Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Redirect Curses ? Important need advice.

GG Allin

Is there a way to redirect all curses etc from one person to one self? Since I have a strong aop and I´m protected by the gods. To protect someone who is important for me.

Instead of cleaning the persons aura regulary, I wanted to just redirect the curses to me, which shouldn´t matter, since I do cleaning RC(Returning Curses 1&2)/F-RTR anyway daily.

Did someone do this or something similar before?

GG Allin said:
Is there a way to redirect all curses etc from one person to one self? Since I have a strong aop and I´m protected by the gods. To protect someone who is important for me.

Instead of cleaning the persons aura regulary, I wanted to just redirect the curses to me, which shouldn´t matter, since I do cleaning RC(Returning Curses 1&2)/F-RTR anyway daily.

Hmm well sure fire way would be to build suryah protection around them. And affirm and visualize them instead.

As far as redirecting, I’m not entirely sure but Ansuz reda and ehwaz would probably work since Ansuz removes bindings and ehwaz unites opposites (so connects you and said person, as well as the runic energies themselves) and reda moves the curses and negative energies to you instead. Oh and maybe Sowilo for Invincibility, so the curses no longer reach them. It would probably have to be a arduous process probably 90 days with each vibrated 108 times (maybe even 216) but I suppose it depends as well how strong your soul is. All in all in might be easier to do suryah on them instead and maybe ask a daemon for extra help.

You should definitely consult your guardian as well just in case, just to make sure the runes I provided would work as well as which would be better.

Have a great week Allin :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:

Hmm well sure fire way would be to build suryah protection around them. And affirm and visualize them instead.

As far as redirecting, I’m not entirely sure but Ansuz reda and ehwaz would probably work since Ansuz removes bindings and ehwaz unites opposites (so connects you and said person, as well as the runic energies themselves) and reda moves the curses and negative energies to you instead. Oh and maybe Sowilo for Invincibility, so the curses no longer reach them. It would probably have to be a arduous process probably 90 days with each vibrated 108 times (maybe even 216) but I suppose it depends as well how strong your soul is. All in all in might be easier to do suryah on them instead and maybe ask a daemon for extra help.

You should definitely consult your guardian as well just in case, just to make sure the runes I provided would work as well as which would be better.

Have a great week Allin :)

Thanks for the info, have also a great week ChaosBringer666.

That is a really dumb idea when you can redirect them somewhere else that doesn't involve you. Like for example don't you have someone who you really would not want to deal with anymore who is on the enemy side or you can even redirect it back to the enemy or anywhere else you like like a church etc.

You can use the returning the curses type thing or runes to program their aura to direct it elsewhere. You may have to go into a trance for this to fully work. The returning the curses thing is easiest and then program their aura afterwards several times to direct the energy where you want it to go or Algiz Sowilo also Thaur if you like maybe add wunjo. With thaur if you use it make sure to visualize it more positive colors like bright white gold and have a good feeling with this if you use that rune but it is good in protection. Or get them to carry around hematite with thaur rune on it programmed to reflect curses. That is super simple and if the person is a normie and doesn't do spiritual warfare would work totally. You just sometimes have to add more energy to this stone. On this stone also adding fire element helps as well.

slyscorpion said:
That is a really dumb idea when you can redirect them somewhere else that doesn't involve you. Like for example don't you have someone who you really would not want to deal with anymore who is on the enemy side or you can even redirect it back to the enemy or anywhere else you like like a church etc.

You can use the returning the curses type thing or runes to program their aura to direct it elsewhere. You may have to go into a trance for this to fully work. The returning the curses thing is easiest and then program their aura afterwards several times to direct the energy where you want it to go or Algiz Sowilo also Thaur if you like maybe add wunjo. With thaur if you use it make sure to visualize it more positive colors like bright white gold and have a good feeling with this if you use that rune but it is good in protection. Or get them to carry around hematite with thaur rune on it programmed to reflect curses. That is super simple and if the person is a normie and doesn't do spiritual warfare would work totally. You just sometimes have to add more energy to this stone. On this stone also adding fire element helps as well.

I´m short on time, I hoped for a singel working to direct it to me permanently. I normaly use the prayer with RC 1&2. If this succeeded I wouldn´t bother the gods twice a day + the energy get´s amplified send back from a demon who perfectly knows how to direct energy etc.

This were the reasons for this post. Thanks for the info.

Yeah why not just do returning curses 1 and 2 on them instead of directing them to yourself?

You can do the sweeping light thing on their soul/aura and chakras if you want.

GG Allin said:
slyscorpion said:

I´m short on time, I hoped for a singel working to direct it to me permanently. I normaly use the prayer with RC 1&2. If this succeeded I wouldn´t bother the gods twice a day + the energy get´s amplified send back from a demon who perfectly knows how to direct energy etc.

This were the reasons for this post. Thanks for the info.

There isn't a single working that will help on this kind of stuff permanently. Things need time to work like that. The best you could hope for is 40 days doing the returning curses thing each day on the person and programming their aura to redirect it. But unless for some reason your really lazy and just need curse energy to direct to someone and don't want to make it yourself there is no reason to direct it onto yourself i can think of. Direct it to a local priest or rabbi or back to the Jewish racial soul or mass kind.

slyscorpion said:
There isn't a single working that will help on this kind of stuff permanently. Things need time to work like that. The best you could hope for is 40 days doing the returning curses thing each day on the person and programming their aura to redirect it. But unless for some reason your really lazy and just need curse energy to direct to someone and don't want to make it yourself there is no reason to direct it onto yourself i can think of. Direct it to a local priest or rabbi or back to the Jewish racial soul or mass kind.

Even if someone uses high reps like 666(sun number). and 36 (sun number) affirmations? (just ask out of curiousity ).

About : "But unless for some reason your really lazy and just need curse energy to direct to someone and don't want to make it yourself there is no reason to direct it onto yourself i can think of."

Then why not just send it from this person to the other person. With RC 1&2 directed to this person (Don´t get the logic behind this).

I will use the 40 days cleaning.

GG Allin said:
slyscorpion said:

Even if someone uses high reps like 666(sun number). and 36 (sun number) affirmations? (just ask out of curiousity ).

About : "But unless for some reason your really lazy and just need curse energy to direct to someone and don't want to make it yourself there is no reason to direct it onto yourself i can think of."

Then why not just send it from this person to the other person. With RC 1&2 directed to this person (Don´t get the logic behind this).

I will use the 40 days cleaning.

Maybe if you do that with hi reps you would have to try it i don't honestly know cause I haven't tried this.

But either way its likely at some point in the future you may have to reprogram it and notice it no longer works. That's just like protection on us or redirecting of curses on us. If we stop for awhile notice it goes back to square one and the person needs to redo it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back