Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ominous statement made by President Trump about having "rich enemies"

hailourtruegod

We here know they are (((rich enemies))) whether the President knows it or not

https://twitter.com/AdamCrigler/status/1291492672469979136?cxt=HHwWgMC-ycbvpuwjAAAA

Here's the whole speech,

https://youtu.be/apTVcmEHzXc

Here's a good video covering it.

"Trump Makes Ominous Statement About Powerful Enemies, Not Seeing Him For A While"

https://youtu.be/HgMVLvvyie8

"In delivered to the Whirlpool factory, Donald Trump gave a cryptic comment about not being visible much in the future due to 'powerful enemies' he's made. This somewhat head-scratching revelation earned some commentary from the beanie crew."

He made this comment while talking about getting rid of the middle man when it comes to medicine. I really do feel this man really cares about the common American citizen and lately has been trying his hardest to fix America in many different areas. From jobs to nature to medicine to stopping human trafficking which he's been kicking some ass on lately thanks to AG Barr and the list goes on and on. I highly recommend every voting age American citizen to vote for Trump this November. While the American left are publicly attacking whites and every patriot Trump has defended not just the every American citizen but also white people like when he was asked about black people being shot and killed by police. His answer to that was the factual comment that white people get shot and killed by cops as well and by a larger margin. He's not perfect but he sure isn't psychotic like the Democratic/communist party.

hailourtruegod said:
Here's a good video covering it.

"Trump Makes Ominous Statement About Powerful Enemies, Not Seeing Him For A While"

https://youtu.be/HgMVLvvyie8

"In delivered to the Whirlpool factory, Donald Trump gave a cryptic comment about not being visible much in the future due to 'powerful enemies' he's made. This somewhat head-scratching revelation earned some commentary from the beanie crew."

He made this comment while talking about getting rid of the middle man when it comes to medicine. I really do feel this man really cares about the common American citizen and lately has been trying his hardest to fix America in many different areas. From jobs to nature to medicine to stopping human trafficking which he's been kicking some ass on lately thanks to AG Barr and the list goes on and on. I highly recommend every voting age American citizen to vote for Trump this November. While the American left are publicly attacking whites and every patriot Trump has defended not just the every American citizen but also white people like when he was asked about black people being shot and killed by police. His answer to that was the factual comment that white people get shot and killed by cops as well and by a larger margin. He's not perfect but he sure isn't psychotic like the Democratic/communist party.
I think he has been hold back a lot by jews. They even made some deal with him, to give them money, less taxes and probabily to help Israel with war. I think he tried his best to not do bad things but jews got him.

These are just speculations, we dont fully know if he is good. The jews plays both said but nowdays the least bad option is Trump. Hopefully one day we can have better leaders.

He said something like, “you may not see me for a while”, that’s what your dying grandpa tells you as a kid.

So he thinks they are going to either:

1. Have a violent military coup run by the Democratic Party and forcefully remove him from office.

2. Assassinate him

3. Indict and throw him in prison on phony charges like what happened to his close associates Roger stone and general Flynn.

If he does successfully get re elected and life goes on, I hope he starts going hard on the offense against the (((Deep state))) and delivering on all of his campaign promises.

We are still waiting for Hillary, Soros, and many others to be locked up.

Yeah you're both right. Of course I'm still wary about him. For the reasons Luis mentions but like he said it can be only for show as to why he HAS to help jews. Yuck.

I've been going off by his track record of what he has been able to do to help out even while he's been getting impeached and charged with false claims so his hands has been tied behind his back for most of his presidency. It's not like he could of got into office and fired and lock up people right away because it would freaked people out especially when the media has been calling him a cheeto dictator for 4 years.

He's getting there with the Durham report and I really do wish that it's not a nothing-burger like with the Mueller report.

Like we said before his presidency. He's the best or perfect candidate for America but definitely a choose in the right direction. After this election it's going to be all about populist leaders and not just for presidency but for all parts of the government. I'm excited.

Make sure to vote not just for the presidency but to vote out the commie/jew mayors, governers, Congress etc etc.

hailourtruegod said:
Like we said before his presidency. He's the best or perfect candidate for America but definitely a choose in the right direction.

Big typo here. What I meant was,

Like we said before his presidency. He's not* the best choice or the perfect candidate for America but definitely a choice* in the right direction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back