Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan tube

I heard on the forums I think by HPHooded Cobra that in the future there would be a website having videos and audio possibly on JOS material like audio sermons and maybe videos to help visualize certain things in meditation like chakras or so. Is this something that is still in the works :?: :?:
also while this may be off topic is there still going to be a new magick ritual to destroy the enemys grid on earth :?: :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you meant A video site will be very expensive to create and maintain. The storage for storing videos, encoding etc... Costs too much.
It's not possible.

IWantSatan said:
If you meant A video site will be very expensive to create and maintain. The storage for storing videos, encoding etc... Costs too much.
It's not possible.
Wrong. Get any UNIX (Linux, BSD, ...) VPS or -heck- even a Raspberry Pi and install a self-hosted video broadcasting platform. Here's CumulusClip and there's AVideo. Both open source, both free. Just configure the one you install to limit the transcoding (preferably into x265 only), select the only users that are allowed to upload videos and block sign-up requests. Don't have a UNIX VPS but still want to try that out? Get a Linux distribution for free and install it into VirtualBox (free and legit program) on your own computer. That's how you test things for free. Don't like the CMS i posted as examples? It's literally full of alternatives, you can even create your own with WordPress if you are capable (It's easy, just install a few plugins).
Next time at least try to inform yourself before posting about things you don't know.

Pirate11 said:
IWantSatan said:
It's not possible.
Wrong. Get any UNIX (Linux, BSD, ...) VPS or -heck- even a Raspberry Pi and install a self-hosted video broadcasting platform. Here's CumulusClip and there's AVideo. Both open source, both free. Just configure the one you install to limit the transcoding (preferably into x265 only), select the only users that are allowed to upload videos and block sign-up requests. Don't have a UNIX VPS but still want to try that out? Get a Linux distribution for free and install it into VirtualBox (free and legit program) on your own computer. That's how you test things for free. Don't like the CMS i posted as examples? It's literally full of alternatives, you can even create your own with WordPress if you are capable (It's easy, just install a few plugins).
Next time at least try to inform yourself before posting about things you don't know.

I just skimmed through your post.
There are free php and and cms themes for creating video website. But it will require to have too much TB storage space for videos...the more videos people upload ..they more you space you need to have on site.. no?

It's very expensive to maintain a video sharing website.

IWantSatan said:
Pirate11 said:
IWantSatan said:
It's not possible.

I just skimmed through your post.
There are free php and and cms themes for creating video website. But it will require to have too much TB storage space for videos...the more videos people upload ..they more you space you need to have on site.. no?

It's very expensive to maintain a video sharing website.
Mate are you sure you read my post? Doesn't look like it. I'm explaining to you a second time why you are wrong and misinformed, and are misinforming others too.
CMS is no theme. CMS is CMS. PHP is a programming language.
IWantSatan said:
But it will require to have too much TB storage space for videos...the more videos people upload ..they more you space you need to have on site.. no?
No. You don't get every moron to upload their shit. You enable a few users - or yourself only - to upload relevant material that would get censored elsewhere. AND you save video with x265 codec, space will reach 1TB in how much time? Ten years maybe? I know that for a fact, I have a collection of movies in x265.
IWantSatan said:
It's very expensive to maintain a video sharing website
No. It's fucking not. Why are you sharing misinformation among other Satanists? Why are you refusing to do your research before typing nonsense? It's the same cost as any normal VPS, as low as ten USD a year if you find the right provider. Stop posting nonsense. If you can post in here it means you have internet access. If you happen to have internet access LOOK SHIT UP BEFORE POSTING.

I thought you guys wanted to create something like youtube or bitchute where SS are allowed to upload videos. If that was the case, then it would be expensive for creating storage.

No?

I know php is a programming language.

I can simply purchase a php video theme. So..

So, if you can post a step by step guide on how to create this video site where only the admin or few users are allowed to upload videos in that codec..and how to convert videos in that codec..etc..

IWantSatan said:

I thought you guys wanted to create something like youtube or bitchute where SS are allowed to upload videos. If that was the case, then it would be expensive for creating storage.

No?

So, if you can post a step by step guide on how to create this video site where only the admin or few users are allowed to upload videos in that codec..and how to convert videos in that codec..etc..
Are you a troll?

IWantSatan said:
WTF no. You have the whole internet at your disposal, try learn things before posting bullshit. You can't theme a programming language this makes no sense.
IWantSatan said:
Sure, because I have such time to write a whole step by step guide just for you lol Like there is not such thing as documentation or the internet, where you can learn new things. For fucks sake, I even told you in my first reply that you can fire up a virtual machine and test things on your own for free. I even included links with ready-to-go and open source programs to achieve the goal.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Let me introduce you to my offerings:
  • Actually, I can write a step-by-step guide for you only. That's around 500USD, BitCoin only, and I'll make a PDF guide on how set up everything. OY VEY 500 bucks for the know how. These are at least 5 hours of work.
  • Or if you want to know how to transcode videos in "that codec", which is x265, I can write you another guide for 100USD. I have my scripts and programs already up, just matter of writing and paginating.
If interested, let me know. I will provide my BitCoin wallet address, an e-mail address where you can communicate with me and a GPG public key. Because never in my life will I communicate online without encryption.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
OR you can stop being lazy and start using your brain and your hands, since I gave you every piece already.
Aquarius said:
Are you a troll?
I think sadly no, he's just brain dead. Hopefully not pocket dead, my offerings are very valuable for such a cheap price. oy vey

Also
IWantSatan said:
(...)then it would be expensive for creating storage.
You don't "create" storage, unless you own a hard drive factory. And again, I already answered this but you didn't even fucking care reading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back