Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATAN

LeoNaȘ said:
Does SATAN have a mother and a father or was he created?

He has both, I don´t think anything complex like a human can be formed out of ether or emerge of it on its own.

Every advanced being I suppose, has Millions of years of evolution experienced (microbe -> human).

(The gods did modifie the humans/neanderthals on earth 1000 of jears back in time)

As far as I know Satan is the First Immortal and His parents are not alive anymore.

Satan and the Gods and Goddesses had births just like you and me. They have worked to empower and advance Themselves. Either one or both of Satan's parents are dead and gone, or they managed to achieve the Magnum Opus or reincarnated and are among the Pantheon, or they defected for whatever reason/s.

I don't think is really our place to speculate on this subject, but either way at that level of advancement I'm pretty sure one would learn to become immortal even though his child came up with the discovery first. Who knows maybe after so many Eons of eugenics something among creating perfect beings was one of the biggest aims, and they could have been very well conscious about bigger results.

FancyMancy said:
Satan and the Gods and Goddesses had births just like you and me. They have worked to empower and advance Themselves. Either one or both of Satan's parents are dead and gone, or they managed to achieve the Magnum Opus or reincarnated and are among the Pantheon, or they defected for whatever reason/s.

What do you mean by they defected?

sahasrarabliss said:
FancyMancy said:

I was stating possibilities. If they are alive, either having reached the Magnum Opus, or were reincarnated then reached it, then they are either in the Pantheon or not. I was just suggesting what might be, while we don't know the actual answer.

I want to know the truth. If he had parents, who are his parents? Those parents also have parents. How did he get to the powers he has now?

FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:
FancyMancy said:

I was stating possibilities. If they are alive, either having reached the Magnum Opus, or were reincarnated then reached it, then they are either in the Pantheon or not. I was just suggesting what might be, while we don't know the actual answer.

Okay

LeoNaȘ said:
I want to know the truth. If he had parents, who are his parents? Those parents also have parents. How did he get to the powers he has now?
Satan has his own life, so maybe He doesn't want His personal business broadcast all over for everyone to gawp at. He and others learnt Science and Nature and used such things to improve themselves. If we hadn't have been advanced by Satan nor invaded by the jew, but left to our own devices, we might very well have reached the same conclusions...but just a heck of a lot later than we did.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back