Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elements Help

darkmonkey666

If someone is over balanced by a lot in a certain element in their chart but act like they are over balanced in the opposite element would it harm the person to invoke the element they are over balanced in in their chart.

I am just curious being anon cause I dont want to reveal details too much of anyones chart.

Ok earth about 6 planets but about 4 of these including Chart ruler and co ruler are in air houses.
The 11th and 3rd house.

Person has Mercury Exalted in Aquarius on the exact same degree of their Ascendant in Aquarius.

All of the descriptions of being way over balanced in air exist and they dont fully act like an earth person all the way but you can tell that they have a lot of earth as well.

Would invoking earth be in any way harmful

slyscorpion said:

If you are concerned about upsetting balances further, just invoke the Ether element as this balances all elements in the individual and restores harmonization of energies.

Ether is the medium of energies. It doesn't have any information on what exactly it does on the elements page but from what I've learned both in experience and in studying and experimenting with it over the years:

Ether rulers over balance, harmony, restoring things to it's natural normal and healthy state, brings clarity to contrasting energies (sharpens one's perspective and feel of differentiating the negatives from the positives and the differing polarities of energies), can reveal what is unseen on the astral, improves intuitive sensitivity and intuition, it can be used to free the soul and break blockages and bindings as well as correct faults caused by imbalances in the soul when directed as so.

Ether is also in relation to The Void, a named-for-convenience 'totality' state of the ether/aether which is the absence of thought, essence and psychic senses and energies. This can not only be used in attaining a void mind with Void Meditation but also to impart 'invisibility' upon the user when directed in such a way to surround oneself with the absence of psychic perception of another individuals senses, one's presence can become unnoticeable to an individual entirely even when passing by right in front of them, to advanced uses of being able to stand in front of someone and have them entirely unaware you're even there. Black energies can be used similarly but this is more in the concealment of blocking out another's psychic perception of your presence rather than imparting the total interpreted absence of it.

The Ether element is in/evoked in a few runes such as Ansuz (seems to be the rune that conjures Ether the most out of all the others in The Runic Kabalah)

Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back