Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mandatory vaccines and school

Artanis said:
If it is mandatory, should i take like just the Tetanus vaccine shot or should i just quit school?

Shots for i.e. tetanus wear off after a while and youd have to get it again.
Find another school or lie about it. I dont think they should have legal access to your medical files anyway.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Artanis said:
If it is mandatory, should i take like just the Tetanus vaccine shot or should i just quit school?

Find another school or lie about it. I dont think they should have legal access to your medical files anyway.

Its got 10 years.

Find an alternative if you can. If you can't then just take it, it's not gonna kill you. No need to destroy your future just because you don't want a vaccine.

Artanis said:
I don't know about vaccination laws or the usual practices of such in your region, but in some places there is no realistic way to avoid some vaccines as they are made mandatory. If you can find a different establishment where you don't have to get vaccinated, then definitely do so. Otherwise, take the shot and don't quit school. Education is a very important thing.

Look into brazil nuts as they contain a lot of selenium, as well as iodine (I highly recommend this brand, which is what Shannon directed me to). Take both of these along with some vitamin C supplement and some magnesium-calcium supplement. Make sure to take these a few, days in advance prior to the vaccination if you cant avoid it, and keep taking them for atleast some 1 week after you got the shot. This will minimize any damage and help your body rid itself of any toxins that may be contained in the vaccine(s).

Be aware that this advice does not necessarily apply to a coming coronavirus vaccine, as that one will likely be an experimental new type of vaccine that can cause a lot of damage in different was from "normal" vaccines. I'm also no trained medical professional and this is purely my personal opinion. I need to include that disclaimer so the forums stay safe from the enemy.

If you need a European seller for the iodine, let me know and I will dig up that website of the reseller of the same brand.

Artanis said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Artanis said:

Youll probably have to take it if its a vererinarian school or where youll be working with animals in any form. otherwise I dont see why itd be required.

Its got 10 years.

Artanis said:
What if a dog bites me btw for example and i get a Tetanus? Its fatal isnt it :|
If you are so worried then just take it. Personally I would say there is a higher chance you will get struck by lightning and die from that, rather than to first get bitten, second to also get Tetanus from it, and third to also die from it.

The tetanus vaccine is actually one of the safer ones. Not as harmful as all the other ones. You will be fine. Do it for school, school is worth it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back