Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

it's normal to smoke out of the body?

Adolfo

people notice lately i'm suffering with voodoo doll
People on my side, they day who i'm evil.
The son of devil.
I'm being treated badly I can't work so I don't know what to do.
I'm Jonas da Silva Araujo
I'm from Brazil.
I have 19 years old.
And o don't know about this!
I'm New these
Please answer for [email protected]
Search for me on Facebook or talk to me on whatsapp 5571993278738
I need of answer about this!
Somebory Said who i I should kill myself.

Wow lol. Read the Joy of Satan website www.satanisgod.org and actually learn what we are about. Doesnt look like you know anything about true Satanism. Plus it certainly isnt good at all to reveal all this personal information that literally can tell anyone on here wanting to spend some time looking at it who you are and where you live down to the neighborhood or even your address with a little research and possibly a bunch more stuff. It's fine to say like I live in Brazil or like me I say I live in Michigan this doesnt make it that obvious where as it's a big place but what you did will put you in danger if the enemy even cares at all because what you said is nonsense I doubt they even see you as a threat.

Yes, they biliver.
I'm satanist 5 years old, i can't be runner much danger.
I know who the true satanism.
Its about light.
I Saw satan but.
He say strange things!
Who never can't wait!
I'm creep out!
These sermon does not help me at all.
I think who i'm the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler did the so-called reliving of past lives!
my accounts were hacked and my cell phone is no use now! even my family in this life has turned against me!
Talk to me ,using a profile fake!

Why you share your personal information on internet? are you high?

low-quality-bait.jpg

ThePan said:
Why you share your personal information on internet? are you high?

Nope, funny enough that is pretty common in some South American countries. Technically this phenomena popped in from India.

Lots of Hindustani people post their name and phone number along with email or personal information. I'd wager to say India's mass population and even knowing how to get to some Indian houses is hilariously difficult. Funny enough if you watch videos of India or for example there was a Hindu riding a Dayton 675R triple inline and to get from one place to another is like next-level driving. It's funny it begs the question how anyone can get there if not a single road sign stating this road is called this or that. It was like pure memory, pure street instincts.

After going to the specific place with his gang of motorcyclist they decided to go out of town and funny enough it's like Street Yoga how they go to that place and return home begs the question how a human being can know how to do that stuff. Like literally it's all not even placed with street signs to indicate the road. Funny enough lots of Hindus pride themselves on driving the city just with a map and compass. It's not that they can stop progress and stop people from using GPS but lots of Indian people hate GPS and prefer to spend 30-40 minutes driving through the streets to find a place rather than spend 10-15 minutes driving to get somewhere even if nearby.

So basically this is pretty common in lesser developed nations. It's not wrong or evil or malefic but I agree for our neck of the woods on the internet it is not appropriate. Non-the less the amount of people with the OPs name is like the John Smith of it's side of their nation.

(Yes I know it's a troll account but I'm educating people on why people do this and from what nation they come from).

Adolfo said:
Yes, they biliver.
I'm satanist 5 years old, i can't be runner much danger.
I know who the true satanism.
Its about light.
I Saw satan but.
He say strange things!
Who never can't wait!
I'm creep out!
These sermon does not help me at all.
I think who i'm the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler did the so-called reliving of past lives!
my accounts were hacked and my cell phone is no use now! even my family in this life has turned against me!
Talk to me ,using a profile fake!
Bad troll. Do the jews pay you not enough or have you smoked something?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back