Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experiences with unblocking chakras?

Cartman1997

Everyone has different experiences with unblocking chakras and I'm sure that not all are pleasant. Since I've been doing unblocking my personality change has done a 180.(Hopefully I said that right) Before I dedicated, I was a very wild and happy to lucky person but behind all that I had went though a rough childhood. I managed to push it all to the backburner but with unblocking, I didn't realize how bad it was to push all that back for so many years. More and more has been coming out everyday and with all these floods of emotions coming back to light, it feels so ugly to have to let them out. I feel better afterwards but I cant help but feel weak for letting them out. What makes it worse is that everyone keeps saying that I have changed and they aren't fans of it because I'm such a negative energy to be around. I do my best to have fun here and there and still interact. Can anyone tell me some of their good coping mechanisms to get through this or to get into a better mood? I don't want to feel like I'm a kill joy.

Cartman1997 said:
Everyone has different experiences with unblocking chakras and I'm sure that not all are pleasant. Since I've been doing unblocking my personality change has done a 180.(Hopefully I said that right) Before I dedicated, I was a very wild and happy to lucky person but behind all that I had went though a rough childhood. I managed to push it all to the backburner but with unblocking, I didn't realize how bad it was to push all that back for so many years. More and more has been coming out everyday and with all these floods of emotions coming back to light, it feels so ugly to have to let them out. I feel better afterwards but I cant help but feel weak for letting them out. What makes it worse is that everyone keeps saying that I have changed and they aren't fans of it because I'm such a negative energy to be around. I do my best to have fun here and there and still interact. Can anyone tell me some of their good coping mechanisms to get through this or to get into a better mood? I don't want to feel like I'm a kill joy.

F-RTR (use your bad mood) then Returning Curses 1&2. After RC you should feel better.

just don't stop and you can work with runes specifically to have emotional stability and then don't think about that just focus is what I do

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back