Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saurastra Experiences?

NameHere

Hello,

Forgive me if the title or the post has any typos.

I wanted to ask about Saurastra (Sorath) if any of you guys had any experiences with him that you could possibly share, if allowed?

I've been hearing his name and sort of like seeing him in my mind these past few days.
At first I thought that maybe it was enemy entities fucking with me (woke up with enemy attacking me, vibrated Thurisatz and it went away) or maybe even my mind tricking me...

I have asked Father Satan for guidance in regards to this, for any sign that it really is HIM trying to reach me or if it's just my mind and...

Later today I did something I haven't for a few days due to lack of time or feeling too tired, and then I just ended up sobbing and remembering about my soulmate that sadly is no longer among the living (soul wise he dissipated).
And I felt like he came and maybe another god/goddess?

I thought it was enemy, messing with me, so I tried to ignore it.
I heard him say to talk to Father Satan, again I felt like it was my mind playing tricks on me, I said I didn't want to bother him, he has already been through so much and I'll deal with this myself, but I felt a strong sensation in the back of my head, insisting that I talk to Father Satan, so I did...

I told him of what was happening and I felt a peaceful energy enveloping my whole being, calming me down (a possible hug?).
I felt Saurastra leave then, but "saw" him keeping an eye on me just in case.

Then I finally understood that it really was Saurastra trying to reach me...

I have been experiencing and hearing how he is trying to make me more in control of my mind, my concentration, basically training my mind, and he lead me to so many informative and educational posts both about him and more.
It helped open my eyes to certain things... I am thankful.

He is very strict, but understanding, obviously.
So I thought what other SS brother/sisters that know Saurastra, had experiences in regards to him.
I want to learn more about him.
(I already did my research through these forums, very nice, but I wanted to learn from others, their experience).

Thanks for going through this long post.

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix! Hail Sorath!

Gear88 said:
So why was Mageson's post on this sermon removed?(Not another edit delete situation?).

It's basically Rudolf Steiner's translations of 666 in hebrew and admitting that the 666 is a Gentile thing and dismissing improper translations of 666 to Nero rather than full translation of 666 in Hebrew to Sorat, yes minus the H. Leading to Sorath the Demon and also connecting with the post I previously put up on Saurashtra.

Gear88 said:
Here is a nice sermon done by one of our members on Sorath. Since this topic discusses Sorath.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13363

Even mentions the SVRT naming convention of 666, just like Mageson's post on Steiner's information.

From the sermon which was unfortunately deleted by HP.Mageson: The Anti-Christ The 666 forum thread.

Gear88 said:
Gear88 said:
So why was Mageson's post on this sermon removed?(Not another edit delete situation?).

It's basically Rudolf Steiner's translations of 666 in hebrew and admitting that the 666 is a Gentile thing and dismissing improper translations of 666 to Nero rather than full translation of 666 in Hebrew to Sorat, yes minus the H. Leading to Sorath the Demon and also connecting with the post I previously put up on Saurashtra.

Gear88 said:
Here is a nice sermon done by one of our members on Sorath. Since this topic discusses Sorath.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13363

Even mentions the SVRT naming convention of 666, just like Mageson's post on Steiner's information.

From the sermon which was unfortunately deleted by HP.Mageson: The Anti-Christ The 666 forum thread.

Thank you, but I have already read through that..
I was hoping something more was known about him...

He's an amazing teacher and someone who is very serious in shaping the SS as true Warriors of Satan!

I hope someone will come across this post and share their experience with him..

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath!

NameHere said:
Gear88 said:
Gear88 said:

He's an amazing teacher and someone who is very serious in shaping the SS as true Warriors of Satan!

I hope someone will come across this post and share their experience with him..

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath!

Lord Sorath, he's strict as he is kind. I've been working with him recently alot. He has been helping me to advance Spiritually. Some days when I'm tired from work, he would give me a slight break from my regiment. I still did enough, but not the overload I was doing. Other days he was adamant. When it came to the RTR'S, he said,
"use every ounce of hatred you have within you body, mind, and soul. Put it forth to destroying those Jews who have defiled, and rendered your race as slaves. Do you not see the enemy and it's energy is dwindling. This is the result of many days, to weeks, into years of the enemy's energetic downfall. Now as we progress, mankind can stand to bear the weight of responsibility it will have to hold when the time comes for them to join us in the stars."

Ramier108666 said:
Lord Sorath, he's strict as he is kind. I've been working with him recently alot. He has been helping me to advance Spiritually. Some days when I'm tired from work, he would give me a slight break from my regiment. I still did enough, but not the overload I was doing. Other days he was adamant. When it came to the RTR'S, he said,
"use every ounce of hatred you have within you body, mind, and soul. Put it forth to destroying those Jews who have defiled, and rendered your race as slaves. Do you not see the enemy and it's energy is dwindling. This is the result of many days, to weeks, into years of the enemy's energetic downfall. Now as we progress, mankind can stand to bear the weight of responsibility it will have to hold when the time comes for them to join us in the stars."

Thank you.

These words hold much power.... and the hard truth.

I appreciate you for sharing this experience!

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath!

NameHere said:
Ramier108666 said:

Thank you.

These words hold much power.... and the hard truth.

I appreciate you for sharing this experience!

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath!

It's no problem at all.

Hail Satan and Sorath!

NameHere said:
I’ve always been drawn to and obsessed with Lord Sorath even though we’re not the same race.

Jake Carlson has talked about Lord Sorath but Jake never fully verified with the JoS clergy that he could successfully communicate with the Gods so I’m not trusting what he says.

For years, I’ve always searched for any info from the JoS sites on Him but there’s not much...this is the only other info on Lord Sorath from JoS besides the JoS Demonology section:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
On a very important project for the Powers of Hell a few years ago, some VIP souls from our side demanded work be done in regards to things they wanted. I saw them with Sorath. Now Sorath is a strict when it comes to Whites. He presides on Whites, aside other Gods, oversees them, and works with those at the top, like Adolf Hitler. Sorath is not the one to engage in conversation for needless things. Sorath is very strict, and he has been one of the major Demons who presided over Nazi Germany. Sorath is so powerful and focused on the job, that it would be terrifying for those who are not in 'alliance' or understand this mindset. Sorath is a strict elitist. Sorath is as Nordic as it gets, it doesn't get more Nordic than that. Sorath is extremely high in the Demonic hierarchy, and he is of the most stern Demons I have seen.

One can touch what he protects even by mistake and death, anguish and pain will follow. All of those who dared raise an eyelid against Hilter were met with death, disasters, and all sorts of destruction. Hitler survived hundeds of direct attempts on his life with the mere of scratches, and looked from a human standby, factoring in the MILLIONS that psychically attacked them etc, one can figure out what kind of powers were here at hand. This wasn't even half of what is going to come in the future, as the enemy yet had a lot of power back then. Back to Sorath, its either-or with what He says and He is RESOLUTE. One would rather NOT get to do anything involving Sorath if he is not willing to follow through. Sorath presides over the White people.
Source: https://archive.is/qUztv

Academic Scholar said:
NameHere said:
I’ve always been drawn to and obsessed with Lord Sorath even though we’re not the same race.

Jake Carlson has talked about Lord Sorath but Jake never fully verified with the JoS clergy that he could successfully communicate with the Gods so I’m not trusting what he says.

For years, I’ve always searched for any info from the JoS sites on Him but there’s not much...this is the only other info on Lord Sorath from JoS besides the JoS Demonology section:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
On a very important project for the Powers of Hell a few years ago, some VIP souls from our side demanded work be done in regards to things they wanted. I saw them with Sorath. Now Sorath is a strict when it comes to Whites. He presides on Whites, aside other Gods, oversees them, and works with those at the top, like Adolf Hitler. Sorath is not the one to engage in conversation for needless things. Sorath is very strict, and he has been one of the major Demons who presided over Nazi Germany. Sorath is so powerful and focused on the job, that it would be terrifying for those who are not in 'alliance' or understand this mindset. Sorath is a strict elitist. Sorath is as Nordic as it gets, it doesn't get more Nordic than that. Sorath is extremely high in the Demonic hierarchy, and he is of the most stern Demons I have seen.

One can touch what he protects even by mistake and death, anguish and pain will follow. All of those who dared raise an eyelid against Hilter were met with death, disasters, and all sorts of destruction. Hitler survived hundeds of direct attempts on his life with the mere of scratches, and looked from a human standby, factoring in the MILLIONS that psychically attacked them etc, one can figure out what kind of powers were here at hand. This wasn't even half of what is going to come in the future, as the enemy yet had a lot of power back then. Back to Sorath, its either-or with what He says and He is RESOLUTE. One would rather NOT get to do anything involving Sorath if he is not willing to follow through. Sorath presides over the White people.
Source: https://archive.is/qUztv

This is really interesting!!!

Thank you very much!!! :)

HAIL SATAN!! HAIL SORATH!!!!

One really cool thing about Sorath is that he loves to teach, and you could try asking him in light trance or just when you are relaxed to teach you something or just to talk with you. However there are 0 needs for you to talk others about it, because most likely you will just end up in problems or they will get jealous at you. Keep it for yourself, or if you have someone you really trust maybe tell them, but keep in mind that many SS react to those things badly, often simply because their own internal issues.

Azorm said:
One really cool thing about Sorath is that he loves to teach, and you could try asking him in light trance or just when you are relaxed to teach you something or just to talk with you. However there are 0 needs for you to talk others about it, because most likely you will just end up in problems or they will get jealous at you. Keep it for yourself, or if you have someone you really trust maybe tell them, but keep in mind that many SS react to those things badly, often simply because their own internal issues.

That's why I felt like he was trying to teach me!
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind, I just really wanted to learn more about him from others who knew better.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL SORATH!! :)

I apologize for posting a question on your thread but I am not sure how this all works.
I tried to make my own post, clicked on every button I could find (I’m on mobile) but I have only found this recent thread to try to ask this question.

I am wanting to know if anyone knows about whether Sorath is supposedly coming back as the “anti-Christ” or if Steiner has been completely discredited. I would ask them all myself but I am hoping to get a quicker response here as I have only just began to contact demons.

-thank you for your time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back