Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unattaching

Uk3x6

My girlfriend broke up with me and I just feel it draining my energy to meditate or do something about it , is there a certain meditation that can help with thisv

Ansuz in each Chakra 27 times about.

Here is the meditation that may really help in detaching from anyone.

Vibrate Ansuz 9 to 27 times into crown Chakra visualize Satanic blue fire in Crown Chakra and say 3 to 10 times "the energy of the ansuz rune is completly and permanently removing all connections and influences of (name of person full name is best) right now" visualizing blue fire while your doing it the whole time.

Repeat this in all 7 chakras of course changing the name of Chakra each time then do 9 to 27 times in general into your whole body and say "I am complely and totally free of all connections and influences of (name of person) right now"

Do returning the curses after that to remove their energy from you.

Uk3x6 said:
My girlfriend broke up with me and I just feel it draining my energy to meditate or do something about it , is there a certain meditation that can help with thisv

It's because you're focusing on the emotional pain and giving your power to it and to her. Bring your mind back to yourself and your goals, and make yourself be strong, and do your meditations etc.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html   

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html    

I've always had a question regarding the detaching rituals/meditations/spells - are they bidirectional?

What I mean is that, let's say one has a family member (or any person really, doesn't matter) who is able to influence or put thoughts into one's mind, now let's also say this is not done intentionally, it isn't with negative intentions or connotations and that it happens because there's a psychical link between the two (in other words, that theres affection between the two and get along well)

While it isn't harmful, let's suppose one just wants to be focused on other things and not having to worry about zoning out the thoughts of said family member and choses to perform one of the many detaching meditations in the jos.

By detaching, would this mean that the other person would also be detached or lose the link/affection/connection whatever? In other words, if I don't want to alter the relationship and have all go normally, but just get rid of the random thoughts popping up so often. This is what I mean by bi-directional.

(yes I know void meditation is a solution for this, but one can't spend the whole day doing void meditating. What about an specific aura of protection?)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back