Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(Important) How to survive this psychic warfare?

Erika

Some of it might not have realized it yet but the whole humanity is under a military type of psychological warfare. The goal of this type of warfare is to break down your spirit, destroy your psychic defenses until you accept the enemy narrative of how things are. This military hybrid economic/psychic warfare is already starting to break down the weakest of us.

People are fighting each other, pointing fingers at those who refuse to conform and do as they're told, turning the goyim to a scapegoat. This psychological warfare is one of the greatest attacks mankind has witnessed so far. They are using every military tactic at their disposal to destroy us. Right now, they use Alexander the Great's tactics of psychic breakdown.

Alexander used this tactic to break down the psychic of Persians. He moved his small army up, the enemy followed, then he moved them down, the enemy followed, then up again, then down, then up and down with the enemy following all the time until their mentality broke down, they became confused and disoriented. Then, Alexander attacked and destroyed the enemy. Something similar is going on right now.

One day they tell you to wear masks and to be afraid of those around you, then they tell you that everything is ok. Then everything is bad again. Then it's okay again. Same thing with the protests.
If this keeps going like that even the strongest of us will eventually break down completely for the enemy to program them as they will.

The weaponization of all media is destructive. It's the first time in human history that all humans are interconnected. All the enemy has to do is flood disinformation and push it with the use of shills and bots to destroy our psyche completely. I'm already on the verge of collapsing mentally right now, because while this warfare to enslave my mind is going on at the same time I have to deal with all the morons around me who are completely defenseless and swayed in every direction they want. Right now I'm going on a small trip in the mountains, away from all social media and television.

Things are about to get much worse I'm afraid. How are you managing to defend against their attacks?

Erika said:
Some of it might not have realized it yet but the whole humanity is under a military type of psychological warfare. The goal of this type of warfare is to break down your spirit, destroy your psychic defenses until you accept the enemy narrative of how things are. This military hybrid economic/psychic warfare is already starting to break down the weakest of us.

People are fighting each other, pointing fingers at those who refuse to conform and do as they're told, turning the goyim to a scapegoat. This psychological warfare is one of the greatest attacks mankind has witnessed so far. They are using every military tactic at their disposal to destroy us. Right now, they use Alexander the Great's tactics of psychic breakdown.

Alexander used this tactic to break down the psychic of Persians. He moved his small army up, the enemy followed, then he moved them down, the enemy followed, then up again, then down, then up and down with the enemy following all the time until their mentality broke down, they became confused and disoriented. Then, Alexander attacked and destroyed the enemy. Something similar is going on right now.

One day they tell you to wear masks and to be afraid of those around you, then they tell you that everything is ok. Then everything is bad again. Then it's okay again. Same thing with the protests.
If this keeps going like that even the strongest of us will eventually break down completely for the enemy to program them as they will.

The weaponization of all media is destructive. It's the first time in human history that all humans are interconnected. All the enemy has to do is flood disinformation and push it with the use of shills and bots to destroy our psyche completely. I'm already on the verge of collapsing mentally right now, because while this warfare to enslave my mind is going on at the same time I have to deal with all the morons around me who are completely defenseless and swayed in every direction they want. Right now I'm going on a small trip in the mountains, away from all social media and television.

Things are about to get much worse I'm afraid. How are you managing to defend against their attacks?

It´s easy, never surrender and cut out as much stupid people as you can. It might get lonely, but they will die before you anyway if you reach MO. BTW there are enouth more or less awaken people out there you just have to find them.

The tactics being used are a result of the continuous research into hypnosis and controlling people's kinds from the CIA mkultra days. Once they Psychologically break you and splinter parts of your personality they can create a new compliant goy.

Erika said:
Right now I'm going on a small trip in the mountains, away from all social media and television.

Stay off from social media and tv. What benefit does it give to you? I recommend at most to get a glimpse here and there, but do not dwell in social media.

My meditation is my defense and even when npcs do irritate me on occasion, I have begun to raise above of the irritation. I am not so swayed of my feeling as I have been before.

As long as I can raise my bio electricity daily I have no worries, and neither should any other SS be worried but instead focus on their daily practice first and foremost.

Things are getting much worse mainly for those without. Stay strong and do not stop till the victory!

Erika said:

I agree with this. The good thing is that somehow with our ritual it seems they are not been very succefull, they did have some few wins but our side is definitely going to win in the end. I honestly can't even imagine where we would be right now without our Rituals...its scarry to think.

Erika said:

Neptune in it's ruling sign of Pisces is a large factor on this. Just take a look at the planet's information and what it rules in influencing, namely 'insanity'.

What counters this completely is grounding. A trip to the mountains away from air-element related things such as media, television and such for a while will help ground you greatly and raise the earth element in your soul passively on it's own as you indulge in earthy matters even physically. The earth element in our soul is what gives us control, order and discipline, it counters chaos, madness and disorder.

Enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Erika said:
Focus on Void Meditation and strive to keep a calm state of mind at all times regardless of the situation. Stay away from media like TV, YouTube, and games as much as possible (you can use it occasionally, but it should not be part of your regular routine to any large degree).

Do the an AoP, preferrably the "Returning Curses", twice daily, preferrably once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

Those things alone should already suffice to barely be affected any attacks anymore at all. Going out into nature, if possible, is also a very good thing to do. Sit down somewhere there and do some breathing exercises, just feel nature and take in some feelings of bliss and peace.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back