Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Leaked police bodycam footage shows George Floyd's arrest for the first time

Bigot Boy

Website
www.liliths.top
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPSwqp5fdIw

On drugs, extremely resistant to arrest, refusing to get in the cop car, screaming and saying "I can't breathe" even before the cop kneeled on him. This footage had to be leaked, they refused to release it properly... and as we could already assume, this was all a big scam from the get-go.

Looks like a result of the RTR, now people will understand the truth more clearly and those blm degenerates are gonna get the bashing they deserve.

They simply most likely staged something to tie into the virus thing on an energetic level to gain energy from the mass mind to push communism and tie into a movement. That is all.

Lol I love how in the comment section people use the word "fewish" (jewish) now to bypass the youtube filter. It's very nice to see so many people being woke to the enemy.

People died for this circus. Next time you think about forgiving leftists when our time comes remember those events.

I love how truths just come out for everyone to see in bits and pieces.

"told ya so"

To victory, Hail Satan!

EasternFireLion666 said:
People died for this circus. Next time you think about forgiving leftists when our time comes remember those events.

They literally almost caused a race war over this circus, people died, cities were razed, enmity grew, and endless other things.

The jews of course laughed but now look at this comment section...Looks good doesn't it?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

They literally almost caused a race war over this circus, people died, cities were razed, enmity grew, and endless other things.

The jews of course laughed but now look at this comment section...Looks good doesn't it?
Lets hope this video takes off and those stupid communist can be punished. The fact that this video was realeased now after our spiritual warfare is not a coincidence isnt it?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I have another post I am making to reply with, but in the meantime I will just share this -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WemfSzxde1tf

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

100% red pilled. This should have positive effects for the US ellection as well.

Incredible. No wonder I dont watch TV.

Stopped watching the MSM also due to what they try to influence.

This happens with every video that tries to defend Israel or Jews lately. They get rekt hard in the comments and ratings.
Examples:
https://youtu.be/isUT8lKHvXk
https://youtu.be/aKUyajBKZmg

Shael said:
Lol I love how in the comment section people use the word "fewish" (jewish) now to bypass the youtube filter. It's very nice to see so many people being woke to the enemy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

People understand how much they've been deceived, as all of this nonsense could have been prevented if they released the actual footage months earlier.

It took someone to "leak" it for them to finally know what was obvious from the beginning.

Bigot Boy said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=YPSwqp5fdIw

On drugs, extremely resistant to arrest, refusing to get in the cop car, screaming and saying "I can't breathe" even before the cop kneeled on him. This footage had to be leaked, they refused to release it properly... and as we could already assume, this was all a big scam from the get-go.
I'm so surprised ...

Ozodari said:
Bigot Boy said:

the nigger still didnt deserve to die, resisting arrest is not punishable by death. maybe in a video game where you can just reload a save, but not in real life.

also the cop turned off his body cam 20 seconds after they hit the ground. the only reason he would do that is because he was going to beat him.

american police are shit, talking to polite citizens like slaves during traffic stops, killing innocent drunks for not understanding the situation. harassing people minding their own business because they "got a call" or because you are "acting suspiciously"

the police never follow through with an investigation, if something is stolen or someone is assaulted there is never any detective work done. you might as well never even report it. the police are literally worthless and most every policeman you will ever meet is and egotistical kike who wants to dominate you in some form, simply because they can get away with it.

i dont see why this changes anything he didnt even fight the cops at all, he just didnt want to get in the car. non cooperation is not a reason to kneel on the back of someones neck for 8 minutes. the punishment is supposed to fit the crime and the police are public servants. if you hurt a suspect you should go to jail and not pass go, do not collect $200
An autopsy was done and he had more than enough fentanyl in him for an overdose. He said he "can't breathe" before the whole neck kneeling... chances are the dude just had a fentanyl overdose and would of died anyway. He couldn't be shot with a tranquilizer either as that would have likely killed him, with all the drugs in his system - which the police recognized. You seem to be blinded by unwarranted rage, and also missed the point that there was no racism to be found anywhere, which the media tried to shove down everyone's throats.

Without police especially in the US you will live in Gotham city for the rest of your life.

While some cops may suck on an individual level as a whole the US police force is generally holding things together.

Cop is sometimes a profession that draws people with domineering personalities which can tend towards authority abuse. But this does not entirely invalidate them as bad apples exist in every profession. There are people who are moral and professional in the profession. Its just that its only when the bad happens the cops get press, and the jews never say all the good things cops are doing daily.

There are also cops out there risking their life for a thousand dollars everyday so that you do not get to live in the film The Joker. Portraying only the bad cops in movies is systematic by the enemy to undermine law and order and promote social destruction.

Legislation and following loose or bad laws can make problems in the exercise of the police force. The problem begins with the laws first and foremost.

Ozodari said:
Bigot Boy said:

the nigger still didnt deserve to die, resisting arrest is not punishable by death. maybe in a video game where you can just reload a save, but not in real life.

also the cop turned off his body cam 20 seconds after they hit the ground. the only reason he would do that is because he was going to beat him.

american police are shit, talking to polite citizens like slaves during traffic stops, killing innocent drunks for not understanding the situation. harassing people minding their own business because they "got a call" or because you are "acting suspiciously"

the police never follow through with an investigation, if something is stolen or someone is assaulted there is never any detective work done. you might as well never even report it. the police are literally worthless and most every policeman you will ever meet is and egotistical kike who wants to dominate you in some form, simply because they can get away with it.

i dont see why this changes anything he didnt even fight the cops at all, he just didnt want to get in the car. non cooperation is not a reason to kneel on the back of someones neck for 8 minutes. the punishment is supposed to fit the crime and the police are public servants. if you hurt a suspect you should go to jail and not pass go, do not collect $200

Powerofjustice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

People understand how much they've been deceived, as all of this nonsense could have been prevented if they released the actual footage months earlier.

It took someone to "leak" it for them to finally know what was obvious from the beginning.

Jews wanted carnage in the middle of it all. However, this video collapses the whole "inncoent George Floyd" meme, and now 9 out of 10 people can see what this was all about.

Big loss for the enemy on that one. I do not believe without the RTR such a video would ever circulate, it just destroyed the media and exposed them for causing race war.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Lets hope this video takes off and those stupid communist can be punished. The fact that this video was realeased now after our spiritual warfare is not a coincidence isnt it?

This video is definitely a super win we made. This video just destroyed the whole Race War meme. Now anyone who continues the meme only does so because they want to loot and engage in civilization destruction.

George Floyd situation had nothing moral behind it, now it is proven to be a full on Jew meme and nothing else.

Powerofjustice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

That was the intention and it was very deliberate.

Just like the jew kept Occult knowledge a secret from us, the truth about George Floyd's arrest and death was also occult.

The full dashcam video is not being promoted much by the media anywhere. Instead they are seizing on a case of some Black guy in a mental hospital being restrained and saying I can't breathe. Typical tactics.

Bigot Boy said:
An autopsy was done and he had more than enough fentanyl in him for an overdose. He said he "can't breathe" before the whole neck kneeling... chances are the dude just had a fentanyl overdose and would of died anyway. He couldn't be shot with a tranquilizer either as that would have likely killed him, with all the drugs in his system - which the police recognized. You seem to be blinded by unwarranted rage, and also missed the point that there was no racism to be found anywhere, which the media tried to shove down everyone's throats.

Question I recall during the beginning of this incident a post-mortum inspection for chemical substances would require about six weeks. HP.Mageson stated a bit after the incident involving death due to drug abuse usage.

How is it that this was known or leaked before the mainstream narrative of the six weeks, chemicals(drug) check?

Was the MSM memeing/trolling the U.S. and World for a falsified waiting time?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Without police especially in the US you will live in Gotham city for the rest of your life.

While some cops may suck on an individual level as a whole the US police force is generally holding things together.

Cop is sometimes a profession that draws people with domineering personalities which can tend towards authority abuse. But this does not entirely invalidate them as bad apples exist in every profession. There are people who are moral and professional in the profession. Its just that its only when the bad happens the cops get press, and the jews never say all the good things cops are doing daily.

A lot of those "some" cops might be minority cops going on a power-trip on their high horse.

It happens a lot with black cops and with latino cops. Which is funny because a number of latino cops are either white or a white mix individual who probably shouldn't be acting that way. It is true some American cops are bad but most of them seem to be conservative people with some gun aficionado type individuals i.e. respectable gun lover or gun owner individual. That's not to say they pop out with their gun at every opportunity but they usually take their work seriously unlike other police from different races. Basically it might just be a multi-racial conundrum i.e. another race imposing it's will on another race with judiac racial values rather than racial realism.

Personally I'd loved to hear what the NSDAP did to police. I recall reading in recent times judges basically sitting on their ass all day doing nothing cause crime levels dropped to zero. Kinda begs the question what was the salary and training for police/Gestapo in NSG.

I believe police and on some level FBI agents are underpaid and overworked plus since the enemy revels in crime inundation there is basically a wild west throughout the US and by and by the World. I believe for FBI, they, being Govt. employees have benefits like dental or insurance but even still the amount of training and education to be FBI is kinda jobs that should pay higher. After all it is a higher education route probably even a net for "smart" cops i.e. cops who do too well on their placement tests and are invalidated from being a cop.

Don't forget that these comment sections can be used for internet warfare my brethren! We should respond to the people in the comments my brothers and sisters! This is a perfect opportunity to bring a LOT of our fellow gentiles to the truth! DO NOT LET IT GO TO WASTE! HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ozodari said:
Bigot Boy said:

Just remember you said this yourself, if your look suspicious, yes you will be stopped and questioned. If the cop said your are resisting arrest, more than likely you are. Everyone needs to learn that to avoid situations like this the best life saving skill is to follow instructions. And leave the racist remarks in your head Ozodari, that's what fuels the fake racism in this world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back