Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Affirmations for death magic.

StyleCoin

hello comrades, could you point me to good affirmations for death magic? (I don't have a good creativity in affirmations.), I want to destroy some sick pedophiles, I will start the ritual on the 23rd.

if you can help I will be very grateful.

StyleCoin said:
hello comrades, could you point me to good affirmations for death magic? (I don't have a good creativity in affirmations.), I want to destroy some sick pedophiles, I will start the ritual on the 23rd.

If you aren't experienced and knowledgeable enough to be able to make a death magic affirmation on your own safely, then perhaps you shouldn't be working with death magic yet.

That's just my two cents as someone who has practiced a lot of black magic, including death magic over the years. Some things on the 'field' you simply cannot make a consistent mistake with. Trust me.

You can vent your hatred more appropriately in just strongly visualizing and intending all manner of suffrage and torture to befall them, venting all of your anger and rage at them. Most members don't realize here when you do something like that with a lot of hatred, anger and intent, you are actually directing the astral to manifest such terrible things to happen to them.

The only means to directing energy to manifest it on the physical realm is 1. having the energy (in this case anger which is red coloured violent emotional energy on the astral) 2. directing it (focusing and visualizing the torture upon the pedophiles) and 3. intending it (strongly meaning for it to happen to them), that's it that's all, you're focusing those violent negative red energies towards the pedophiles with a visualized intent and this done consistently every day can manifest it in some form or other. I've had my own intense hateful energies upon someone I knew personally manifest complete misery and suffering to them in a single day to the point of them having a complete break down in front of me, it depends on how powerful it is and how purposefully you direct the emotional energies of hate and anger.

I can't say anything illegal here so all I can say closely enough to what I mean is that you can vent in this manner with the visualization of them receiving "grave and severe harm" if you know what I mean, just don't visualize yourself doing it them if you know them personally.... might end up in a bad scenario with that there.

Ghost in the Machine said:
You can vent your hatred more appropriately in just strongly visualizing and intending all manner of suffrage and torture to befall them, venting all of your anger and rage at them. Most members don't realize here when you do something like that with a lot of hatred, anger and intent, you are actually directing the astral to manifest such terrible things to happen to them.
I can attest to the power of such.

There used to be this lady who would abuse me and accuse me of things I didn't do.

I was so upset with this abuse that I vented every bit of that anger that I had had (while keeping her in mind) and very shortly after she was killed in a car accident.

I celebrated!

StyleCoin said:

If you aren't experienced and knowledgeable enough to be able to make a death magic affirmation on your own safely, then perhaps you shouldn't be working with death magic yet.

That's just my two cents as someone who has practiced a lot of black magic, including death magic over the years. Some things on the 'field' you simply cannot make a consistent mistake with. Trust me.

The only means to directing energy to manifest it on the physical realm is 1. having the energy (in this case anger which is red coloured violent emotional energy on the astral) 2. directing it (focusing and visualizing the torture upon the pedophiles) and 3. intending it (strongly meaning for it to happen to them), that's it that's all, you're focusing those violent negative red energies towards the pedophiles with a visualized intent and this done consistently every day can manifest it in some form or other. I've had my own intense hateful energies upon someone I knew personally manifest complete misery and suffering to them in a single day to the point of them having a complete break down in front of me, it depends on how powerful it is and how purposefully you direct the emotional energies of hate and anger.

I can't say anything illegal here so all I can say closely enough to what I mean is that you can vent in this manner with the visualization of them receiving "grave and severe harm" if you know what I mean, just don't visualize yourself doing it them if you know them personally.... might end up in a bad scenario with that there.
hello ghost, i already planned all the procedures to cleanse my soul after the ritual, i can understand your post, i think i will add the AUM mantra for the ritual to become more powerful, i will have to do it for 40 days because i am not yet powerful .
I thank you for your help.

of the true light said:
I can attest to the power of such.

There used to be this lady who would abuse me and accuse me of things I didn't do.

I was so upset with this abuse that I vented every bit of that anger that I had had (while keeping her in mind) and very shortly after she was killed in a car accident.

I celebrated!
;-;.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back