Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream General Thread

DezFranky

Hi! I wanted to create this thread to share dreams that I may have, slight details will be altered for safety of course.

Anyone is welcome to share their dreams and discussing possible meanings behind them is encouraged as it may help others piece together a possible understanding of their own.

I sometimes dream of my old home, it was corrupted with christian influence, but my grandparents were slightly better if anything else. They always had homecooked meals, discpline, and virtues. I really despised how they brought y*hweh and j*sus all the time into shit with the veil of love. It was an every sunday thing, bible camps, pedophile counselors, you name it. I've always resisted through their influence, because really back then as a kid I didn't really care to understand such things.

I would say these dreams are of a homesickness for the outdoors and ranch life that I used to have as I live in a dead suburban area. I used to have dreams where I vented my anger and spouted contradictions to my grandparents, how they believe in lies and never sought to understand the history of the bloody that is chr*stianity. My grandpa was the worst, always trying to find fault within me. Shaming me at any chance I make a mistake, because I also grew up with an uncle that was the same age as me. He was showerered with love and affection, while I was neglected and beaten mostly. I really felt myself through the first book of harry potter if you will. the dudley vs harry type ordeal. It was really amazing how it was lost on my uncle and grandpa.

I felt like my dream was a way to vent hidden and repressed emotions that I could never release for fear of further neglect and punishment so I kept my mouth shut all those years. It could have been a lot worse, it's a shame my uncle had to pay the price because of their worthless teachings and was corrupted by their influence. He became very angry and isolated not knowing how to manage his emotions except through christianity. He later died in an accident because of his blind anger with a relationship with a girl. I had my ups and downs with him, he at one point, pointed a gun at me because I was sick of living in the same room as him at the age of 16 (we're both the same age), because he made me uncomfomfortable and I liked my space. He threatened to shoot me if I did and told him to fucking do it, but I didn't say it with any emotion, I was deadpan continuing on packing while I did and not making hard movements. Because of strong scorpio and what he did, this was the result of it. Fucking wasted life because of these teachings that damaged him to become the way he did. I still feel the repercussions of the abuse I recieved and will be doing a freeing of the soul starting today.

Thank you for all that have read this and that those under this type of suffering to persevere and become united under a common goal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back