Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy Meditation To Increase Alkalinity In The Body

SWO666

The general power meditations and yoga on the site is enough to boost your alkalinity and generally having stable deep breaths but it’s possible to do energy breathing to increase alkalinity too.

Inflammation occurs in acidic environments and that reduces oxygen flow in the body because oxygen flows best in alkaline environments.

This page - https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
Gives good descriptions of what each color can do. Green is told to be anti-inflammatory.

Breathe in Green Energy and affirm “I am breathing in Green Energy that is reducing the inflammation in my body.”, or to make it more powerful, breathe in Green Energy and White Gold Energy, separately but simultaneously and affirm “I am breathing in Green Color Energy and White Gold Energy that is reducing the inflammation in my body.”, or affirm “I am .... that is making my body more alkaline.”

This will literally boost your health because most diseases form in acidic environments, where inflammation is high and the mucous membranes are damaged, allowing toxins to go straight through. Reducing the inflammation will heal the mucous membranes and keep you protected.

ALWAYS affirm "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for ME." At any such working affirmation, otherwise, the energy will take the easiest route and may even cause backfirings later during the working!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
ALWAYS affirm "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for ME." At any such working affirmation, otherwise, the energy will take the easiest route and may even cause backfirings later during the working!!!!

HAIL SATAN!
I think it depends on what level everyone is at, for newer and less advanced that would be healthy, but for the more advanced the energy works its way with your intentions naturally without needing additional words. Just like with the A.O.P. , Maxine it is I believe if she wrote that breathes white gold energy with the program engraved naturally or something along those lines.

SWO666 said:
NameHere said:

HAIL SATAN!
I think it depends on what level everyone is at, for newer and less advanced that would be healthy, but for the more advanced the energy works its way with your intentions naturally without needing additional words. Just like with the A.O.P. , Maxine it is I believe if she wrote that breathes white gold energy with the program engraved naturally or something along those lines.

It has been stated many times throughout the forums for people to use the "positive, healthy, happy manner" in order for the energy you raise to do what it is told to do, not take the easiest route.

FOR EXAMPLE:

When working to attract money, you'd want your affirmation to be like: "I am attracting big heaps of money to myself. This money is all for me! In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me!"

That way, the energy won't give you money through a loved ones death or worse.

Think carefully. It's for your own and others safety.

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath!

NameHere said:
SWO666 said:
NameHere said:

HAIL SATAN!

It has been stated many times throughout the forums for people to use the "positive, healthy, happy manner" in order for the energy you raise to do what it is told to do, not take the easiest route.

FOR EXAMPLE:

When working to attract money, you'd want your affirmation to be like: "I am attracting big heaps of money to myself. This money is all for me! In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me!"

That way, the energy won't give you money through a loved ones death or worse.

Think carefully. It's for your own and others safety.

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath!
That makes sense. I suppose in the terms of what I said it could be that your body starts overusing minerals stored to make you alkaline then you’ll be soft and have malnutrition. But if you repeat the same working for long enough, I do suppose myself though that it will be engraved in your mind and so long as you’re careful and ofc depending on what meditation it is, you can decrease the amount of words used. Same as when learning the piano, you have to first look for the keys corresponding to the music script, but eventually you don’t even need to look to know where it is and still end up tapping the correct key. Hence why I mentioned it depends on your level.

Or let me give another perspective. Programming languages at the core use 0’s and 1’s to effect it’s function, but they have been simplified to print(“”), etc. I’m certain programming wasn’t that simple in the beginning. Same way here, for the newer people if they do add the “In a healthy, happy manner for me.” and do this perhaps for a year, they would have had this intention for an entire year, eventually that intention with the meditation would be engraved into their mind and affirm itself naturally from the mind and not the actual affirmation you’re doing.

So let’s say you spend 1 year every day doing this meditation I mentioned, with the extra affirmations you suggested. Eventually you would only need to think about it and breathe in the energy and it would already work with it’s safe affirmation, but this all depends on everyone’s level, consciousness and state of mind. Some people might be able to keep that up for a day then need to keep reaffirming for another week because the mind would lose track of what it is. While others, could do this for an entire month and only need to spend a week reaffirming. I hope this makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back