Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meaning behind a dead black raven at work?

Blood_Raven1

Hello everyone.

I have a question regarding the possible meaning behind a dead raven I found today on the roof of a building while working.

It appeared out of nowhere as 10 minutes prior the raven was not there, I return to the spot only to find the poor dead raven lying dead on the roof.

I'm new to satanism but I do know that the Raven is special to Satan, I may be over thinking this but I was hoping to find out if there is any meaning behind its random apearence.

(BTW my username has nothing to do with the event, I created it a while ago)

It just means that the raven died. Once a bird crashed at full speed on a glass door and I saw it, wasn't nice, that poor little thing broke its neck, but it's not a sign, it's just how nature is ·

Not many eagles or hawks where I live, For fear of being doxed by a infiltrator I will not give out my location, Just that its the capital city and that It does not have Hawkes or eagles flying about. It is quite hot now so maybe it died of heatstroke and I am overthinking it but still, one minute there is nothing there and 10 minutes later the bird appears.

Maybe it's just a coincidence. You might find that you notice a lot more in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back