Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I make two different squares of the same planet?

Daniel Blake

Hi guys
I have a doubt.
Can I make two different squares of the same planet?
I mean, can you start a Mars square for life force and start another one that increases the factors for life force, then using different visualizations and affirmations?
The two planets should be continued at the same time, but with mood in another sign.
Thank you for the response

You mean material and spiritual at the same time.

Of course since the energy of two spiritual or material squares is the same with short and long mantra this would totally mess it up. Plus doing two with the same Mantra even at different times would throw off the number making it invalid.

However the energy of Material and Spiritual is different and the Mantra at the end is different as well one ending in Namah one in Svaha.

So I am assuming you can do this. But it may weaken in general the energy of both squares or even ruin the whole thing if your doing it for conflicting or totally different things. It even says on the Squares page somewhere that when Saturn is hitting a planet hard both the Material and Spiritual Square should be done. Idk if this could be at the same time.

No one ever answered in a clear way if this was possible or not to me. I did ask a long time ago. Maybe we will get answers here.

Just remember this with Saturn though since it talks about this dont freak out it's not always bad.

If someone is cleansed and high vibration and worked on their Saturn Issue, Saturn wont make anything go bad to begin with and may even be helpful and positive in manifestation so this wont always apply. I just want to add this for people that fear Saturn. Work on it and it can be positive just like Neptune can help in mediation and spiritual things and progress in psychic abilities when transitting and help in pursuits of doing humanitarian things so if a person is clean and High vibration it will not always be bad things either.

This is probably why the Saturn Square did really bad for some people and fine or even positive for others. Either they were doing it in retrograde which is really bad all the time in energy or they didnt work on their issues and were not clean or at a very good vibration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back