Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unborn babies and souls

While in the womb. If I am not mistaken, then from what I thikn was said before, the head/top of the Soul attaches to the inside of the cranium. Any Babies who are stillborn are born without a Soul.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Do souls enter the baby once they are born or while in the womb already ??

The moment of birth (that´s the reason astrology works), astral body builds after 3 months. If you search for it here you will find the info stated by HP/HPS.

Also about abortion search for it.

Another question would be are souls created similar to how human life is created. Or is the number of souls fixed and we just keep reincarnating.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Once they are born.

This is why our natal charts that map our souls in a lifetime are only imprinted on the time, year and day of our birth and not at any point during physical development in the womb.
I sort of had this idea thanks for your reply ... I’m just alil curious as to the intense energy I felt while my hand was on my partners womb the other night could the energy just be a natural body process with the making of the baby the forming etc etc

GG Allin said:

The moment of birth (that´s the reason astrology works), astral body builds after 3 months. If you search for it here you will find the info stated by HP/HPS.

Also about abortion search for it.
Thanks will do

I thought a Soul must be present in the unborn Child's Body for the unborn Child to be alive (unless Mummy feeling Baby kicking is just Mummy's Body's autonomic reactions being transferred into unborn Baby, and Mummy thinks it is unborn Baby kicking); otherwise, the Child is not actually alive; just an unborn Human Body. Without the Soul, the person doesn't exist. The Body is just a shell without a Mind and a Soul.

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
Another question would be are souls created similar to how human life is created. Or is the number of souls fixed and we just keep reincarnating.
New Souls are created, and the point of Spiritual Satanism is to stop reincarnating and instead be immortal, and improve Ourselves and the Universe.

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:

They are created through sex or reincarnating. (Don´t know if created through sex if the soul is still not until the birth infused to the body.) There were on sermon where High Priest Jake Carlson did tell about lesser souls / kind of like thoughtform get always created when we have sex with someone (there he also said racemixing or unhealthy persons create more likely unhealthy souls/etc). Maybe the soul stays in the astral and grows with the astralbody which is first build after 3 month pregnancy and grows to a full soul (but this is pure speculation). It´s not the souls who are limited it´s the bodys (race /astrology/etc).

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:

There are definitely not a fixed amount of souls. If there were, there wouldn’t be so many people in the world right now, for one. The enemy machine feeds off of ignorant new souls that are too caught up in their systems and create more and more ignorant new souls as a result. This is the principle they survive on.

A more advanced soul must enter into a viable body and the physical and mental degradation of many people does not make this possible when they create new life. So a new soul forms in the body instead.

In my experience I believe the soul builds just as the body builds, and a finalization happens at birth. With both of my children, I knew very specific details about their personalities prior to birth, not because their whole soul was in the body but it was beginning the process. The genetics are predetermined and there is already a connection the mother has with that soul. Whether or not it’s being built or from a past life. There is something really major about labor though, as if the soul is officially coming through. Labor puts a woman into a trance and also amplifies MANY hormones in the body, adrenaline, oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin. It activates every chakra. There are studies that show the pineal gland also activates. I can definitely say labor made me feel as though I was in an entirely different dimension. Time almost stops depending on the intensity. I wish I had meditated more around the births of my children, I could’ve seen a little better what was going on, to try and better relay it.

In our past lives we leave parts of our soul behind and carry on with new ones. In the new body and in the womb, I believe the parts that were lost are being built, the soul begins to connect to the body, and everything is completed during labor.

Off topic but could correlate since many people tie this subject into the good old abortion debate:
The connection a woman feels to a fetus/baby can be so strong and this is really individual at varying points of a pregnancy. Sometimes it’s instantaneous, sometimes it’s at birth. If she has mental issues, sometimes never. I personally fall in love the second I can feel that I’m pregnant so I need to be extra careful to avoid this when I don’t want it. I know myself and I can’t really follow through with a termination.

It is definitely instinctual to want to protect and keep a pregnancy and this is what makes abortion so difficult.

Some people can have abortions for many different reasons specific to them and it’s generally a necessity when they do get one.

Being pro-choice is pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Abortion can be abused as well - this is a jew thing. Abortion isn’t a fun happy process for any woman that I know though, except in the case of jews.

A couple of jews I noted, who used no protection, spread std’s, and had probably 10 abortions within a couple years time frame. They make every matter worse. On one spectrum they push for a complete pro-life agenda which is horribly damaging to society, and on the other they push for a completely pro-abortion feminist “don’t have kids” “Get abortions like candy” agenda (which come with their own health risks and risks of infertility), both agendas feed each others goal as well. Both are very anti-human. Both are destructive to society and gentiles - mentally and physically.

Sundara said:

In my experience I believe the soul builds just as the body builds, and a finalization happens at birth. With both of my children, I knew very specific details about their personalities prior to birth, not because their whole soul was in the body but it was beginning the process. The genetics are predetermined and there is already a connection the mother has with that soul. Whether or not it’s being built or from a past life. There is something really major about labor though, as if the soul is officially coming through. Labor puts a woman into a trance and also amplifies MANY hormones in the body, adrenaline, oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin. It activates every chakra. There are studies that show the pineal gland also activates. I can definitely say labor made me feel as though I was in an entirely different dimension. Time almost stops depending on the intensity. I wish I had meditated more around the births of my children, I could’ve seen a little better what was going on, to try and better relay it.

In our past lives we leave parts of our soul behind and carry on with new ones. In the new body and in the womb, I believe the parts that were lost are being built, the soul begins to connect to the body, and everything is completed during labor.

Off topic but could correlate since many people tie this subject into the good old abortion debate:
The connection a woman feels to a fetus/baby can be so strong and this is really individual at varying points of a pregnancy. Sometimes it’s instantaneous, sometimes it’s at birth. If she has mental issues, sometimes never. I personally fall in love the second I can feel that I’m pregnant so I need to be extra careful to avoid this when I don’t want it. I know myself and I can’t really follow through with a termination.

It is definitely instinctual to want to protect and keep a pregnancy and this is what makes abortion so difficult.

Some people can have abortions for many different reasons specific to them and it’s generally a necessity when they do get one.

Being pro-choice is pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Abortion can be abused as well - this is a jew thing. Abortion isn’t a fun happy process for any woman that I know though, except in the case of jews.

A couple of jews I noted, who used no protection, spread std’s, and had probably 10 abortions within a couple years time frame. They make every matter worse. On one spectrum they push for a complete pro-life agenda which is horribly damaging to society, and on the other they push for a completely pro-abortion feminist “don’t have kids” “Get abortions like candy” agenda (which come with their own health risks and risks of infertility), both agendas feed each others goal as well. Both are very anti-human. Both are destructive to society and gentiles - mentally and physically.
this is interesting thanks so much for the insight I think ima have to read over this agan sometime iv also noticed ever since my partners been pregnant some nights when we are in bed together and about to sleep I can feel an intense rush of energy over me I can’t seem to know what it is and the other night I got it and just wanted to constantly giggle ... not sure what it is it doesn’t happen all the time tho

Men really do go through pregnancies with their partners to an extent. My kids dad gained pound for pound with me. He would get emotional and was generally really in tune. He didn’t know anything about pregnancy but he always just knew what to do and how to help. Beforehand he did not think he was dad material, but it clicked with him instantly just like it does with women. Men pick up on hormones and so much more. It’s going to be an incredible experience for you both, congrats <3

Sundara said:
Men really do go through pregnancies with their partners to an extent. My kids dad gained pound for pound with me. He would get emotional and was generally really in tune. He didn’t know anything about pregnancy but he always just knew what to do and how to help. Beforehand he did not think he was dad material, but it clicked with him instantly just like it does with women. Men pick up on hormones and so much more. It’s going to be an incredible experience for you both, congrats <3
Thanks so much Sundara I’m falling more and more in love each day

Hey …..,
I absolutely agree with what you said. To add on to this, I would like to share an article, which I came across recently and found it really helpful. https://zealthy.in/en/topic/guide-to-get-pregnant Hope this adds value to the discussion.

SunainaSinha said:
Hey …..,
I absolutely agree with what you said. To add on to this, I would like to share an article, which I came across recently and found it really helpful. https://zealthy.in/en/topic/guide-to-get-pregnant Hope this adds value to the discussion.

Appreciate fellow Indians/Hindu finding out site.

But please don't post your picture nor common India activity of sharing smartphone/cellphone numbers.

We warn you because you could be getting cursed. Never post pictures of yourself this goes for everyone else.

GG Allin said:
MACKENZIE SPARKS said:

They are created through sex or reincarnating. (Don´t know if created through sex if the soul is still not until the birth infused to the body.) There were on sermon where High Priest Jake Carlson did tell about lesser souls / kind of like thoughtform get always created when we have sex with someone (there he also said racemixing or unhealthy persons create more likely unhealthy souls/etc). Maybe the soul stays in the astral and grows with the astralbody which is first build after 3 month pregnancy and grows to a full soul (but this is pure speculation). It´s not the souls who are limited it´s the bodys (race /astrology/etc).

Oh yes, very smart shecklestein. You know how I apparently look like dandy lion?

Figured out what you look like.

https://darkcrystal.fandom.com/wiki/Skeksis

Guess I'll pick the little fanciful faggot over that any day. Amazing though isnt? How stupid some people are. That it took them that long to see it?

Tell me when you do the final RTR. What's it feel like?

Zelkova said:
It remind me of someone who said half people on earth aren't humans and don't have a soul (or have only 3 chakras) He took this theories from Gnostics/New Age bullshit. Because for him 7 billions humans/souls isn't normal (because we were less than 500 millions before the arrival of jews) He admitted to be a jew mongrel. He also defended Georgia Guildestone.
For what we know Jews are half the population on earth.

The situation is true, that in the 4th month (Where the baby really starts to resemble something human) is actually then put a soul into it, but progressively. The soul at these first months is actually simplistic, and at this state, we do not yet have full existence or reincarnation. This is the first stage and is formative. One part of the total sum of the soul is taken from the actual fetus, a part of the soul which is developed on the baby itself in the first formative years.

The fetus then progressively becomes open to 'reincarnation', a process through which is decided since it's beginning. Consider this building a body where one will gradually wear like a glove. A part of the soul grows as the fetus, but that doesn't mean that if one has an abortion, but there is no actual connection to anything just yet, nor is the fetus until this point 'human' by our description of the term, nor naturally.

It is harmless for the soul, and the so called 'baby' is not murdered as many pro lifers state, as simply, at this level we do not have the life so many people envision with intelligence, very deep emotions, and very deep feelings. There is not any amount of said clear individuality yet present in anyway.

There is a limit however to this latent state which is around to 3 to 4 months, down to a max of 5 months. The 5th months is the absolute maximum.

This connection strengthens and solidifies down to the moment of birth, where the soul is then essentially expressed. A soul is attached to this 4th/5th month fetus (Gender and human mechanisms do start to exist at this state but not all that much before, women start receiving kicks and actually do experience the baby's individuality more than more past this time), which later grows, and at the time of birth, we have the actual chart of the born person, which is now fully human, and has a soul and everything.

Human life as we now it is a progressive development, and is not 'a baby' until it reaches a specific point of time after which there is a development in said state. If women knew this, they should probably abort immediately children of rapists, inferiors, and people whom will only be brought into the world to be tyrannized or live solitary and horrible lives.

From the 4th or 5th month, down to birth, we have a gestation period where the soul is on a formative stage. This is explained in my afterlife post, but without all these details which I considered un-necessary and potentially confusing, so I left out. Memories from one's womb cannot be before this, as one is not really 'into' this womb in the first place, and these tend to come on the late months of pregnancy. Typically, after the 7th month.

After the 6th and 7th or 8th month, we are basically moving towards the human, with the 9th month being the final birth of a fully operational human

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17103&p=65152&hilit=reincarnation#p65295

Also there is NOT a fixed amount of souls. A soul needs to be created in the first place in order to go through reincarnation.

Zelkova said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Zelkova said:
It remind me of someone who said half people on earth aren't humans and don't have a soul (or have only 3 chakras) He took this theories from Gnostics/New Age bullshit. Because for him 7 billions humans/souls isn't normal (because we were less than 500 millions before the arrival of jews) He admitted to be a jew mongrel. He also defended Georgia Guildestone.
I thought they were less (like 300 millions)
This is first time I've heard that jews are half of the population of Earth. That would be like 5 billion+. Sources, plz.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
“Life is in breath.“

Thoth
Babies don't breathe in the womb as we understand “breathing.” Instead, babies rely on their mother's breathing to receive oxygen to their developing organs. After nine months of growing inside of a mother's body, a baby undergoes a complicated physical transition as they exit the womb. A baby is very much alive iv noticed they react to many things especially mothers emotions they have a heart beat aswel can smile can yawn etc I saw this on the scan we went for

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
“Life is in breath.“

Thoth
Babies don't breathe in the womb as we understand “breathing.” Instead, babies rely on their mother's breathing to receive oxygen to their developing organs. After nine months of growing inside of a mother's body, a baby undergoes a complicated physical transition as they exit the womb. A baby is very much alive iv noticed they react to many things especially mothers emotions they have a heart beat aswel can smile can yawn etc I saw this on the scan we went for

Babies take their first breath when they first come out of the womb. I was referring to this.

Zelkova said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Zelkova said:

I thought they were less (like 300 millions)
Because they are. They are probabily 1/4 of the population if not less.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
“Life is in breath.“

Thoth
If the Soul is as much a part of the person as the Body and Mind are, then the Soul surely would be present in the womb. For those who abort, there has been descriptions or videos where it can be seen in the womb that the Foetus is actually alive - I can't remember if I saw it or I just imagined it from the description, but when a Foetus is injected for abortion, the Foetus feels the pain of the needle penetrating them, which can be see by their reaction/recoiling. (Some forms of abortion are extremely disgusting and inhuman, escpecially one I always remember. I don't know if it is illegal or not, but it did happen.)

I also forgot if it was said on this/the previous forum, or if I inferred it, that pregnant SS mums who are advanced enough can actully hear their Foetus's thoughts and feel their emotions, as well. If it activates all of the Chakras, as described above, then I am guessing that that must be like hosting another person's Spirit/a Ghost (the Soul of a person whose Body has died and is awaiting reincarnation), in some ways.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
“Life is in breath.“

Thoth

Babies take their first breath when they first come out of the womb. I was referring to this.
I would think that that would be referring more to meditations. The vibrating of Words and also the breathing exercises - plus with the jew buybull(shit) saying "god" "breathed life into" "adam", that being a corruption of real-life Humanity/Paganism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back