Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Father Satan Drawing 2.0

Egon

Website
odysee.com
More experiments with digital drawing and painting.

UqNi6Ey.jpg

Oi6FWBv.jpg

For a digital drawing, you did an amazing job!!

Keep up with this progress!! :)

Hail Satan!

Awesome work. It gives off positive energy actually, unlike the old 'paintings' and 'portraits' of zolashekkelstar. I remember looking at those old pictures and they gave off a very strange and disturbing type of energy/aura, just cant really explain it. It just felt like something was wrong, but back then I didnt want to talk negatively about someone's artwork, or the image of the gods, and we didn't know she was a jew back then.

I remember the picture of Astaroth she posted way back and It gave off a very disturbing feel. I didn't want to say anything because I didnt want to make someone feel bad or talk negatively about it for the feeling it gave off. It just felt lifeless, blank, and robotic and just wrong.

Glad to see some good art of the gods that isn't corrupted by jewish energies or filth.

Fire said:
Awesome work. It gives off positive energy actually, unlike the old 'paintings' and 'portraits' of zolashekkelstar. I remember looking at those old pictures and they gave off a very strange and disturbing type of energy/aura, just cant really explain it. It just felt like something was wrong, but back then I didnt want to talk negatively about someone's artwork, or the image of the gods, and we didn't know she was a jew back then.

I remember the picture of Astaroth she posted way back and It gave off a very disturbing feel. I didn't want to say anything because I didnt want to make someone feel bad or talk negatively about it for the feeling it gave off. It just felt lifeless, blank, and robotic and just wrong.

Glad to see some good art of the gods that isn't corrupted by jewish energies or filth.

Came here to say this.

Pretty good work, looks "human". No off, grey filth here.

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

I'm confident in replicating my line art in the digital, I need to learn how to paint now. This painting of Sorath sort of inspired what I intend to achieve.
NameHere said:
For a digital drawing, you did an amazing job!!

Keep up with this progress!! :)

Hail Satan!

Fire said:
That's because that drawing was based on that kike, like literally that thing took it's disgusting kike face and used it on that drawing and calling it "Astaroth".
Be in peace knowing that the thing was raped by a negro.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back