Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I cant find if my family is jewish or not?

Sananda

- There is a religion called (Al-Duruz) in Syria and Lebanon ( Extension from Islam) . I asked long ago about their heritage/ancestors. the answers was that Al-Duruz came from Yamen, then to Lebanon, then to Syria, so my question was are these people jews ? because some of their people believe that they are related to The Jews and some others not.

- other questions where and how can i find if my last name is jewish or not? knowing that I'm a dedicated SS and father Satan ( our real Creater ) gifted me Incubus so i don't think I'm a jew...

- other question are these family names jewish or not ?
Balan, and Ballan, and Blan?

Hail Satan!

If you are dedicated and experienced the Gods in any way at least that was positive your not a Jew. So dont worry. From what I read on here depending on who you talk to the Gods either ignore the Jew that tries to come to them and dedicates to Satan totally or they actually show up and punish the Jew making its life shit and/or killing it if the Jew does it. Its probably both though. They sometimes seem to want us to expose it like with zola before punishing it I think.

So your not one if you have an incubus. The Gods would never have a relationship with one of them.

Jupiter said:
- There is a religion called (Al-Duruz) in Syria and Lebanon ( Extension from Islam) . I asked long ago about their heritage/ancestors. the answers was that Al-Duruz came from Yamen, then to Lebanon, then to Syria, so my question was are these people jews ? because some of their people believe that they are related to The Jews and some others not.

- other questions where and how can i find if my last name is jewish or not? knowing that I'm a dedicated SS and father Satan ( our real Creater ) gifted me Incubus so i don't think I'm a jew...

Hail Satan!

I don't know about that religion or family names, but if you received any interaction with Satan at all, you are not Jewish. If you are still unsure, do a RTR and judge the effects. You can even do a 3x RTR directed at a picture of yourself or family members. If the result is positive, you are not Jewish.

Jupiter said:

Hail Satan!

If it is true that Satan gifted you a Incubus then do not worry...

Sounds awesome btw.

Have good day.

The names aren't Jewish and you're probably not a jew either, if you can do the reverse torah ritual without dying that is all you should care about.

I recommend reading How to Recognize and Identify a Jew 1&2 by John Doe Goy, there's a list of names from A-Z together with physical traits. After a while you'll be able to recognize and see the difference very easily.

Jupiter said:
Hail Satan!

jew are parasite they can suck your family name ,culture and everything
Jewish people have taken gentile family names ,
as an example in Germany famous family name ends with Stein , Burg , Berg, Heim.
Jews toke these name and corrupted it so everyone thinks nowadays in 21st century that those are Jewish names but its pure Germanic in origin , the same thing they did in Britain ,italy ,spain and across Europe to hide their origins.

Jupiter said:
- There is a religion called (Al-Duruz) in Syria and Lebanon ( Extension from Islam)
that Al-Duruz came from Yamen, then to Lebanon, then to Syria, so my question was are these people jews ? because some of their people believe that they are related to The Jews and some others not.

every religion and its extension is jewish, xianity ,Judea,Islam and all ideologies like communism = JEWISH.
crusaders were gentiles brainwashed this does not makes them Jewish in blood.
the same thing apply on DURUZ maybe Brainwashed Gentile they thought that they were fighting for the real god .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back