Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HELP dreams, sleepwalking, fits

DTone

I have had occasions since I was a boy who wake up and talk and after that I do not remember anything as if I were asleep and awake but my body later is very sore, today it happened to me that I spoke awake but I felt asleep and that's how I remember nothing I only know why someone was with me I wonder if they are attacks oh something just mental of mine, what do you recommend?

DTone said:
I have had occasions since I was a boy who wake up and talk and after that I do not remember anything as if I were asleep and awake but my body later is very sore, today it happened to me that I spoke awake but I felt asleep and that's how I remember nothing I only know why someone was with me I wonder if they are attacks oh something just mental of mine, what do you recommend?

Seems to be a connection issue with the soul and physical body. This connection is ruled by the heart chakra.

Anything that is upsetting or imbalancing the heart chakra such as stress, anxiety, etc can contribute to this because it all has to do with putting stress on the physical heart by making it race with strain and negative energies which reacts in mirror to the astral heart chakra causing strain, blockages, imbalances and negative stains.

To explain what's happening is that when you're asleep you psychically act out in your dreams, and because we spiritually disconnect from our physical body as it goes to sleep we do not actually physically act in our body. When moving our body in waking daily life we are not actually moving our physical body with our brains, we are actually moving our soul and the body follows suit as secondary, the bioelectric intents of movement are psychic from the upper chakras which is where our brain resides in our physical body.

The astral realm and physical realm are mirrors of each other, one happens to one end mirrors on the other, this is how we utilize the Law of Attraction to bring our desires like money or a friend by manifesting it on the astral with energies to then have it forced to mirror in it's manifestation on the physical. The bioelectrical signals from the intents of our upper psychic chakras mirror the electricity of our bioelectric abilities in the nervous system of our brain which is what then sends these same signals on the physical plane through our physical nerves and causes our physical bodies to react and move in tandem to our soul, and the heart chakra is what ensures this connection of electricity in our soul and body in order to properly move. Everything on the astral happens first by default and yes, even our movement.

So something seems to be wrong with your heart chakra in that the disconnection when your physical body falls asleep is not occurring properly or as it correctly should. What precisely the exact cause is, either a blockage, energy channel, misalignment, I do not yet know or am sure of at this time. But I can suggest you work on generally cleaning, spinning, freeing and balancing the energies of your heart chakra to start off and to give it some special attention in your meditations.

Below are some suggestions of things you can look at and consider trying out. You do not have to do all of these, I am simply placing these here for reference and you can make your decision to do either one, two or so daily. The factors I deem important here are cleaning, spinning, unblocking and empowering. Use vibrant emerald green energy to empower and balance the heart chakra.

Heart Chakra

Opening Blocked Chakras/Heart Chakra Meditation

EZ Chakra Spinning

Full Heart Chakra Meditation

Heart Chakra 3D Spinning Animation

Credit to sahasrarabliss

Also below here is a quote from one of my other posts. It's on the subject of Sleep Paralysis but it explains this connection of the soul and body that I am referring to a bit. Be aware though, some of the information I've stated here is outdated as I have intuitively come across more accurate and clear answers in that the psychic conscious of who we are is actually the one total conscious of our soul origin on the astral realm, if we are anything on both realms combined, we are our soul, the physical body is a vessel in tandem to our souls on the physical plane, it is who we are but not who we are, this is why we can reincarnate into entirely different bodies in different lifetimes. quote source post

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sleep paralysis is when you are disconnected from your physical conscious and awareness and switch completely to your soul one. Remember we have two consciences and two forms, our soul and our physical body, the two can be separated and we can view strictly out of one or the other. When meditating we work to merge and incorporate both perceptions simultaneously, for instance when working on astral sight your physical eyes obviously aren't the ones seeing the spirits and auras, it's your soul 'eyes', so you work to see through both to perceive both of the planes.

In sleep paralysis you are no longer looking and moving through your physical body but through your soul, you've completely lost connection to your physical form both physically and consciously, this is what one needs to do to perform a full soul-projection. Since you are looking through you're soul you are seeing and hearing the astral and perceiving everything with a higher creative and psychic state of awareness. The reason you struggle to move is because your soul is still attached to your physical body, the only thing you did was switch your conscious perception and primary form, your soul is still very much in your physical body therefor it is tied down to it and you feel this. As your soul conscious you are tethered to your physical form as it usually is in everyday life.

You need to figure out how to sever that connection to free yourself from your physical body so you can move around and do things as your soul form on the astral, and probably enjoy a fun 'lucid dream' while you're at it or go spy on your neighours, explore a bit, have some fun and get a feel for it. There are some exercises you can do for this involving visualization and intent what with severing the connection. Once you are fully out of your physical body and free from it, you can traverse the astral/physical exactly as if you were ghost.

You're physical body of course is still very much alive even without you as the soul inside, it will still breathe, move, etc and you are still 'connected' to it via the heart chakra. If you ever want to go back into your body just focus and think of your physical body, feel yourself as your physical body laying bed, etc. You will snap back into your body and the two forms will merge again as one, then you can continue on as everyday life like nothing changed.

As for your pineal gland/6th chakra, our upper chakras rule over our astral perception. The more empowered and open they are the better you will perceive and see things on the astral such as your dreams. Dreams will become more clear and vivid and this better enables the opportunities to become lucid on the astral/dream.

Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back