Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vodka abuse kills 25% of men in Russia before age 55

Sunny

vodka.jpg

This is what emerges from a new study whose results were published in the scientific journal The Lancet, for which researchers followed 151,000 adult men in the cities of Barnaul, Byisk and Tomsk from 1999 to 2010. In the United Kingdom the percentage of men who do not reach the age of 55 years is 7%, while in the United States is less than 1%.

Killer vodka in Russia. 25% of Russian men die before the age of 55 and the main cause of death is abuse of the alcoholic beverage. This is what emerges from a new study whose results were published in the scientific journal The Lancet, for which researchers followed 151,000 adult men in the cities of Barnaul, Byisk and Tomsk from 1999 to 2010. In the United Kingdom the percentage of men who do not reach the age of 55 years is 7%, while in the United States is less than 1%. The men involved told the authors of the study about their habits related to the consumption of vodka. Eight thousand of them died during the research period and the causes of death were monitored by scientists. The risk of dying before the age of 55 for those who drink three or more half-liter bottles of vodka per week is 35%, the researchers revealed.

Life expectancy for men in Russia is 64 years, among the lowest in the world. It is not clear how many Russians drink three or more bottles of vodka a week. One of the authors of the research, Sir Richard Peto of Oxford University, said that a Russian man drinks on average 20 litres of vodka a year, while a British man consumes on average about 3 litres of spirits.

"The Russians clearly drink a lot, but the really dangerous thing is this pattern of getting so drunk and then continuing to drink," explained Peto. "The rate of men dying prematurely in Russia - he said - is not at all in line with the rest of Europe. Even in Finlanda and Poland there is a culture of heavy drinking, but there is still nothing like the risk of dying that there is in Russia". Peto finally explained that some evidence indicates that there is a similar effect on Russian women who drink a lot, but there is not enough information to make a broader thesis.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(13)62247-3/fulltext

Master said:
vodka.jpg

This is what emerges from a new study whose results were published in the scientific journal The Lancet, for which researchers followed 151,000 adult men in the cities of Barnaul, Byisk and Tomsk from 1999 to 2010. In the United Kingdom the percentage of men who do not reach the age of 55 years is 7%, while in the United States is less than 1%.

Killer vodka in Russia. 25% of Russian men die before the age of 55 and the main cause of death is abuse of the alcoholic beverage. This is what emerges from a new study whose results were published in the scientific journal The Lancet, for which researchers followed 151,000 adult men in the cities of Barnaul, Byisk and Tomsk from 1999 to 2010. In the United Kingdom the percentage of men who do not reach the age of 55 years is 7%, while in the United States is less than 1%. The men involved told the authors of the study about their habits related to the consumption of vodka. Eight thousand of them died during the research period and the causes of death were monitored by scientists. The risk of dying before the age of 55 for those who drink three or more half-liter bottles of vodka per week is 35%, the researchers revealed.

Life expectancy for men in Russia is 64 years, among the lowest in the world. It is not clear how many Russians drink three or more bottles of vodka a week. One of the authors of the research, Sir Richard Peto of Oxford University, said that a Russian man drinks on average 20 litres of vodka a year, while a British man consumes on average about 3 litres of spirits.

"The Russians clearly drink a lot, but the really dangerous thing is this pattern of getting so drunk and then continuing to drink," explained Peto. "The rate of men dying prematurely in Russia - he said - is not at all in line with the rest of Europe. Even in Finlanda and Poland there is a culture of heavy drinking, but there is still nothing like the risk of dying that there is in Russia". Peto finally explained that some evidence indicates that there is a similar effect on Russian women who drink a lot, but there is not enough information to make a broader thesis.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(13)62247-3/fulltext

This + tests of courage and WW2 were the most russian men died, because of jewish officers who had the strategy of sending so many men, the germans should run out of ammunition (they also wanted to kill the russian aryan men), is the reason why there are approximately 2/3 wimmen and 1/3 men in russian population.

I once did see a video online where a beautiful russian wimmen did state:
"You know in russia most wimmen are beautiful, like a top model. Well on the other side for a russian men to find a girl, it is enouth to look slightly better then a monkey. :p

I also did talk ones with a russian girl, she did tell me it happened to her 3 times, after she went home with a russian (the guy did bought her drinks all night) in russia and she did took her clothes off, the guy said please put them back on and leave. She was (6/10) in my opinion, I was quite shocked.

The shortage of men, did lead to a increase in beaty in the russian wimmen population, because only the best where abel to find a long lasting partner.

Never the less my experience supports your story. With meditation no one needs alcohol or other drugs.

I have also a question for you:

Since you did a mannaz working for intelligence do you think the affirmation is good?

"In a positive way for me, the energies of Mannaz are blessing me with intelligence, enhanced memory and complete inner knowledge of myself now, continuously, and forever."

Master said:
vodka.jpg

This + tests of courage and WW2 were the most russian men died, because of jewish officers who had the strategy of sending so many men, the germans should run out of ammunition (they also wanted to kill the russian aryan men), is the reason why there are approximately 2/3 wimmen and 1/3 men in russian population.

"You know in russia most wimmen are beautiful, like a top model. Well on the other side for a russian men to find a girl, it is enouth to look slightly better then a monkey. :p

I also did talk ones with a russian girl, she did tell me it happened to her 3 times, after she went home with a russian (the guy did bought her drinks all night) in russia and she did took her clothes off, the guy said please put them back on and leave. She was (6/10) in my opinion, I was quite shocked.

The shortage of men, did lead to a increase in beaty in the russian wimmen population, because only the best where abel to find a long lasting partner.

Never the less my experience supports your story. With meditation no one needs alcohol or other drugs.

Since you did a mannaz working for intelligence do you think the affirmation is good?

"In a positive way for me, the energies of Mannaz are blessing me with intelligence, enhanced memory and complete inner knowledge of myself now, continuously, and forever."

GG Allin said:
Master said:
vodka.jpg

This part is not necessary ( the energies of Mannaz are blessing me ). It is a complication not necessary for the energy. If you invoke the energies of Mannaz, it is obvious that his energies will be programmed and directed. Mannaz is the Rune of intelligence and memory. And it helps to gain knowledge about oneself. For more effective work, I would advise you to use other Runes of knowledge together with Mannaz. A good affirmation would be this. "My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself and the universe now, continuously and forever. "A good combination of Rune would be Mannaz Lögr Odhal. Study the Runes carefully and you will understand why. In addition to knowing yourself deeply, you would also like to know more about the universe! Of course, you should check the SS calendar for the appropriate time to begin this magical work and I would also recommend that you do it for 40 days and continue it as a special personal ritual.

Master said:
GG Allin said:

This part is not necessary ( the energies of Mannaz are blessing me ). It is a complication not necessary for the energy. If you invoke the energies of Mannaz, it is obvious that his energies will be programmed and directed. Mannaz is the Rune of intelligence and memory. And it helps to gain knowledge about oneself. For more effective work, I would advise you to use other Runes of knowledge together with Mannaz. A good affirmation would be this. "My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself and the universe now, continuously and forever. "A good combination of Rune would be Mannaz Lögr Odhal. Study the Runes carefully and you will understand why. In addition to knowing yourself deeply, you would also like to know more about the universe! Of course, you should check the SS calendar for the appropriate time to begin this magical work and I would also recommend that you do it for 40 days and continue it as a special personal ritual.

Much thanks.

Do you think the statement "Universe" includes knowledge about the runes?
If not, would you think it is a good idear to add the rune Perthro and change the affirmation to:

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuously and forever."

Mannaz Lögr Odhal Perthro x 111 reps. 40 days in a row + more if wanted.

As you said on a good date from the ss calendar (no void moon) . I write this here for the case someone new searches for one of the runes and finds this post.

GG Allin said:
Master said:
GG Allin said:

Much thanks.

Do you think the statement "Universe" includes knowledge about the runes?
If not, would you think it is a good idear to add the rune Perthro and change the affirmation to:

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuously and forever."

Mannaz Lögr Odhal Perthro x 111 reps. 40 days in a row + more if wanted.

As you said on a good date from the ss calendar (no void moon) . I write this here for the case someone new searches for one of the runes and finds this post.
Sure, it can work. If you want you can do a separate work on knowledge of the Runes. The word Universe means acquiring knowledge about the Cosmos and Nature. A great blessing for scientists and researchers. Knowledge is Power. You are welcome.

The Alchemist7 said:
GG Allin said:
This + tests of courage and WW2 were the most russian men died,
Also millions of Russians have been murdered by jews in the Russian gulags, I guess they where the ones who opposed the communist regime.

Jes did forget this, they first started with the german-russians /minorities the other russians didn´t give a fuck, because they were no minorities(they labeled them as traitors/rebels), until the minorities were all in the gulags or dead and they needed more people in the gulags for thear slave economy system (gulags produced goods which were selled worldwide) so they targeted the normal russians. They of course targeted first the russians who did oppose, but also people who just were unliked from thear communities and were accused so they would be spared. There were even target figures about killing rebels and imprisioning to gulags. If the people who did enforce this not reach the target figures they were labeled as rebels and killed or send to a gulag. This cicle did lead to millions dead russians.

It was called "The Great Terror":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Terror

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back