Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Indian predictions on the coming of the Kalki avatar(Hitler)

SatanisactuallyGod

I’ve read from some sources about the Indians predictions about the return of Hitler and I’ve seen things like world war 3, one of them was interesting it included the US being annexed by China and Russia in the future, and Europe being flooded with and/or taken over by Muslim and like a good 1/3-2/3 of the population getting killed off by wars and disasters where land will be under water and etc. it basically says the whole world will be on its knees and then Hitler will come and interesting it said somewhere around 2040-2060.

Now, I’m not new to this so I know when looking up things like that to weed the garbage out and take the facts and etc like any knowledgeable Satanist does but I wanted to ask what are the opinions here on this specifically? IE the coming of our great Hitler and the others who reached the magnum opus accompanied by the Gods? Are certain events just inevitable like ww3, the destruction of Europe(which I’m aware is already happening) and all that dooms day stuff basically? Or is it possible for us to avoid a lot of this which our efforts?

I mean like, we have the Final RTR and it’s undoing the jews Torah/their spell books that they want manifest to make things like the above happen(ww3, our Europe being destroyed and etc).

I wonder if it’s possible for us to manifest a different route for the coming of Hitler to happen or these things are going to happen no matter what? You know what I’m saying?

Come on, let’s get some good opinions and stuff going here on this thread. What do my knowledgeable SS think?

Good work with the ritual spamming we just finished

One of my advanced SS friends predicted a lot worse than this. However all predictions are tested by the strength of time. In the end it wouldn't matter unless we win by any means necessary.

SatanisactuallyGod said:
I’ve read from some sources about the Indians predictions about the return of Hitler and I’ve seen things like world war 3, one of them was interesting it included the US being annexed by China and Russia in the future, and Europe being flooded with and/or taken over by Muslim and like a good 1/3-2/3 of the population getting killed off by wars and disasters where land will be under water and etc. it basically says the whole world will be on its knees and then Hitler will come and interesting it said somewhere around 2040-2060.

Now, I’m not new to this so I know when looking up things like that to weed the garbage out and take the facts and etc like any knowledgeable Satanist does but I wanted to ask what are the opinions here on this specifically? IE the coming of our great Hitler and the others who reached the magnum opus accompanied by the Gods? Are certain events just inevitable like ww3, the destruction of Europe(which I’m aware is already happening) and all that dooms day stuff basically? Or is it possible for us to avoid a lot of this which our efforts?

I mean like, we have the Final RTR and it’s undoing the jews Torah/their spell books that they want manifest to make things like the above happen(ww3, our Europe being destroyed and etc).

I wonder if it’s possible for us to manifest a different route for the coming of Hitler to happen or these things are going to happen no matter what? You know what I’m saying?

Come on, let’s get some good opinions and stuff going here on this thread. What do my knowledgeable SS think?

Adolf Hitler and the top-ranking Nazis are in Shambhala, which is here on Earth. This is what I was told by him. He is not on Duat, that is my understanding.

I don't know about 2040-2060 that's the first time I've heard that. How did you come to these years? I'm just curious, and wanting to start a conversation.

At some point, what I was told that people have to go underground. There will be facilities to house people.

It's probably something like war, and nuclear weapons will be used so the surface of the Earth will be uninhabitable for a time.
Again, I was told this from my Guardian and I don't know if others were told different or similar things. It would be nice to compare notes.

They stated this very matter- of -fact and not in a way to frighten me. It didn't frighten me, just brought up more questions which were more personal.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and for that, I apologize. I'm just wanting to compare notes and discuss this in the forums in a civil way.

magus.immortalis said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:

Adolf Hitler and the top-ranking Nazis are in Shambhala, which is here on Earth. This is what I was told by him. He is not on Duat, that is my understanding.

I don't know about 2040-2060 that's the first time I've heard that. How did you come to these years? I'm just curious, and wanting to start a conversation.

At some point, what I was told that people have to go underground. There will be facilities to house people.

It's probably something like war, and nuclear weapons will be used so the surface of the Earth will be uninhabitable for a time.
Again, I was told this from my Guardian and I don't know if others were told different or similar things. It would be nice to compare notes.

They stated this very matter- of -fact and not in a way to frighten me. It didn't frighten me, just brought up more questions which were more personal.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and for that, I apologize. I'm just wanting to compare notes and discuss this in the forums in a civil way.

I’ve wondered about Hitler being here on earth too but HPS Maxine said that he is with the Gods and didn’t you see her sermon where she said that Hitler and the Gods would return in some 20+ years? I doubt she meant exactly 20 years like how some members here hype it up but more so meant somewhere around that time frame. So fast forward atleast 20 years and that’s 2040 ish.

Yeah I hear ya though, I’m interested in everyone’s opinions here and the coming Satanic New World.

Haven’t you seen this stuff^ in Maxines sermons?

Jack said:
One of my advanced SS friends predicted a lot worse than this. However all predictions are tested by the strength of time. In the end it wouldn't matter unless we win by any means necessary.

Hmmm, let me guess. Something along the lines of 50-75 percent of humanity being destroyed maybe? I’m not trying to reach here, just wondering opinions and theories. Yeah that’s right though. As long as the Jews don’t get their way

SatanisactuallyGod said:
Jack said:

Hmmm, let me guess. Something along the lines of 50-75 percent of humanity being destroyed maybe? I’m not trying to reach here, just wondering opinions and theories. Yeah that’s right though. As long as the Jews don’t get their way
Higher. And with a lot of other details, some of which have been confirmed by time. He made these predictions to me at the beginning of 2017 when I wasn't exactly in a state of mind to actually grasp the enormity of the situation he was talking about. But the rest of the predictions are to be tested against time. Till now there hasn't been mass death yet.

Isn't this what we are trying to avoid having most of the planet wiped out and most of the things destroyed.

Jack said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:
Jack said:

Higher. And with a lot of other details, some of which have been confirmed by time. He made these predictions to me at the beginning of 2017 when I wasn't exactly in a state of mind to actually grasp the enormity of the situation he was talking about. But the rest of the predictions are to be tested against time. Till now there hasn't been mass death yet.

That’s crazy bro. Wtf. What about my other question though? Do you think this can change or do you think something like that is gonna happen for sure no matter what? Like they say Kalki avatars coming comes with destruction no matter what. Not as in him causing it but the world being in chaos before he gets here

SatanisactuallyGod said:
magus.immortalis said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:

I’ve wondered about Hitler being here on earth too but HPS Maxine said that he is with the Gods and didn’t you see her sermon where she said that Hitler and the Gods would return in some 20+ years? I doubt she meant exactly 20 years like how some members here hype it up but more so meant somewhere around that time frame. So fast forward atleast 20 years and that’s 2040 ish.

Yeah I hear ya though, I’m interested in everyone’s opinions here and the coming Satanic New World.

Just keep in mind when you read magus immortali's post that she has a history of being extremely delusional in regards to having discussions with the Gods and so on.

slyscorpion said:
Isn't this what we are trying to avoid having most of the planet wiped out and most of the things destroyed.

Lolzzzzzz ;)

SatanisactuallyGod said:
Jack said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:

That’s crazy bro. Wtf. What about my other question though? Do you think this can change or do you think something like that is gonna happen for sure no matter what? Like they say Kalki avatars coming comes with destruction no matter what. Not as in him causing it but the world being in chaos before he gets here
We'll so far I haven't seen any signs of an apocalyptic future. Maybe we've fixed the situation with our rituals and we'll solve the world issues soon. However these events always happen without warning so I wouldn't hold my breath. We have to survive and keep doing our duty any way regardless of the situation we're in.

Jack said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:
Jack said:

We'll so far I haven't seen any signs of an apocalyptic future. Maybe we've fixed the situation with our rituals and we'll solve the world issues soon. However these events always happen without warning so I wouldn't hold my breath. We have to survive and keep doing our duty any way regardless of the situation we're in.

It doesn't have to happen. None of us here should be thinking and pouring more energy into the idea that there will be some sort of cataclysmic future where most people are destroyed. The xtians muslims and Jews and possibly some other enemies of Satan as well do a good job of that already. We are poweful we don't need to add to this. However possibly we should hold the idea sometimes when doing the rtr that the economy will collapse in the USA and other places cause it was set up on totally wrong and low vibrational primal principals that leads to oppression of the masses and riches for the one percent (Jews mostly and a few gentile lacky slaves that push the Jew agenda the most) and this may be the only way to wake everyone up. While yes the primitive ape like primate normies must wake up or pay eventually for their transgressions against the earth and nature. They don't all need to die in some horrific events that will make most of this planet uninhabitable even for us. I don't think the Gods want that at all.

https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/16-most-amazing-predictions-for-kali-yuga

This is the actual prophecy I am familiar with comes from one of the hindu scriptures this is all written together in the book.

At the end they say when the avitar or something comes back (I believe Hitler) begins the Satya Yuga or age of Satan/Golden age.

People here though say the end of this dark age is the beginning of Kali Yuga so that confuses me a little.

A lot of them think if you look it up on Google or elsewhere that this new golden age begins in 2025. That is interesting because that is when Maxine stated the Age of Aquarius fully begins when pluto enters Aquarius.

In 2025 Pluto enters aquarius permanently and Neptune enters Aries as well as around that time Uranus goes into Gemini (possibly 2026 i would have to look up exact dates cant remember) in 2024 Neptune barley touches and stations right at the aries point (0 00 Aries or 29 59 Pisces depending on source) and Pluto enters Aquarius for a month or two. So there should be some important changes that year but 2025 is when the planets permanently change sign.

magus.immortalis said:
This is biblical "prophesy" so written by the jew.

I think it is in the book of Revelation, and by extension, Daniel.

Different Guardian Daemons/Daemonesses would not say contradictory things and give contradictory information. Are you not the one who had trouble with being duped by interfering entities bullshitting you a while ago?

I won't press it, and that is not my main point. I was just asking as a side-point, because those in the Cause wouldn't say incorrect things and different things which don't add-up. Like I said - I won't press it, though.

Aquarius said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:
magus.immortalis said:

Just keep in mind when you read magus immortali's post that she has a history of being extremely delusional in regards to having discussions with the Gods and so on.
That answers my question!

slyscorpion said:
Hey - don't forget about dear old Nosty! :p

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:

It doesn't have to happen. None of us here should be thinking and pouring more energy into the idea that there will be some sort of cataclysmic future where most people are destroyed. The xtians muslims and Jews and possibly some other enemies of Satan as well do a good job of that already. We are poweful we don't need to add to this. However possibly we should hold the idea sometimes when doing the rtr that the economy will collapse in the USA and other places cause it was set up on totally wrong and low vibrational primal principals that leads to oppression of the masses and riches for the one percent (Jews mostly and a few gentile lacky slaves that push the Jew agenda the most) and this may be the only way to wake everyone up. While yes the primitive ape like primate normies must wake up or pay eventually for their transgressions against the earth and nature. They don't all need to die in some horrific events that will make most of this planet uninhabitable even for us. I don't think the Gods want that at all.

This is the actual prophecy I am familiar with comes from one of the hindu scriptures this is all written together in the book.

At the end they say when the avitar or something comes back (I believe Hitler) begins the Satya Yuga or age of Satan/Golden age.

People here though say the end of this dark age is the beginning of Kali Yuga so that confuses me a little.

A lot of them think if you look it up on Google or elsewhere that this new golden age begins in 2025. That is interesting because that is when Maxine stated the Age of Aquarius fully begins when pluto enters Aquarius.

In 2025 Pluto enters aquarius permanently and Neptune enters Aries as well as around that time Uranus goes into Gemini (possibly 2026 i would have to look up exact dates cant remember) in 2024 Neptune barley touches and stations right at the aries point (0 00 Aries or 29 59 Pisces depending on source) and Pluto enters Aquarius for a month or two. So there should be some important changes that year but 2025 is when the planets permanently change sign.
I have the Kalki Purana and the article is wrong. In the original text it is written that kalki will start killing everyone who is against the vedic religion en masse after he gains power and builds up an army. The satya yuga only begins when the mass genocide or armageddon is over I.e when the war is over.

Kalki is described as a white man on a white horse wielding a sword of fire and a parrot who knows past ,present and the future . He is born in Shambala and starts his journey by gaining knowledge from Lord Shiva who gives him weapons and divine guidance to start and win the war. Most probably all this is allegorical. However what is interesting is that The Armageddon story is Similar to the one in Islam and Christianity. It looks like they stole the story from the East and changed it to include the Resurrection hoax of jesus.

The Revelations text isn't Biblical canon and was written much later on and no one knows who the Author John was or the origin of the text. However we can gather that John wasn't in Europe but was actually living in the Far East or Middle East. In the beginning of the text he addresses the 5 churches of east, meaning he was living in the east. He must have stolen the eastern texts and made revisions to it, creating this revelations bullshit. These Frankist Jews are obsessed with the text and are doing everything point by point as written in it.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

I have the Kalki Purana and the article is wrong. In the original text it is written that kalki will start killing everyone who is against the vedic religion en masse after he gains power and builds up an army. The satya yuga only begins when the mass genocide or armageddon is over I.e when the war is over.

Kalki is described as a white man on a white horse wielding a sword of fire and a parrot who knows past ,present and the future . He is born in Shambala and starts his journey by gaining knowledge from Lord Shiva who gives him weapons and divine guidance to start and win the war. Most probably all this is allegorical. However what is interesting is that The Armageddon story is Similar to the one in Islam and Christianity. It looks like they stole the story from the East and changed it to include the Resurrection hoax of jesus.

The Revelations text isn't Biblical canon and was written much later on and no one knows who the Author John was or the origin of the text. However we can gather that John wasn't in Europe but was actually living in the Far East or Middle East. In the beginning of the text he addresses the 5 churches of east, meaning he was living in the east. He must have stolen the eastern texts and made revisions to it, creating this revelations bullshit. These Frankist Jews are obsessed with the text and are doing everything point by point as written in it.

That really doesn't sound like Hitler at all from what I read on here about him. He was always doing whatever he could to prevent suffering and help people and things. He could have done an actual Holocaust and I wouldn't say he was not Justified in it nor would likely anyone here. He didn't however he even treated the enemy in my eyes way to nicely. I mean he gave them food and medical care and entertainment and other things in these supposed "death camps". That doesn't even sound like the messages Hitler gave to HP Jake Carlson where he said something along the lines of the hardcore xtians they would be separated and reeducated probably in something like the camps he had before.

Most of the older souls and advanced people have a lot of empathy for people you will notice that talking to any of them the Gods have a lot of empathy as well.

Yes I admit I am very pissed off about the way the world is right now and the Jews and how they treated me and others like me. But I dont want almost everyone dead.

Yes the Jews and the Gypsys and any other tribe or race if it exists that is related to them will be wiped out next time no one is playing nice with them anymore.

Maybe I am optimistic or something but I dont think humanity is inherently bad. I never did despite the fact that almost no one really wanted to get to know me that well.

Me personally I think many will wake up or at least leave the enemy stuff behind. It will be a minority that actually hardcore sticks to the enemy and hates our Gods. Maybe they will be wiped out though.

But that is nowhere near the Majority of the population I dont think.

However I did always have a feeling of this since the beginning of hearing about the New world (in a dream I saw at some point History got divided again with the words "old world" and "new world" we will kind of view what its like right now like we currently view the ancient past) that the New Satanic world is kind of like only a few will make it to that. So we must make sure we prepare anyone we really love by removing curses to accept the new world ideology if they can't be woken up right away when it becomes more mainstream.

I simply though believed this meant that many wont be allowed to reincarnate back here after a point. So they either die on the spirit plane or get sent to some other place low vibration and controlled by the enemy to die there.

I am not scared of any of this though. Not in the least. Even if I were to die in this I am ok but I dont think I will. The only thing is I am an older soul I am sick and tired of the reincarnation thing and having to repeat everything over and over and I want me and all the people important to me (some I don't know yet in this life) to stick together. So no I don't want that to happen.

Jack said:
Is it literal? The Negredo Stage of advanced meditations does not mean dying an actual death, nor does the Death card in Tarot mean actual death.

As if "john", in this "holy" book, ever existed at all.

slyscorpion said:
That really doesn't sound like Hitler at all from what I read on here about him. He was always doing whatever he could to prevent suffering and help people and things.
Take it as a christian would - "god" is "god", so it can do whatever it wants, including evil - but! "god" is not evil, though; it just exacts justice (supposedly and allegedly). That is while ignoring the biblical passage "god" admits creating evil... With that being said, christians would think that "the devil" is damning the World, and jew messiah will come and save the day - i.e. a big war, and not only do christians think that, the jew also believes it.

That doesn't even sound like the messages Hitler gave to HP Jake Carlson where he said something along the lines of the hardcore xtians they would be separated and reeducated probably in something like the camps he had before.
The obliteration of christianity harshly does not necessarily mean people/individuals would be slaughtered if they continue to believe those lies. Harsh is what wars are, and Hitler didn't want to go to war but He had to murder people either directly or indirectly, in that war. It would be harsh to remove people from churches forcefully and demolish such buildings, for example. That is harsh and fair, but not to enslave and butcher those worshippers.

I simply though believed this meant that many wont be allowed to reincarnate back here after a point. So they either die on the spirit plane or get sent to some other place low vibration and controlled by the enemy to die there.
If I can remember the correct reference, it was HPS Maxine who said that when she was talking with Satan, He said that people are reincarnated until they learn the truth - unless they die the second death, of course. I presume that that also means that anyone who is against Satan deliberately and/or a shabbos goy also would not be reincarnated - but remember, it also depends on what is in each person's Heart and Soul. They might not want to go to church and not actually believe it, but they have little choice; as said, Satan understands these, and there is information for those who are subjected to christianity while choosing Satan.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

That really doesn't sound like Hitler at all from what I read on here about him. He was always doing whatever he could to prevent suffering and help people and things. He could have done an actual Holocaust and I wouldn't say he was not Justified in it nor would likely anyone here. He didn't however he even treated the enemy in my eyes way to nicely. I mean he gave them food and medical care and entertainment and other things in these supposed "death camps". That doesn't even sound like the messages Hitler gave to HP Jake Carlson where he said something along the lines of the hardcore xtians they would be separated and reeducated probably in something like the camps he had before.

Most of the older souls and advanced people have a lot of empathy for people you will notice that talking to any of them the Gods have a lot of empathy as well.

Yes I admit I am very pissed off about the way the world is right now and the Jews and how they treated me and others like me. But I dont want almost everyone dead.

Yes the Jews and the Gypsys and any other tribe or race if it exists that is related to them will be wiped out next time no one is playing nice with them anymore.

Maybe I am optimistic or something but I dont think humanity is inherently bad. I never did despite the fact that almost no one really wanted to get to know me that well.

Me personally I think many will wake up or at least leave the enemy stuff behind. It will be a minority that actually hardcore sticks to the enemy and hates our Gods. Maybe they will be wiped out though.

But that is nowhere near the Majority of the population I dont think.

However I did always have a feeling of this since the beginning of hearing about the New world (in a dream I saw at some point History got divided again with the words "old world" and "new world" we will kind of view what its like right now like we currently view the ancient past) that the New Satanic world is kind of like only a few will make it to that. So we must make sure we prepare anyone we really love by removing curses to accept the new world ideology if they can't be woken up right away when it becomes more mainstream.

I am not scared of any of this though. Not in the least. Even if I were to die in this I am ok but I dont think I will. The only thing is I am an older soul I am sick and tired of the reincarnation thing and having to repeat everything over and over and I want me and all the people important to me (some I don't know yet in this life) to stick together. So no I don't want that to happen.

Oh and what i mean by other tribe if they exist related to the Jews i kind of suspect the Fula people might be i was tired when I wrote this so I forgot to say that I dont know for sure though but they are a Muslim majority right now tribe that sold other blacks into slavery the most out of all the people. They are always going into xtian and other faiths (i assume the traditional pagan ones or anyone else that simply disagrees with them) places and just killing people for no reason in a brutal way (not standing up for xtianity at all but just showing the nature of the people you probably saw this on the news sometimes if you read the news on sites like fox News they do this kind of stuff all the time just surrounding villages and executing people) they seem very brutal. Nothing I read about them seems positive at all.

This is why I suspect they may be like another attempted version of the Jews.

magus.immortalis said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:

Several years ago I had read a statement in Yahoo groups by a member, don't know the name and whether if he or she was a legit and advanced member or not..

The statement was like he stated Amdusias(if I remember) said to me "Prepare for War"

Now, seeing the things and people around... I think world war 3 would happen and it will be worse than the last two World Wars.

This will also pave the way for a New Satanic World.

And I also understand what you meant by "Trusting in Satan alone" in that thread.

I think you couldn't explain it in better way to be understood.

But I think it's very true that Satan cares alot more and way more than the GDs. That's a fact for me too. He is just in this case also...so Amazing.

GDs do put efforts and help SS too. But Satan's helping hand is different. There are times where only Satan will give his helping hand and you will feel get any answer from the GD.

Aquarius said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:
magus.immortalis said:

If you're going to bash me, better have more solid evidence and not just an opinion.
At least I can talk to the gods. Which makes me feel better than feeling utterly alone.
My Sight is getting better and my room is full of entities, ETs, etc. My Guardians who are not Demons are there too.
I have a broad and long history of getting attacked psychically, astrally, mentally and emotionally by enemy spirits.
You don't like my writing or my posts? I recommend that you keep scrolling.

sahasrarabliss said:
magus.immortalis said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:

Several years ago I had read a statement in Yahoo groups by a member, don't know the name and whether if he or she was a legit and advanced member or not..

The statement was like he stated Amdusias(if I remember) said to me "Prepare for War"

Now, seeing the things and people around... I think world war 3 would happen and it will be worse than the last two World Wars.

This will also pave the way for a New Satanic World.

And I also understand what you meant by "Trusting in Satan alone" in that thread.

I think you couldn't explain it in better way to be understood.

But I think it's very true that Satan cares alot more and way more than the GDs. That's a fact for me too. He is just in this case also...so Amazing.

GDs do put efforts and help SS too. But Satan's helping hand is different. There are times where only Satan will give his helping hand and you will feel get any answer from the GD.

Thanks for reading "Trusting In Satan Alone". And for your reply.
I just share my experiences, is all.

FancyMancy said:
magus.immortalis said:
This is biblical "prophesy" so written by the jew.

I think it is in the book of Revelation, and by extension, Daniel.

Different Guardian Daemons/Daemonesses would not say contradictory things and give contradictory information. Are you not the one who had trouble with being duped by interfering entities bullshitting you a while ago?

I won't press it, and that is not my main point. I was just asking as a side-point, because those in the Cause wouldn't say incorrect things and different things which don't add-up. Like I said - I won't press it, though.

Aquarius said:
SatanisactuallyGod said:

That answers my question!

slyscorpion said:
Hey - don't forget about dear old Nosty! :p

I am capable of and have made mistakes in the past in the Yahoo groups and here in these forums. Because my astral hearing is decent, I get harassment everyday. Yes, I can deal with it. No, I'm not complaining. I am just stating.

I wanted to compare notes because I *have* been wrong before. And that's why I asked what others have heard or seen, using their own powers or getting confirmation from Satan and their Guardians.

I am loyal and close to Satan and his Cause. He saved my ass more than once and made things tolerable for me instead of watching me suffer.

I have Guardians. They are with Satan, but are not Demons. Although they are immortal too.
I don't talk to the Demons anymore, I focus and talk to Satan.

I don't want to get into that right now or here.

magus.immortalis said:
You didn't specify what exactly you don't want to get into, so if I may - how could a Guardian not be a Daemon/Daemoness? That seems extremely dodgy, and I think is unlikely that any old entity would be chosen/appointed a Guardian or guardian.

FancyMancy said:
magus.immortalis said:
You didn't specify what exactly you don't want to get into, so if I may - how could a Guardian not be a Daemon/Daemoness? That seems extremely dodgy, and I think is unlikely that any old entity would be chosen/appointed a Guardian or guardian.

Some of them, are humans that reached the Magnum Opus and have been immortal for some time.
Others have been with me since I was very young (a kid)and have never left. I confirmed with Satan that they are of him and aligned with him.
I know my history (through past life regression, to some extent) with all my Guardians I just listed above. Actions speak loud to me, and their actions show they cared and care still, even before I became a dedicated Satanist.

magus.immortalis said:

I'll come back to that thread of yours after I have sufficient experience with Demons and Satan in that case. So then I'll be able to share my input regarding that.

But in my experience, it's mostly Selfless Satan who always comes to help in dire need.

sahasrarabliss said:
magus.immortalis said:

I'll come back to that thread of yours after I have sufficient experience with Demons and Satan in that case. So then I'll be able to share my input regarding that.

But in my experience, it's mostly Selfless Satan who always comes to help in dire need.

Same here. I can always depend on Satan. He's the best :)

magus.immortalis said:

I remember reading it as well several months ago, although the post appears to be deleted now.

I'm not gonna be preachy here or anything. If for any reason, I decided to write this solely because your posts helped me a great deal over the years as far as connecting with Marchosias goes ( she is my primary GD ) even if you are not aware of this. Even on the old forums before they were taken down she got some of her messages that I failed ( or was to stubborn ) to acknowledge to me through your posts. Hell, because of you I even found out Flauros is my GD althugh she had to get her message across through you in as harsh a manner is it could get as I had a long period of being a grumpy, unreachable asshole and still somewhat am actually. However that is all that I wish to get into here as far as my person is concerned.

I'm not going to pretend to know what is going on to you right now, but think about the past decade as far as being a Satanist goes. Although the "Trusting in Satan Alone" opening post of yours is now deleted I still recall you making a strong post about Demons doing nothing to help you for several months, although you didn't write there what it was that you needed to receive help with. I also recall you stating there that you felt shocked by contempt you said you felt from them.

Over to past years you wrote continuously on you receiving guidance and help from Demons, with focus on Machosias. I myself received tons of help from Her and Powers of Hell in general being it my 9th year now being a Satanist. And although I'm not at a level that allows me to openly communicate on the astral, I do have a pretty strong gut sense and feelings that allowed Marchosias and other Demons to direct me to wherever they needed. Although it didn't happen everytime or when exactly I wished it to happen, the general state of affairs in my life is definitely far more favorable then it would be if I was left to my own devices. And when it wouldn't I just sucked it up to it being a matter of Powers of Hell being incredibly busy.

Personally, I never felt anything malefic in dealing with them. At worst what I ever happened to have felt was a sense of disappointment and frustration, but that was only when my conduct and attitude required me to be disciplined by them and was never anything harmful in end of itself- just something that needed to be done to set me straight.

Feel free to take what I wrote above for what you will. I thought it would be fair for me to write something that would perhaps get you to reconsider some things given how you helped me repeatedly earlier, although not knowingly. After all, years of positive experiences should take for something and a single bad apple shouldn't be a reason to throw out the hole bag.

truth.seeker1 said:
magus.immortalis said:

I remember reading it as well several months ago, although the post appears to be deleted now.

I'm not gonna be preachy here or anything. If for any reason, I decided to write this solely because your posts helped me a great deal over the years as far as connecting with Marchosias goes ( she is my primary GD ) even if you are not aware of this. Even on the old forums before they were taken down she got some of her messages that I failed ( or was to stubborn ) to acknowledge to me through your posts. Hell, because of you I even found out Flauros is my GD althugh she had to get her message across through you in as harsh a manner is it could get as I had a long period of being a grumpy, unreachable asshole and still somewhat am actually. However that is all that I wish to get into here as far as my person is concerned.

I'm not going to pretend to know what is going on to you right now, but think about the past decade as far as being a Satanist goes. Although the "Trusting in Satan Alone" opening post of yours is now deleted I still recall you making a strong post about Demons doing nothing to help you for several months, although you didn't write there what it was that you needed to receive help with. I also recall you stating there that you felt shocked by contempt you said you felt from them.

Over to past years you wrote continuously on you receiving guidance and help from Demons, with focus on Machosias. I myself received tons of help from Her and Powers of Hell in general being it my 9th year now being a Satanist. And although I'm not at a level that allows me to openly communicate on the astral, I do have a pretty strong gut sense and feelings that allowed Marchosias and other Demons to direct me to wherever they needed. Although it didn't happen everytime or when exactly I wished it to happen, the general state of affairs in my life is definitely far more favorable then it would be if I was left to my own devices. And when it wouldn't I just sucked it up to it being a matter of Powers of Hell being incredibly busy.

Personally, I never felt anything malefic in dealing with them. At worst what I ever happened to have felt was a sense of disappointment and frustration, but that was only when my conduct and attitude required me to be disciplined by them and was never anything harmful in end of itself- just something that needed to be done to set me straight.

Feel free to take what I wrote above for what you will. I thought it would be fair for me to write something that would perhaps get you to reconsider some things given how you helped me repeatedly earlier, although not knowingly. After all, years of positive experiences should take for something and a single bad apple shouldn't be a reason to throw out the hole bag.

Hello TruthSeeker1,
Thank you for your reply.

I was under a lot of psychic attack and some physical stalking/harassment at the time I wrote "Trusting In Satan Alone."

Marchosias and Abigor had to teach me some really harsh lessons. Sort of like, having to be unkind to be kind.

This is kind of personal, so I won't get too much into it. I was betrayed by some people close to me and it took a hit. I thought Marchosias and Abigor betrayed me too, that they left me permanently.

They did not, but distanced themselves from me. If I got used to my Guardians doing this to me, then when people in my life that I grew up with did this, the blow in general would not have been as harsh as were I not as "prepared."

I have since talked to Abigor and Marchosias and apologized, talked to them about what happened, and all is well between them and I.

I am still with Satan as a Spiritual Satanist and Abigor and Marchosias are still my Guardians.

Thanks for your concern. I am still under heavy harassment (psychic and physical) but I am better able to handle it than before.

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
Hello TruthSeeker1,

I was under a lot of psychic attack and some physical stalking/harassment at the time I wrote "Trusting In Satan Alone."

Marchosias and Abigor had to teach me some really harsh lessons. Sort of like, having to be unkind to be kind.

This is kind of personal, so I won't get too much into it. I was betrayed by some people close to me and it took a hit. I thought Marchosias and Abigor betrayed me too, that they left me permanently.

They did not, but distanced themselves from me. If I got used to my Guardians doing this to me, then when people in my life that I grew up with did this, the blow in general would not have been as harsh as were I not as "prepared."

I have since talked to Abigor and Marchosias and apologized, talked to them about what happened, and all is well between them and I.

I am still with Satan as a Spiritual Satanist and Abigor and Marchosias are still my Guardians.

Thanks for your concern. I am still under heavy harassment (psychic and physical) but I am better able to handle it than before.

Hail Satan!

Glad to hear you're fine.

To be perfectly honest, you did have perfect timing with that post. Just this thursday I decided to ask Marchosias directly during my daily meditations to send me a clarification in some way regarding your "Trusting In Satan Alone." post, just to make sure that I don't end up getting betrayed in a similar manner down the road later. Your response has me relieved.

Stay safe.

I remember these posts you made sometime ago about some assholes you had to deal with. Another thing to learn for the future, it's better to notice these from a further distance, because some people will be this regardless of their affiliations, and some people can be toxic.

You sound like what has happened to you has left you with serious trust issues.

This fear can be a very bad advisor when it comes to relating to them, so try working these out with them step by step.

magus.immortalis said:
truth.seeker1 said:
magus.immortalis said:

Hello TruthSeeker1,

Hail Satan!

truth.seeker1 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Hello TruthSeeker1,

Hail Satan!

Glad to hear you're fine.

To be perfectly honest, you did have perfect timing with that post. Just this thursday I decided to ask Marchosias directly during my daily meditations to send me a clarification in some way regarding your "Trusting In Satan Alone." post, just to make sure that I don't end up getting betrayed in a similar manner down the road later. Your response has me relieved.

Stay safe.

Nice, it's great to hear that it's perfect timing. The Powers of Hell do answer and guide us always.
To be honest, it was hard because it was my father (the man who raised me) and his younger sister, my aunt, who changed their ways, attitudes and behaviors towards me. Like, it was always good and caring between me and them, and then one day, just like that, it changed. Out of nowhere, although I am aware of the reasons even back then.

I cannot go into those reasons further, it gets even more personal. So I will leave it there.

My father physically left me (he lived with me, so it's just the two of us in our home) packing up in the middle of the night and simply leaving, back in January of this year.

All is well, though, another relative came and now lives with me permanently at my home. He looks out for me, and I am happy. I am healing and doing better over my father leaving.

Thanks, you too, stay safe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I remember these posts you made sometime ago about some assholes you had to deal with. Another thing to learn for the future, it's better to notice these from a further distance, because some people will be this regardless of their affiliations, and some people can be toxic.

You sound like what has happened to you has left you with serious trust issues.

This fear can be a very bad advisor when it comes to relating to them, so try working these out with them step by step.

magus.immortalis said:
truth.seeker1 said:

Hello TruthSeeker1,

Hail Satan!

HP HoodedCobra666,
Yes I do have serious trust issues. I also grew up a bit more. I accept what happened, as needing to happen. I grew a lot in from January of this year to now.
Thanks for the advice and your reply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back