Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra Spinings

Satanic Genius

Greetings
I am meditating for 4 years but in this year I interrupted my meditations. Normally my chakras spins to the right but now they are spining to the left. Is it a bad thing or should I spin them to the right again? And my heart chakra's top pyramid is spining to the right but bottom pyramid spins to the left. What that means? Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Satanic Genius said:
Greetings
I am meditating for 4 years but in this year I interrupted my meditations. Normally my chakras spins to the right but now they are spining to the left. Is it a bad thing or should I spin them to the right again? And my heart chakra's top pyramid is spining to the right but bottom pyramid spins to the left. What that means? Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Base, Sacral and Solar chakra spin to the right/clockwise (from a birds-eye-view)

For the heart chakra, the vortex with the point facing down spins to the right, the other vortex half with the point facing up spins to the left, or at least it naturally does this for me. Or more simply, bottom half of the diamond spins right, top spins left.

Throat, 6th and crown chakra spin to the left/counterclockwise.

It can take consistent effort daily of spinning them correctly to make them naturally spin in the correct direction, but once the intent 'sticks' to them they will become naturally inclined to do it and you won't have to 'force' them to. It is also a matter of keeping your elements and energies in balance for reasons stated below.

What happened is because the counter-clockwise or 'left' rotation has to do with the three upper chakras and likely feminine nadi/energy channels, it is likely you are currently more in tune to your upper chakras and their aspects for some reason and are thus focused on their behaviour, so this is by extension inclining your intent to also spin the three bottom chakras left as well to follow suit in the natural rotation of the upper chakras and this is why you are feeling urged to spin the lower chakras this way.

Same thing happened to me but the opposite, had high Mars energies from warfare back then so my focus on masculine energies was strong which tied me to be powerfully inclined to the lower chakras and their behaviours which spin clockwise to the right. This caused me to easily be urged in directing to spin my upper chakras clockwise as well to follow suit in nature of it and I really had to force them to spin correctly counter-clockwise. If one half of the aspects (lower chakras which are masculine or upper chakras which are feminine) is stronger than the other, than they can overpower the other half and take over a little bit in certain behaviours such as inclined rotation.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satanic Genius said:
Greetings
Thanks

Base, Sacral and Solar chakra spin to the right/clockwise (from a birds-eye-view)

For the heart chakra, the vortex with the point facing down spins to the right, the other vortex half with the point facing up spins to the left, or at least it naturally does this for me. Or more simply, bottom half of the diamond spins right, top spins left.

Throat, 6th and crown chakra spin to the left/counterclockwise.

It can take consistent effort daily of spinning them correctly to make them naturally spin in the correct direction, but once the intent 'sticks' to them they will become naturally inclined to do it and you won't have to 'force' them to. It is also a matter of keeping your elements and energies in balance for reasons stated below.

What happened is because the counter-clockwise or 'left' rotation has to do with the three upper chakras and likely feminine nadi/energy channels, it is likely you are currently more in tune to your upper chakras and their aspects for some reason and are thus focused on their behaviour, so this is by extension inclining your intent to also spin the three bottom chakras left as well to follow suit in the natural rotation of the upper chakras and this is why you are feeling urged to spin the lower chakras this way.

Same thing happened to me but the opposite, had high Mars energies from warfare back then so my focus on masculine energies was strong which tied me to be powerfully inclined to the lower chakras and their behaviours which spin clockwise to the right. This caused me to easily be urged in directing to spin my upper chakras clockwise as well to follow suit in nature of it and I really had to force them to spin correctly counter-clockwise. If one half of the aspects (lower chakras which are masculine or upper chakras which are feminine) is stronger than the other, than they can overpower the other half and take over a little bit in certain behaviours such as inclined rotation.

What are the correct directions for the hips, shoulders, temples, and front and rear extensions?

Way_Seeker666 said:

What are the correct directions for the hips, shoulders, temples, and front and rear extensions?

I never focused on spinning them much, just focusing energy into the points, as far as I know they are more like channel junctions that connect energy point to point like connect-the-dots in order to circulate it to other chakras.

I have spun them though since it only makes sense that they would. You can choose whichever direction feels more natural to you, I don't believe it ultimately matters too much which way you spin for these chakras so long as it is fast and they are aligned properly as according to the provided images on the website for each chakra.

Way_Seeker666 said:

I never focused on spinning them much, just focusing energy into the points, as far as I know they are more like channel junctions that connect energy point to point like connect-the-dots in order to circulate it to other chakras.

I have spun them though since it only makes sense that they would. You can choose whichever direction feels more natural to you, I don't believe it ultimately matters too much which way you spin for these chakras so long as it is fast and they are aligned properly as according to the provided images on the website for each chakra.

OK, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back