Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirit Sex

SWO666

I recently married my Demoness with the Moon in Taurus. How can I get her to physically manifest because the JoS website mentions of such a thing?

Thanks!

SWO666 said:
I recently married my Demoness with the Moon in Taurus. How can I get her to physically manifest because the JoS website mentions of such a thing?

Thanks!

Share the source. Aside from invocation done from a other human I don´t see how this could work. The gods/demons live on a other planet in a other galaxy. If teleportation would be possible we wouldn´t have to wait 20 years for them to arrive.

GG Allin said:
SWO666 said:

Thanks!

Share the source. Aside from invocation done from a other human I don´t see how this could work. The gods/demons live on a other planet in a other galaxy. If teleportation would be possible we wouldn´t have to wait 20 years for them to arrive.
Some of the Gods and Goddesses live in this Galaxy on different Planets, because if there is nowhere which doesn't know about Satan, then surely other Gods and Goddesses exist in other Galaxies and on other Planets, but everything else what you said I would repeat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back