Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP Cobra or any experienced meditator

Usthepeople666

Hi I recently had my hand broken and got a plaster on , can I still do the RTRs and Race awakening? maybe for lower reps but can I?

Also why os vril so damn strong O was having an exothermic reaction in hand when the doc was placing my bone in place and i was literally sitting there cracking jokes xD

The doctors at first thought its not even a fracture seeing I was literally just quiet and talking like nothing happened :p

I really don't see why you would be unable to do RTR's because you broke you arm.

If you feel uncomfortable at any point, try to figure out the source and if it gets bad you can always stop,you shouldn't force yourself if you do more harm to yourself than the enemy.

Still don't see how the arm relates to RTR's though.

You absolutely can still do them. What needs to work is the mouth and vocal chords. And even if those didn’t work, mental vibrations still have power. There’s always a way to do the rtrs.

For keeping count with reps of vibrations, there are applications some of our members have developed. Like this one: https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

Usthepeople666 said:
Hi I recently had my hand broken and got a plaster on , can I still do the RTRs and Race awakening? maybe for lower reps but can I?

Also why os vril so damn strong O was having an exothermic reaction in hand when the doc was placing my bone in place and i was literally sitting there cracking jokes xD

The doctors at first thought its not even a fracture seeing I was literally just quiet and talking like nothing happened :p

Why would that affect the RTR’s / race awakening rituals?? I mean you still have one you can use for counting, or get a piece of paper and do line tacks for instead might take longer though.

Usthepeople666 said:

Your vocal cords are fine so you can still do the rituals.

Usthepeople666 said:

You can make a satanic rosary according to your normal need of repetitions for each letter (e.g. 9 reps 9 beeds). Then you only need one hand. Or use the jos app F-RTR tools.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41482&p=171172&hilit=jos+app#p171172

Really don´t neglect your aop or RC1&2 (returning curses).

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can still do those rituals.

Get a lot of calcium and magnesium, I hope it heals soon.

:)
Did it already. Its because of the vibrations that makes my broken hand twich a couple of times.

GG Allin said:
Usthepeople666 said:

You can make a satanic rosary according to your normal need of repetitions for each letter (e.g. 9 reps 9 beeds). Then you only need one hand. Or use the jos app F-RTR tools.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41482&p=171172&hilit=jos+app#p171172

Yes I do , dont worry.
I took your advice got attacked at 4.20 am and could move fast because of the plaster , but did do one and called it out saying there will be more if not left alone, the attacks have been fewer today. :)

Usthepeople666 said:
GG Allin said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Yes I do , dont worry.
I took your advice got attacked at 4.20 am and could move fast because of the plaster , but did do one and called it out saying there will be more if not left alone, the attacks have been fewer today. :)

Good :twisted: :cool:

Powerofjustice said:
I really don't see why you would be unable to do RTR's because you broke you arm.

If you feel uncomfortable at any point, try to figure out the source and if it gets bad you can always stop,you shouldn't force yourself if you do more harm to yourself than the enemy.

The vibrations sometimes cause pain so its not like the normal way wherein once in tge zone the rituals and RTRs are non stop. Rather there are loads of breaks.

Usthepeople666 said:
Powerofjustice said:

The vibrations sometimes cause pain so its not like the normal way wherein once in tge zone the rituals and RTRs are non stop. Rather there are loads of breaks.

Now that you are damaged TAKE REST. Meditation must be light, food wholesome, and you should spend time on yourself. Go for protective meditations and healing meditations, and less warfare compared to your given normal.

I wish you a fast recuperation Brother.

Usthepeople666 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Well that's more clear information then as to why.

Relax and rest yourself brother, take it easy. I know you take to heart the soldier ideal but I stress a lot myself that the most important thing even a soldier needs to keep in mind above all is rest and to take time for themself. Even when you feel like you don't need it, stepping back a tad gives you a more clear view of mind and clarity to keep your feet on the ground.

Sleep as you need it, rest as you need it, relax as you need it, chill out as you need it. And notice how I say need it... not want it. I for instance may want to do another 3 rounds of extra RTRs but if I notice I'm getting far too into it to the point of an unhealthy obsession, then this is a sign I'm losing myself to high Mars energies and that I need to act upon what I need instead which is to step back to tone down those energies and focus on more calming and relaxed matters in order to keep myself in balance.

Too much war focus raises red energies and the fire element in our soul as these are what it's a rulership to, too much of that causes high blood pressure and causes one to be very prone to accidents... the direct quote of red's magickal properties in it's rulerships and what it can bring in manifestation is said as so on the negative side:

"red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence.

Which to me I wouldn't be surprised the aspect of 'accidents' is how you got your arm broken what with too much high red energy because your intensities to war and fiery means like this raise these energies in you and you then draw it to you. Too much red overpowers it's opposite force which is blue, when energies are perfectly balanced, they quell the negative aspects of each other with the positive balances, but if that balance is upset then the negative aspects are not in check and are then enabled to manifest and as the red energy really overpowers blue, then even the positives of blue in your soul will start to be quelled and you can seriously lack what such brings, you'd have to really 'force' it to raise in your soul with effort to fight the red energy in order to attain balance in safety and gradualness.

I can't be one to say for any guarantee but given how I know you are prone to be, it's likely too much of the red energy probably imbalanced everything else that was quelling the negative properties of the red energies in your soul and the accident aspects of the red energy rose with nothing to balance it out and then this manifested as an actual physical accident from the Law of Attraction and you ended up getting very hurt and breaking your arm.

You're a good devoted member here, but please, take care of yourself better and recognize a little more when you need to tone it down to balance yourself for the sake of your safety. You could use some more water element and blue energy my friend. You're not any less a warrior with this any more than I am, I always ensure my elements and energies are balanced on the stake of accidents and mistakes of my past that I have learned from, you should learn to do this as well.

It's easy to lose yourself to what enforces your drive, but self-discipline as it is needed is one of the important assets, the warrior role is not all about being a warrior, there's a life we have outside of this that needs tending to as well from time to time. You're going to strongly want things... but you must learn to realize when necessary what you need instead. Always remember that.

Usthepeople666 said:

Consider a supplement like this, or other brand: "Bone Mending Pills"

Actions: "Bone and Tendon Repair, remove stasis, promote circulation to the area, strengthen tendon and bone"

Key Herbs:

"Xu Duan / Teasel Root: The Chinese translation of Xu Duan is “Restore the Broken”, showing the main use and effect of this herb. Teasel is well known to Western and Chinese Herbalists and is one of the most used herbs in trauma, bone healing, and fracture healing

Gu Sui Bu / Drynaria: Gu Sui Bu similar to Xu Duan is famous for bone healing and its literal translation is “Mender of Shattered Bones”. This herb is long prized for traumatic injury and bone healing and has scientific backing showing its ability to increase bone mass with better calcium absorption

Du Zhong / Eucommia Bark: Du Zhong is one of our favorite herbs and you will find it in many of our formulas. The bark is similar in make up to tendons, joints, and bone. There are strips of bark that connect together with connective ’tissue’ to allow it to bend. This herb is heals broken bones and does even better at strengthening and mending tendons and ligaments. Additionally this herb lowers blood pressure, is anti-inflammatory and is famous for low back pain!

Tu Bie Chong / Eupolyphagia: This herb is critical to our formula. Eupolyphagia has a dual action of breaking up stasis, which is present in all breaks and injuries, and actually fusing bone and sinew together. Together with a free flowing injury, fresh blood coming to the area, and its action of fusing injuries together this herb is in our key herb highlight."

In addition or besides this, consider doing a healing working with your breath or light vibrations of Satanama. The bone pills alone claimed up to 50% faster healing. Combined with the a healing working and your body's higher bioenergy, you should heal pretty quick.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Now that you are damaged TAKE REST. Meditation must be light, food wholesome, and you should spend time on yourself. Go for protective meditations and healing meditations, and less warfare compared to your given normal.

I wish you a fast recuperation Brother.

:))))
Okie

Usthepeople666 said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can still do those rituals.

Get a lot of calcium and magnesium, I hope it heals soon.

Calcium should be taken in small amounts if at all and it's essential to take both magnesium AND vitamin K2 with it. These both direct the calcium so it doesn't end up in arteries and other places where it has some REALLY bad effects (ike heart attacks). K2 also removes calcium form these places.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Well that's more clear information then as to why.

Relax and rest yourself brother, take it easy. I know you take to heart the soldier ideal but I stress a lot myself that the most important thing even a soldier needs to keep in mind above all is rest and to take time for themself. Even when you feel like you don't need it, stepping back a tad gives you a more clear view of mind and clarity to keep your feet on the ground.

Sleep as you need it, rest as you need it, relax as you need it, chill out as you need it. And notice how I say need it... not want it. I for instance may want to do another 3 rounds of extra RTRs but if I notice I'm getting far too into it to the point of an unhealthy obsession, then this is a sign I'm losing myself to high Mars energies and that I need to act upon what I need instead which is to step back to tone down those energies and focus on more calming and relaxed matters in order to keep myself in balance.

Too much war focus raises red energies and the fire element in our soul as these are what it's a rulership to, too much of that causes high blood pressure and causes one to be very prone to accidents... the direct quote of red's magickal properties in it's rulerships and what it can bring in manifestation is said as so on the negative side:

"red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence.

Which to me I wouldn't be surprised the aspect of 'accidents' is how you got your arm broken what with too much high red energy because your intensities to war and fiery means like this raise these energies in you and you then draw it to you. Too much red overpowers it's opposite force which is blue, when energies are perfectly balanced, they quell the negative aspects of each other with the positive balances, but if that balance is upset then the negative aspects are not in check and are then enabled to manifest and as the red energy really overpowers blue, then even the positives of blue in your soul will start to be quelled and you can seriously lack what such brings, you'd have to really 'force' it to raise in your soul with effort to fight the red energy in order to attain balance in safety and gradualness.

I can't be one to say for any guarantee but given how I know you are prone to be, it's likely too much of the red energy probably imbalanced everything else that was quelling the negative properties of the red energies in your soul and the accident aspects of the red energy rose with nothing to balance it out and then this manifested as an actual physical accident from the Law of Attraction and you ended up getting very hurt and breaking your arm.

You're a good devoted member here, but please, take care of yourself better and recognize a little more when you need to tone it down to balance yourself for the sake of your safety. You could use some more water element and blue energy my friend. You're not any less a warrior with this any more than I am, I always ensure my elements and energies are balanced on the stake of accidents and mistakes of my past that I have learned from, you should learn to do this as well.

It's easy to lose yourself to what enforces your drive, but self-discipline as it is needed is one of the important assets, the warrior role is not all about being a warrior, there's a life we have outside of this that needs tending to as well from time to time. You're going to strongly want things... but you must learn to realize when necessary what you need instead. Always remember that.

Thank you :)
The red energies explain it well.
I just really follow a disciplined life as in time set for everything including resting , nusic , going again into writing.
I guess i will have to accept the part of "chaos" .
Actually its os not the war aspect that motivates me rather what true happiness will be like for SR in general. The walking in nature, good music , harmony ( finally amongst all races etc). I dont really like the Rtrs tbh rather what beauty we humans can create is something that motivates me to the point i start clapping like a kid. The technology we can build etc.
"The life is a duty" part never motivated me tbh rather the products of discipline.
That only a human ,if i hear someone say it really just messes me up . Even if these people dont believe in magick to say, committing crimes , adultery and calling it human or even not outting in effort to make things better . So many of gentiles have lost and continue to lose their lives just because some cunt elected official refused to take the virus seriously.

Guess i have to wait it out to see what happens and nor fall a prey to this chaos.
Thank you for taking your time and writing this out :)

Blitzkreig said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Consider a supplement like this, or other brand: "Bone Mending Pills"

Actions: "Bone and Tendon Repair, remove stasis, promote circulation to the area, strengthen tendon and bone"

Key Herbs:

"Xu Duan / Teasel Root: The Chinese translation of Xu Duan is “Restore the Broken”, showing the main use and effect of this herb. Teasel is well known to Western and Chinese Herbalists and is one of the most used herbs in trauma, bone healing, and fracture healing

Gu Sui Bu / Drynaria: Gu Sui Bu similar to Xu Duan is famous for bone healing and its literal translation is “Mender of Shattered Bones”. This herb is long prized for traumatic injury and bone healing and has scientific backing showing its ability to increase bone mass with better calcium absorption

Du Zhong / Eucommia Bark: Du Zhong is one of our favorite herbs and you will find it in many of our formulas. The bark is similar in make up to tendons, joints, and bone. There are strips of bark that connect together with connective ’tissue’ to allow it to bend. This herb is heals broken bones and does even better at strengthening and mending tendons and ligaments. Additionally this herb lowers blood pressure, is anti-inflammatory and is famous for low back pain!

Tu Bie Chong / Eupolyphagia: This herb is critical to our formula. Eupolyphagia has a dual action of breaking up stasis, which is present in all breaks and injuries, and actually fusing bone and sinew together. Together with a free flowing injury, fresh blood coming to the area, and its action of fusing injuries together this herb is in our key herb highlight."

In addition or besides this, consider doing a healing working with your breath or light vibrations of Satanama. The bone pills alone claimed up to 50% faster healing. Combined with the a healing working and your body's higher bioenergy, you should heal pretty quick.

Ty . I have some supplements like Wayseeker mentioned too . So dont worry

Usthepeople666 said:
Ananda said:
My boii all you need is
https://evilgoy.com/

HAIL SATAN!!

xD
I read this in a really funny voice .
Thank you

I kinda narrated it with a cheerful, grandfatherly voice in my mind lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back