Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

6 explosions happened within 24 hours and are being brushed under the table by mainstream news

Ananda

Fact check: USA today themselves verified 6 explosions happened in Lebanon, North Korea, China, United Arab Emirates, Iraq and Minnesota withing 24 hours but will not vouch for the authenticity of it because it doesn't, 'match up with their research' You already said it happened but with a few minor flaws in details and location.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3307611001

Very jewish kabbalistic numbers "6" and "24". The jews are at work for more energy, they lost too much lol

luis said:
Very jewish kabbalistic numbers "6" and "24". The jews are at work for more energy, they lost too much lol

I noticed the symbolic numbers too. They're getting pretty frantic and I agree, desperately trying to harvest more energy.

They are going to totally make almost everyone who is paying attention to the news even the worst idiot "goyim" think something weird or bad is going on with this kind of stuff. That is good more people will find the truth.

EewBUCqU4AE8lqV.jpg

All of this is in revelations, only I expected it to be more surreal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back