Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixing cracks and holes in the aura

SWO666

I’m sure some of us do the A.O.P. Meditation and we still end up feeling attacked afterwards, other than having a dirty/weak/thin aura even after doing an aura clean for half an hour this is usually because our aura has some cracks and holes in it, I came up with this slightly more shifted meditation which focuses on that.

Do everything as the regular A.O.P. Meditation, but affirm instead “I am breathing in power protective energy/from the sun/moon/stars/etc. . This energy is filling all of the cracks and holes in my aura.”

Then visualise any cracks and holes in your aura that you can and fill them with the energy.

At the end of it, breathe in once and affirm “I am breathing in power protective energy/from the sun/moon/stars/etc. . This energy is thoroughly normalising my aura.” This last part is because the energy may become too focused on the parts of your aura that had cracks and holes in it, so it would spread the energy around to make it stable. It’s good for you if you don’t have any damage to your aura like that, but some might need to do something more specific, like this. If there is another meditation already posted specific to fixing the aura like this, anywhere on the JoS site or forums, post it here so others can see. Diversity is always good.

SWO666 said:
I’m sure some of us do the A.O.P. Meditation and we still end up feeling attacked afterwards, other than having a dirty/weak/thin aura even after doing an aura clean for half an hour this is usually because our aura has some cracks and holes in it, I came up with this slightly more shifted meditation which focuses on that.

Do everything as the regular A.O.P. Meditation, but affirm instead “I am breathing in power protective energy/from the sun/moon/stars/etc. . This energy is filling all of the cracks and holes in my aura.”

Then visualise any cracks and holes in your aura that you can and fill them with the energy.

At the end of it, breathe in once and affirm “I am breathing in power protective energy/from the sun/moon/stars/etc. . This energy is thoroughly normalising my aura.” This last part is because the energy may become too focused on the parts of your aura that had cracks and holes in it, so it would spread the energy around to make it stable. It’s good for you if you don’t have any damage to your aura like that, but some might need to do something more specific, like this. If there is another meditation already posted specific to fixing the aura like this, anywhere on the JoS site or forums, post it here so others can see. Diversity is always good.
“I am breathing in powerful protective energy*” that is

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back