Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Commitment (About bi-sexuality)

NameHere

Hi!!!

I am a little confused and need some guidance.

Is it normal to feel bisexual in the sense of where you want a male partner for life, to have a family with, etc., as I really do want to have children, very strongly, but also have a female partner for friendship and to fulfill sexual desires? Or is this wrong and very bad?

I have always admired both genders equally and found them appealing. I prefer them both, but I'd only ever commit to a male partner. Is that wrong?

I know that being Bisexual, homosexual, lesbian, etc., isn't wrong, but I am asking about the above if it is.

I'd appreciate only replies of people knowledgeable on this topic, not those still questioning this. Thanks.

I have looked at this website: https://web.archive.org/web/20140301100809/https://gblt.webs.com/index.htm
And satanisgod.org sermons and Satan's library, but I have found little to any information about bisexuality.

I only ever see vasts information about gays, lesbians and the third sex people, but no information on the bisexual aspect of people. It greatly saddens me as I go blindly in this, searching for the truth...

Perhaps I overlooked something? Maybe someone has a better view point on bisexuals?
I now understand that I am truly bisexual, but I am simply confused and crave knowledge to better understand. I want to learn.

Thank you to those will help! I highly appreciate it!!!

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail Andras Forever!
Hail Lord Phenex Forever!
Hail all of the true gods forever!!

What you do in your bedroom is your business and you do not need to feel bad about it at all. Rather, feel good about sexuality.

This is 100% normal. And 200% if you accept yourself as you are.

Your sex life and family life are your own. As long as all persons are able to agree and consent, then you all do what you want. Monogamy/monoamoury has been forced upon us by jew shit, christianity being only one of those shit things. Some people are monogamous/monoamourous, and that's fine for them.

LGBT includes B, which is bisexual. In short, LGBT is non-heterosexuality. I expect one day, we won't have "heterosexuality" and "non-heterosexuality/LGBT"; instead, we'll just have sexuality. I'm bisexual myself, but I lean more towards homosexual. Certain members and other people/sheeple have problems with that, but that's cool; I enjoy being a central focus in their life; them wasting their life pretending to care about me while I get on with my life!

Well communicating is key in a situation like this. It certainly isn’t wrong and these situations existed in the ancient world. If someone is bisexual, they desire and NEED both sexes. It makes sense to want to pair seriously with the opposite gender to create a family, but you must communicate with your partner and have an understanding you both agree on, which will allow you to have relationships with women outside of your committed relationship in such a way where no one is hurt. Or pain is minimal.

Everyone is different and so you’ll have to find a partner who is okay with it. Many men don’t care. Some do. I know many guys who have bisexual GFs or wives and don’t care if they sleep with women. But also reality can be different than theory. This is why communication is a must. I dated a bisexual women once and thought I didn’t care. I soon found out I cared a lot and will never do it again. I’m only looking for heterosexual women now. That’s just me. So find someone compatible.

Henu the Great said:
What you do in your bedroom is your business and you do not need to feel bad about it at all. Rather, feel good about sexuality.

Thank you. I'm glad.

Jack said:
This is 100% normal. And 200% if you accept yourself as you are.

I've struggled to accept myself in the past, but I am learning to love myself and accept myself just I am!

FancyMancy said:
Your sex life and family life are your own. As long as all persons are able to agree and consent, then you all do what you want. Monogamy/monoamoury has been forced upon us by jew shit, christianity being only one of those shit things. Some people are monogamous/monoamourous, and that's fine for them.

That's interesting.
I am glad I asked this question, haha. Thank you!!

FancyMancy said:
LGBT includes B, which is bisexual. In short, LGBT is non-heterosexuality. I expect one day, we won't have "heterosexuality" and "non-heterosexuality/LGBT"; instead, we'll just have sexuality. I'm bisexual myself, but I lean more towards homosexual. Certain members and other people/sheeple have problems with that, but that's cool; I enjoy being a central focus in their life; them wasting their life pretending to care about me while I get on with my life!

Really cool! And yes!
People are miserable and want us to feel like that too, in order to validate their own feelings. It's disgusting honestly.

I feel you on the just having sexuality thing! I really hate these labels, they feel restricting...

Does there happen to be a sermon on this matter? Bi-sexuality explained or how you want to call it? Like how the third sex/twin soul and gays/lesbians are explained?
There seems to be little to no information in regards to it...

Eric13 said:
Well communicating is key in a situation like this. It certainly isn’t wrong and these situations existed in the ancient world. If someone is bisexual, they desire and NEED both sexes. It makes sense to want to pair seriously with the opposite gender to create a family, but you must communicate with your partner and have an understanding you both agree on, which will allow you to have relationships with women outside of your committed relationship in such a way where no one is hurt. Or pain is minimal.

Everyone is different and so you’ll have to find a partner who is okay with it. Many men don’t care. Some do. I know many guys who have bisexual GFs or wives and don’t care if they sleep with women. But also reality can be different than theory. This is why communication is a must. I dated a bisexual women once and thought I didn’t care. I soon found out I cared a lot and will never do it again. I’m only looking for heterosexual women now. That’s just me. So find someone compatible.

I can understand the point of your post.

Bi-sexuality always came naturally to me since childhood, it's pretty cool!

Thank you! I hope you find a suitable partner for yourself as well! :)

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Hael!

NameHere said:
Hi!!!

Is it normal to feel bisexual in the sense of where you want a male partner for life, to have a family with, etc., as I really do want to have children, very strongly, but also have a female partner for friendship and to fulfill sexual desires? Or is this wrong and very bad?

I have always admired both genders equally and found them appealing. I prefer them both, but I'd only ever commit to a male partner. Is that wrong?

I know that being Bisexual, homosexual, lesbian, etc., isn't wrong, but I am asking about the above if it is.

I'd appreciate only replies of people knowledgeable on this topic, not those still questioning this. Thanks.

I have looked at this website: https://web.archive.org/web/20140301100809/https://gblt.webs.com/index.htm
And satanisgod.org sermons and Satan's library, but I have found little to any information about bisexuality.

I only ever see vasts information about gays, lesbians and the third sex people, but no information on the bisexual aspect of people. It greatly saddens me as I go blindly in this, searching for the truth...

Perhaps I overlooked something? Maybe someone has a better view point on bisexuals?
I now understand that I am truly bisexual, but I am simply confused and crave knowledge to better understand. I want to learn.

Hail Andras Forever!

It's not really wrong if the partner your committing too and having a family with doesnt mind. In fact it might actually be liked by your partner. It is quite common that girls want to see their guys do some other guy and guys want to see the same from women sometimes as a fantasy I know that.

Make sure no one involved has any issues and everyone consents and it's fine it wont cause any problems.

slyscorpion said:
NameHere said:
Hi!!!

Hail Andras Forever!

It's not really wrong if the partner your committing too and having a family with doesnt mind. In fact it might actually be liked by your partner. It is quite common that girls want to see their guys do some other guy and guys want to see the same from women sometimes as a fantasy I know that.

Make sure no one involved has any issues and everyone consents and it's fine it wont cause any problems.

Alright, thank you, brother.

Hail Satan!

NameHere said:
I can understand the point of your post.

Bi-sexuality always came naturally to me since childhood, it's pretty cool!

Thank you! I hope you find a suitable partner for yourself as well! :)

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Hael!
You’re welcome. And there is much more information about this subject. The subject of the third sex. Check Satans Library, as well there is this website which is a jos site with sermons by our HPs about the third sex: http://web.archive.org/web/20150520205846/http://thirdsex666.weebly.com/love-and-the-gods.html

NameHere said:
Does there happen to be a sermon on this matter? Bi-sexuality explained or how you want to call it? Like how the third sex/twin soul and gays/lesbians are explained?
There seems to be little to no information in regards to it...
I don't know actually. To be honest, with the other (non-heterosexual) information, I wouldn't have thought bisexual information was needed really. That's just my opinion, though - but with the National Social aspect of things, I would think this surely would play into bisexual partnerships or groupships, seeing as Men and Woman are both people who live in the community where they live, and more personally live near or with each other (depending on the circumstances).

It's perfectly normal to feel this way. Open relationships are a thing although most people aren't open to the idea.

This is something you have to discuss with your partner and possibly come to an agreement. It's only fair that you would then accept that your partner would be banging other people. It requires a lot of trust between you two for this to work.

In short you can definitely have a healthy relationship with a man and be banging your female friends on the side. Hey, maybe he can join in too. I've met people who have relationships like this, and they seem stable enough.

The terms of a relationship are only dictated by you and your partners needs, desires, and boundaries.

NameHere said:
Hi!!!

Hail Andras Forever!
Whether it's having multiple heterosexual or homosexual partners or both, it's always polygamy. It is your choice but not only yours, everyone involved must agree. I am a heterosexual and monogamous man. The heterosexual relationship is not only about reproduction but it is also great pleasure and satisfaction. We do not relate only to procreate or only by sex or something else but a set of personal and social interests. I need a woman, you can't live alone. And that's an important goal for me, but first I need to get a good job and a great home. It is very useful and pleasant to have a partner and live together. Both monogamy and polygamy have their pros and cons. It depends on your tastes and desires. Polygamous partners may not be available as monogamous partners. Think carefully.

FancyMancy said:
LGBT is a movement similar to feminism. Such movements have manifested themselves against the restrictions of the enemy. I agree with what you said, there must be free sexuality. Monogamy and Polygamy. Heterosexuality, Homosexuality and Bisexuality. Obviously I'm for freedom.

Master said:

Whether it's having multiple heterosexual or homosexual partners or both, it's always polygamy. It is your choice but not only yours, everyone involved must agree. I am a heterosexual and monogamous man. The heterosexual relationship is not only about reproduction but it is also great pleasure and satisfaction. We do not relate only to procreate or only by sex or something else but a set of personal and social interests. I need a woman, you can't live alone. And that's an important goal for me, but first I need to get a good job and a great home. It is very useful and pleasant to have a partner and live together. Both monogamy and polygamy have their pros and cons. It depends on your tastes and desires. Polygamous partners may not be available as monogamous partners. Think carefully.

Thank you for sharing this!
I have been thinking extremely careful since day 1 of when I learned I was attracted to both sexes.

I have ran away from the fact of having more than 1 partner, but came to the realization that I only desire 1 partner I can commit to for forever and 1 partner that I am in an open relationship with sort of thing. I wouldn't mind if my partner did the same, as long as he was very honest and open about such things as I am, that way no secrets would divide us.

I don't want a partner just for sexual desires, I want a partner to who I can enjoy everyday things, explore different cultures (Gentile) and countries, etc., and to also just indulge in our friendship for each other.
Friendship is the foundation of everything else, you can't just jump into a relationship when you just met someone.. It doesn't work like that. At least not for me.
I am not able to express myself fully to people I just met, for safety reasons. I need to get to know them better first. So yeah...

I hope you are able to get a woman in your life that you truly deserve! :)

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!

Master said:
FancyMancy said:
LGBT is a movement similar to feminism. Such movements have manifested themselves against the restrictions of the enemy.
Oh, yeah. Then the jew gets its ugly mitts on these movements and things. It's beyond disgusting, stupid, retarded, etc., that we need to have movements for Natural things - and then, as we know, the jew takes over and perverts things. That just says a lot more on its own...

I agree with what you said, there must be free sexuality. Monogamy and Polygamy. Heterosexuality, Homosexuality and Bisexuality. Obviously I'm for freedom.
The jew's control is like a thin veil; it is rather weak, but there is a lot of it, so it is like gravity - a weak force, but a lot of it feeling heavy upon us. Behind the scenes, people still do what the fuck they want, regardless of jew "law" and "permission". See this -

kHo5Hq9.jpg

for one example. So the j/news knows it, and that's one reason why the jew is panicking.

NameHere said:
Master said:

Thank you for sharing this!
I have been thinking extremely careful since day 1 of when I learned I was attracted to both sexes.

I have ran away from the fact of having more than 1 partner, but came to the realization that I only desire 1 partner I can commit to for forever and 1 partner that I am in an open relationship with sort of thing. I wouldn't mind if my partner did the same, as long as he was very honest and open about such things as I am, that way no secrets would divide us.

I don't want a partner just for sexual desires, I want a partner to who I can enjoy everyday things, explore different cultures (Gentile) and countries, etc., and to also just indulge in our friendship for each other.
Friendship is the foundation of everything else, you can't just jump into a relationship when you just met someone.. It doesn't work like that. At least not for me.
I am not able to express myself fully to people I just met, for safety reasons. I need to get to know them better first. So yeah...

I hope you are able to get a woman in your life that you truly deserve! :)

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!
Thanks to you. Don't make the mistake of opening your heart and trust no one. Keep your privacy. The best advice I can give you is to give yourself time and patience. The wiser you are, the better. I wish you to fulfill your desires and yourself.

Master said:
Thanks to you. Don't make the mistake of opening your heart and trust no one. Keep your privacy. The best advice I can give you is to give yourself time and patience. The wiser you are, the better. I wish you to fulfill your desires and yourself.

Thank you.

I shall do my very best in this matter!

Hail Satan! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back