Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alternatives to (((My Pillow)))

of the true light

We all know him, the execution device around his neck, his hands waving in the ear, his blue shirt...and we know he's a Joo.

But alas...

Good sleep is important and a good pillow is important.

I am not advertising anything here and there are different companies making different very quality pillows.

I do not know if any of those companies are ran by Joos too but MyPillow definitely is.

Here are his competitors if you want a quality pillow...

https://misterback.com/product-reviews/alternatives-to-mypillow/

I hope you have enjoyed this post I thought maybe something different was of order during these times.

That and I'm sick of looking at that nasty cross when I watch the news sometimes at night.

Fuck that kike!

He should go back to snorting coke and have an OD.

My bad it was a crack addict.

Whatever.

It should go back to doing whatever it was doing.

:twisted:

Its very telling who is in charge of a company when they get that amount of advertisement. Their advertisements are all over the place, tv, radio, free spots on tv shows for interviews, no way they can afford all of that on their own.

A good alternative to buying a pillow is to buy shredded memory foam and make your own. That way you can customize to your liking and its cheaper as well.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Henu the Great said:
I sleep without a pillow. I like it.

Isn’t that supposed to help your back/spine?

I sleep well without any discomfort without a pillow. I used to alternate between memory foam pillow, pillowless, and sometimes thin blanket wrapped as a pillow. Now I sleep without one just fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back