Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spreading Kung fu to SS

Labion

As you guys know I am in the process of making a general Kung fu pdf which will go into a bit about the neutral concepts of kung fu. Mostly basic history and science.
I want to make it as easy to understand as possible for beginners which is why I've decided to not base it around one specific style. Seeing as there is much misinformation online about different styles of kung fu, I want to make sure we at least have some proper information which is free from jewish influence. So I have decided to work on a second pdf as well which will be a general overview of the Wing Chun system. But since Wing Chun is one out of thousands of chinese martial arts, I want to ask any SS traditional kung fu practitioners here if they are interested in participating in this pdf. My goal for this is to help anyone wanting to learn about the different arts. Whether it be because they are curious, or are looking for a style to practice in. Especially because issues with the internet can be possible in the future.

Here are the topics I think would be appropriate if we are to make this as informative as possible for everyone.

*Introduction to the system
*History of the style(where it originates from/any previous masters who have passed it down)
*Theories/concepts(what is the purpose of the art or what it should do
*Science(how that art goes about executing the theory, shapes, angles, route of attack,etc)
*Unique traits of that style(something distinct a fighter of your system will have that someone of another system will not)
*Overview on empty hand forms(please name specific forms and a summary of what it is and what it should do for the practitioner.
* Overview on weapon forms and or dummy(please name specific weapons and what skills those weapons give to the practitioner. In the case of there being a lot of weapons please just name the most important ones or the basic weapons.

For everyones safety I ask no one mentions specific lineages. For me I have no problem mentioning Ip man as his lineage is world wide. But any more specific than that I will not say for obvious reasons. Also please avoid any alternate spelling of system names. Give the jews as little info as possible about us and the SS here as much info on our systems as possible.

Any questions comments or feedback please let me know.
As for people who are interested in participating in this project of mine, I will make a separete post after we all find out who will be involved. So we can organize everything and further the production of the pdf.

For anyone who knows about traditional chinese medicine, acupuncture, traditional practices please feel free to participate in this as well. I want to give as much information to SS as possible.

Again please reply to this post if you are interested. Any questions, comments, feedback are welcome.

Hail Satan!

Also it’s probably worth mentioning to add in a stretching/ Yoga routine before the actual exercises as this is important, I’m sure your aware though.

Labion said:
As you guys know I am in the process of making a general Kung fu pdf which will go into a bit about the neutral concepts of kung fu. Mostly basic history and science.
I want to make it as easy to understand as possible for beginners which is why I've decided to not base it around one specific style. Seeing as there is much misinformation online about different styles of kung fu, I want to make sure we at least have some proper information which is free from jewish influence. So I have decided to work on a second pdf as well which will be a general overview of the Wing Chun system. But since Wing Chun is one out of thousands of chinese martial arts, I want to ask any SS traditional kung fu practitioners here if they are interested in participating in this pdf. My goal for this is to help anyone wanting to learn about the different arts. Whether it be because they are curious, or are looking for a style to practice in. Especially because issues with the internet can be possible in the future.

Here are the topics I think would be appropriate if we are to make this as informative as possible for everyone.

*History of the style(where it originates from/any previous masters who have passed it down)
*Science(how that art goes about executing the theory, shapes, angles, route of attack,etc)
*Unique traits of that style(something distinct a fighter of your system will have that someone of another system will not)
*Overview on empty hand forms(please name specific forms and a summary of what it is and what it should do for the practitioner.
* Overview on weapon forms and or dummy(please name specific weapons and what skills those weapons give to the practitioner. In the case of there being a lot of weapons please just name the most important ones or the basic weapons.

For everyones safety I ask no one mentions specific lineages. For me I have no problem mentioning Ip man as his lineage is world wide. But any more specific than that I will not say for obvious reasons. Also please avoid any alternate spelling of system names. Give the jews as little info as possible about us and the SS here as much info on our systems as possible.

As for people who are interested in participating in this project of mine, I will make a separete post after we all find out who will be involved. So we can organize everything and further the production of the pdf.

For anyone who knows about traditional chinese medicine, acupuncture, traditional practices please feel free to participate in this as well. I want to give as much information to SS as possible.

Again please reply to this post if you are interested. Any questions, comments, feedback are welcome.

Hail Satan!

I'd like to learn some actual martial arts lol. I went to a class for awhile and while some of it was legit some was a bittt sketchy. Thank you in advance for your efforts!

Definitely interesting, I look forward to seeing it too :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
Also it’s probably worth mentioning to add in a stretching/ Yoga routine before the actual exercises as this is important, I’m sure your aware though.

For a lot of kung fu, the forms actually have that implimented within them. So I cannot nessecarily put any of the stretches I personally do without it being biased to my lineage. But you are indeed correct stretching is very important. I will see what I can do for some general limb flexibilty. Very good suggestion. Thank you for your feedback.

Hail Satan!

[/quote]

I'd like to learn some actual martial arts lol. I went to a class for awhile and while some of it was legit some was a bittt sketchy. Thank you in advance for your efforts![/quote]

May i ask what system you were learning?

Labion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

For a lot of kung fu, the forms actually have that implimented within them. So I cannot nessecarily put any of the stretches I personally do without it being biased to my lineage. But you are indeed correct stretching is very important. I will see what I can do for some general limb flexibilty. Very good suggestion. Thank you for your feedback.

Hail Satan!

Ya my friend taught me most of his stretching routine, I say most because he had not done it in years though he practiced every week for 8 years and was 2 notches/ stripes away from Black belt. What I found really intriguing was he was very flexible even though he was very overweight, even though he only did it once a week. Which was also rushed since the class was only a little over an hour

Also a lot the stretches he did incorporated deep breathing and chin lock bandhas, which I think really helps when developing flexibility, because deep breaths help extend the spine and other areas comfortably, just as well the chin lock drives the kundalini energies down to better empower the areas being stretched.

Anyway thanks for your efforts.

Have a great day.

Labion said:
Just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to your PDF, and I hope you are doing well regarding it. It's very important for us SS to have some proper documents on martial arts.

Know that there are many people like me who may not initially comment on these things, but are still very interested in your work nonetheless.

Labion said:

Hail Satan!
I have a request here.
Please give me a great pdf of Dim mak Martial art. :)

Mondol said:
Labion said:
I have a request here.
I would be quite interested in studying Dim Mak also, if anyone has a good pdf on it or a book without corrupted knowledge that I could buy.

This is a wonderful idea. I've been so interested in martial arts but SS need reliable sources for learning such things.

Shael said:
Mondol said:
Labion said:
I have a request here.
I would be quite interested in studying Dim Mak also, if anyone has a good pdf on it or a book without corrupted knowledge that I could buy.
(1)Deadly dim mak secret hwttps://dimmaksecrets.s3.amazonaws.com/1018012_dm-02.pdf
(2)A shaolin Kong fu art, very useful for building self defense
http://files.vse-zajimave.webnode.cz/200000034-ebc25ecbac/72-arts-shaolin.pdf

If you see the download problem, please inform me.

I have also some secret books but I will not give all of my books pdf because here jews see our writings. I just share those hidden secret dim mak book to special people in email in my local area.

Hail Satan

Mondol said:
I read through the Dim Mak pdf, thanks for sharing. The website it came from seems very shady as it tries hard to sell you some pack of books. If you have these pdfs already and are willing to share on e-mail, I would give them a read, but I wont spend money on that site as it's too fishy for me.
Let me know and I'll provide you my e-mail.

Shael said:
Mondol said:
Labion said:
I have a request here.
I bought a dim mak course from udemy.
It seems legit as it doesn't seem to censor any strike but I think it is too cheap considering how sensible the information they provide is.
https://www.udemy.com/course/martial-arts-dim-mak/
Basically you pay 13-14 bucks and they teach you how you can kill somebody with one strike in the right place with the right power.

The Alchemist7 said:
It seems legit as it doesn't seem to censor any strike but I think it is too cheap considering how sensible the information they provide is.
Basically you pay 13-14 bucks and they teach you how you can kill somebody with one strike in the right place with the right power.
Thanks for the link. I don't like visual courses but I will get myself the associated paperback version from Amazon. I think that knowing these points is very useful even if you don't plan on using them yourself, just to ensure they are not used against you without your knowledge.

[/quote]
I have a request here.
Please give me a great pdf of Dim mak Martial art. :)[/quote]

I don't know much about the system in all honesty. Some accounts Ive read go from the classic death touch, to being a system which targets sensative areas, and one where it explains that theyd use different tactics to poison opponents. Such as coating fingernails in poison and inflicting open woulds on the opponent so the poison seeps in and is spread throughout the body. I believe someone I know who does tang lang(southern mantis) mentioned to me something about his system having some dim mak. I can definitely ask what it is specifically and get back to you. As for a pdf on it i dont feel confident doing that as i know a lot of stuff online is bs and im personally not a practicioner of it. If i find any credible sources i will share them for sure

The Alchemist7 said:
Shael said:
Mondol said:
I have a request here.

I took a look at that dim mak course on udemy. A lot of things make me question its practicality. One thing you should always think about when watching demo videos is how many straight punches can a boxer do uninterrupted while the person is showing a real time demonstration. The partner is way too compliant. No one would ever allow their sensative areas to be exposed like that. Honestly get a refund if you can. Definitely don't practice any of the moves.

Udemy also has a wing chun course which is bs too. The guy doesnt even have a real dummy to do the forms lol. Online stuff is very risky.

For everyone wanting to know about dim mak i just asked a friend of mine who does southern mantis what it is since they teach it in his system. It is simply striking sensative areas with trememdous amounts of force. The "death touch" seems to be a translation error or at least be a misconception from this. Pretty much many kung fu styles have certain exercises to solely grow power and speed. This explosiveness when applied to a sensative area can overload the area and cause death. Like the solar plexus. I mentioned to him the use of poison and he isnt aware of it. But we cannot really rule it out even if it seems unlikely. But dim mak is direct and strong force. Definitely nothing like the udemy guy. Hope this helps.

Labion said:
I took a look at that dim mak course on udemy. A lot of things make me question its practicality. One thing you should always think about when watching demo videos is how many straight punches can a boxer do uninterrupted while the person is showing a real time demonstration. The partner is way too compliant. No one would ever allow their sensative areas to be exposed like that. Honestly get a refund if you can. Definitely don't practice any of the moves.

Udemy also has a wing chun course which is bs too. The guy doesnt even have a real dummy to do the forms lol. Online stuff is very risky.
I ordered the book on it from that guy, and I can confirm that 95% of the information in it is useless. There are three pressure points that actually have value to try hitting, as they dont have a big threat of death or permanent damage for the person you are hitting, while still incapacitating them. All other points would likely get you into big legal trouble in most countries who have a jewish law system regarding self-defense. I still consider it worth the money as I atleast found out about those three points. Though that was a total 4 pages or so out of 200, that had smth useful.

Labion said:
For everyone wanting to know about dim mak i just asked a friend of mine who does southern mantis what it is since they teach it in his system. It is simply striking sensative areas with trememdous amounts of force. The "death touch" seems to be a translation error or at least be a misconception from this. Pretty much many kung fu styles have certain exercises to solely grow power and speed. This explosiveness when applied to a sensative area can overload the area and cause death. Like the solar plexus. I mentioned to him the use of poison and he isnt aware of it. But we cannot really rule it out even if it seems unlikely. But dim mak is direct and strong force. Definitely nothing like the udemy guy. Hope this helps.

Dim mak is striking points along the soul's meridians while pushing energy into it/the. It's not about physical force. This can cause many different effects. Draining the spleen causes the enemy to collapse still conscious but unable to move. There are points that stop the heart, combinations that take effect later down the line, and many more.
It's literally damn near impossible to find a master who knows this kind of this stuff or at least will admit to knowing. Then 10x that trying to get taught. What your friend says is wrong.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Labion said:

Dim mak is striking points along the soul's meridians while pushing energy into it/the. It's not about physical force. This can cause many different effects. Draining the spleen causes the enemy to collapse still conscious but unable to move. There are points that stop the heart, combinations that take effect later down the line, and many more.
It's literally damn near impossible to find a master who knows this kind of this stuff or at least will admit to knowing. Then 10x that trying to get taught. What your friend says is wrong.
I don't its wrong. There are physical points that do create damages, then there are 'chakras' points and meridians too. In my opinion dim mak is not that useful unless you use it to heal (acupressure and acupunture deal with this). If one has enough power to do dim mak then you can do telekinesis and push someone away or use different types of powers.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Labion said:

Wouldnt that be the same as the "no touch martial arts". As SS its not hard to believe there would be a martial art centered around psychic ability. But throughout history a lot of spiritual knowledge was lost. I know there are many different variations of the same style. If what you say is true then its likely the original dim mak was destroyed and the newer variation i spoke of was created to replace it. But again i dont know much about it. Would you happen to have any sources you can post on here so people can learn more about it? Id really appreciate it.

Shotokan Karate is also very good you don't need a dummy all any thing like that you just do so preliminary strenches,do punch and kick drills for these there is Oyama Masutatsu Essential Karate you can find the PDF online and for the Katas I use Funakoshi Gichin Karate Do Kyohan with the Katas ( Forms) of Funakoshi you just need an area of about nine by twelve feet(2.8 by 3.7 metres) which is not a huge space the book will tell you how to study the Kata....I would highly recommend Karate it's total body work out a single kata just takes about 1 minute to complete well it depends on the kata but for the most part that's what it takes if you can join a dojo but if are not in a position you can do it on your own it's fine it will incredibly increase strength and flexibility thereby fascilitating Hatha Yoga which you do afterwards ........

luis said:
I don't its wrong. There are physical points that do create damages, then there are 'chakras' points and meridians too. In my opinion dim mak is not that useful unless you use it to heal (acupressure and acupunture deal with this). If one has enough power to do dim mak then you can do telekinesis and push someone away or use different types of powers.

I didn't mean wrong like that, I meant that's not what dim mak is.
It's really the same concept as acupuncture, just using energy directly instead of needles. And far more powerful.
It actually takes little development to be able to do it. If you can move your energies and make a ball between your palms you can learn to move it faster and squirt it out your fingertips. Using it in a real fight though, would take extreme levels of skill, mental strength and control, and fearlessness. You can't have any adrenaline flowing when you need to make pin point strikes in the right succession, for the situation, etc. That's decades long grand master stuff.
Years ago a fairly new member in the yajoo groups posted about how they'd pushed a little burst if energy into their sparring partner just as a reaction, and their partner collapsed instantly. This was physically just a touch, no force. HPS Maxine sternly said "Do NOT do this" and that it can easily kill.

labion said:
Wouldnt that be the same as the "no touch martial arts". As SS its not hard to believe there would be a martial art centered around psychic ability. But throughout history a lot of spiritual knowledge was lost. I know there are many different variations of the same style. If what you say is true then its likely the original dim mak was destroyed and the newer variation i spoke of was created to replace it. But again i dont know much about it. Would you happen to have any sources you can post on here so people can learn more about it? Id really appreciate it.

Chinese spirituality has been so heavily attacked. I'm sure there were such arts. Telekinesis could control an opponent or just send them running after blasting them back without touching them. Launching energy into someone's head can easily shut down their brain knocking them out instantly. Way back when I was into this stuff there were times sparring where I sensed my opponents coming moves so perfectly that the way I countered made it all look choreographed.

Sources, you'd mostly have to find yourself. It's been some 15+ years since I was into this stuff. I know he's a hack but Earle Montague had some really interesting information. It may be that he knew the theory but couldn't do it, or was just taught wrong deliberately, but his books at least give the picture of what kind of stuff is possible with dim mak.

Labion said:

I agree, the course is extremely basic but at least it provides the Dim Mak points, which you can use in your trainings for example.

[/quote]
I agree, the course is extremely basic but at least it provides the Dim Mak points, which you can use in your trainings for example.[/quote]

That's debatable and I wouldn't recommend it. I'll try to keep my biased towards jews aside as those guys are obviously Jewish. What is good about knowing a piece of a misinterpreted system? I already pointed out the way he attacked is bs. His partner is too willing, his routes of attack are unrealistic, and conditioning is a problem. Any system which uses fingers heavily conditions their fingers. I personally see no gain from learning anything from them. Another thing is it doesnt make sense to only show how to strike sensative areas. Soft tissue itself is a small portion of the body. Most likely youre going to botch a lot of those moves with no actual systemic training.

If you want to actually learn about sensative areas go an actual martial art from an actual school. Seriously. You get the tools to defend against stikes, attack, conditioning and drills, live resistence, and no bs. Online training is very dangerous. As I also mentioned the wing chun stuff there is bs too. A lot of fake people who don't know what they're doing.

A little update on the pdfs. I originally wanted to finish both of these before the year ended but I had some setbacks. The original pdf I was making somehow vanished completely on my pc and the program I used is also magically no longer working. So i needed to start from scratch. I want to make these as easy to understand and as informative as possible. Ideally id want to be finished by the end of the year with both. But I'm not sure if it will take longer. Either way they are coming out.

Labion said:
A little update on the pdfs. I originally wanted to finish both of these before the year ended but I had some setbacks. The original pdf I was making somehow vanished completely on my pc and the program I used is also magically no longer working. So i needed to start from scratch. I want to make these as easy to understand and as informative as possible. Ideally id want to be finished by the end of the year with both. But I'm not sure if it will take longer. Either way they are coming out.
Good to know you are working on them. I'd always recommend regular backups on a cold drive like a USB stick, with things like this.

Labion said:

I'm going to answer here as this post is just over a month old and I've been doing Tang Lang for a while now.

Mantis style (Tang Lang/Sever Stars Mantis.. and most other Mantis styles, there's about 18 of them among the lesser known) is focused mostly on defense in that it easily neutralizes attacks, but when used for attacks (striking) it's focused on a good knowledge of Human anatomy in order to strike precise areas that can't be 'toughened up' no matter how many weights one lifts. Common areas are the neck, face, some joints, and basically all that you can dig your index finger in to cause pain or incapacitate.

Dim Mak isn't really part of Mantis style, but I might say there's probably no better style to use in order to gain physical access to those areas and the Mantis Claw (the shape you give your Tang Lang fist) is perfect for delivering precise strikes and applying concentrated force (blows to an opponent's Chi/energy/meridians that rule over specific organs).
Dim Mak (which according to most sources means 'death touch') is usually associated with T'ai Chi ("Tai Chi" isn't the correct way to spell it) as the concept of T'ai Chi itself is very focused on energy flow, but this may also be because it would seem T'ai Chi has been created in the same time period Tang Lang was created (it seems by a prodigy in martial arts named Wang Lang, who learned from others just by copying them but had officially no masters).
There's various versions of how this all happened so don't take the style's origins for absolute granted, this is what most books report today.

As for Dim Mak itself, the common misconception is that the 'death touch' can only kill, but there is also a part of it that focuses on healing and it's called... guess what? Yeah! 'Life touch'! You just won a Mantis plushie! XD
This makes sense to me as I discovered on myself how something like Fire Element can not only injure and burn but also heal. Figured Dim Mak (as any energy manipulating ability) could do the same if applied differently.

A 'brutal exaggeration' of this concept was also seen in an old manga/anime called Hokuto no Ken, one of the characters, Toki, was not only a master of the killing martial art but discovered a way to use it in order to heal. Once again, some "children entertainment" reveals itself to be a testimony or actual magick secrets. One only needs to learn how to read them in the correct key.

Hope that answers your questions. Personally, I find Tang Lang is the best style, even if there's many that disagree and favor harder striking styles like plain Shotokan Karate or Tae Kwon Do (not even going to bother mentioning shit like "MMA", and we all know "Krav Maga" is, once again, the jews STEALING other nations' techniques and collecting them into a joke they call 'martial art').

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Labion said:

Hi i'm really interested in your PDF, since i made the dedication almost a month ago and started the meditations i have lost a lot of the insecurities i had and have replaced it with desire to learn new and useful things i would be really grateful if you have finished your PDF, you could put a link, or if you have not finished it, if you could tell me a link with basic information on how to start. Thank you very much in advance and thank you for your work.

Little update. This is taking a bit longer than expected since I am focusing on the quality, which increases the quantity. As of now i finished the core of the Wing Chun pdf(the criteria I listed above for the pdf) and am editing everything for that one. Again, I'm trying to make this extremely simple so anyone can understand it and not get lost, while also trying to make it as unbiased as possible, and giving as much detail as I can.

As for the kung fu pdf I am about 1/4 done with it. I've had the unpleasant setback of needing to restart everything when i was about 75% done with both. Which is not much of a problem since they will get done in any circumstance. There are some things I wish to note:

In regards to both pdfs there will be some parts which are the same for both. Such as the scientific principles. Those by nature are unchangeable. However for the Wing chun pdf it will have specific principles and theories which make up the system. The kung fu pdf will have a more fine tuned rendition of many of my past posts I will recreate from scratch.

I also am editing photos specifically for both pdf files. In regards to the photos I am strictly using those of already deceased practitioners and old footage such as Wong Shun Leung's the science of infighting video. On top of that I will make edits to highlight certain angles or degrees to help avoid any confusion.

All in all progress has been made but both of them are not ready to my standard yet. It's just a matter of time and how frequently im able to work on it.

On a side note I am very glad to see many people excited to see the final product. My hopes for this entire project aside from spreading knowledge myself is to have a type of format other SS who specialize in other martial arts or skills can use to also spread knowledge or clear up misconceptions. Thank you for your patience and I hope my work will be beneficial to everyone

Shadiel said:
Labion said:

Hi i'm really interested in your PDF, since i made the dedication almost a month ago and started the meditations i have lost a lot of the insecurities i had and have replaced it with desire to learn new and useful things i would be really grateful if you have finished your PDF, you could put a link, or if you have not finished it, if you could tell me a link with basic information on how to start. Thank you very much in advance and thank you for your work.

I cannot give you a link to give you a sense of direction where to start. In the beginning its a little hard. There's a lot of scams and bs out there many people fall victim to. Or a lot of traps to entice people. Such as aesthetics. But none of those have any real benefit. There are a lot of hidden biases you can easily take in as authentic information which will just slow down your overall progress. In the beginning you should expect to see a lot of bs, not take many things online to heart. Never expect to genuinely find a proper answer online. Just enough to slowly guide your way to finding something youd be good at or want to try. If youre trying to get into martial arts, I always recommend researching different systems at first and keep an open mind. If you feel like you'd be bad at Something, that's all the more reason to look into it. Look at some demonstration videos online but again don't take it at face value. Once you have a list of styles you have interest in, look around in your area to see if there are any schools around that teach any of those systems and gain your knowledge from there. I know many schools do free trials so it's a good idea to maybe check out a couple to truly see what they're about. For Me, I discovered wing chun about 4 years before I was able to formally learn from my sifu. And I only was able to discover my sifu because the gods directed me in the right direction. Everything is a lesson on how you should go about the situation. What not to do and what to do. Really try to find a way yourself. But if you feel stuck ask the gods for help. I know it can definitely be tricky due to all the bs out there

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back