Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Debinking Jake Mace

Labion

Due to covid many martial art schools have closed down. Online programs are very popular now and unfortunately a lot misinformation people or even scam people. Please be careful if you are not able to find an open school near you. And remember than any training you do will benefit you and your skills in a good and positive way.

Jacob rydberg, also known as Jake Mace, is a jewish " kung fu martial artist". Mostly known for his youtube channel and online programs. Jake Mace has a variety of videos dedicated to "the spreading and teaching of traditional Chinese martial arts". However, many people including myself call him a fraud and a scammer. This post is dedicated to debunking any authenticity Jake has and will ensure many, if not all, SS will steer clear of his influence when pursuing martial arts.

Jake Mace claims he began martial arts when he was 8 years old. In many of his videos he states the style of kung fu he trained in was "White Crane". However there is no real record of what school he attended, for how long he attended that school, etc. As people questioned his lineage and his legitimacy, evidence of his training popped up. But it was not from a White Crane school. It was from a Shaolin Do school. And his lineage was finally exposed.

His teacher's name is Sin Kwang Thé. He is the current Grandmaster of Shaolin Do. Jake and Sin got into a situation which led them to court a few years ago. The result being Jake could not publicly mention Sins name, spread his system, or affiliate with his lineage. Jake has no permission to teach Kung fu. Sin himself is also infamous for his Kung Fu skills being questionable as well. But I am not a practitioner of that style so I cannot necessarily say it is combat effective or not. The few videos of Sin Kwang Thé I've seen are a bit questionable but as of now I cannot say much else.

It is also important to note that Shaolin and Shaolin Do are not the same. Shaolin is an umbrella term used to describe kung fu styles originating from and practiced in the shaolin temple. Shaolin Do does have its roots in shaolin, but it is a collection of styles being taught. Not one specific system. In a sense its kind of like shaolin mma. Not one consecutive style. So even if Jake learned White Crane, it isnt much. Definitely not enough to open a school or teach effectively. And there have indeed been kung fu practicioners who have opened schools without completing a system or even understanding how to use it. Bruce lee opened his first school(Wing Chun) when he only knew the first two forms. Then proceeded to make a profit from it, which led him to make jeet kune do and make more profit from incomplete systems.

So as we now know Jake learned some modified shaolin based system. But on his youtube channel he has a lot of different styles he never mentioned he knew and we definitely know he is not certified to teach. Tiger, praying mantis(northern), monkey, white crane, tai chi, wing chun, etc just to name a few. Many kung fu martial artists on YouTube are guilty of selling bs. But Jake Mace really puts in effort to scam people searching for any system of kung fu.

I can personally verify his Wing chun videos are bs. His forms are crap, improper use of the dummy, wrong body mechanics, and if Im being completely honest it looks like he just made everything up. Unfortunately Wing chun as of now is extremely diverse and all you need to say is "it's MY wing chun" to avoid criticism from the community..

As of now Jake is hiding in the woods somewhere with his Jewish girlfriend. Sold his school and strictly sells videos online. Not only that but he sells weapons and weapon dvds on his site too. Weapons are obviously different than empty handed forms of kung fu. You dont need to be a master to hurt someone with an object. Anyone can grad a sword and stab someone. With weapons its a bit easier to get away with scams as the focus is mostly on performance of the actual weapon than the form used to weild it. But again his weapon forms are also not trust worthy.

Please stay away from Jake Mace at all costs. He is essentially charging people to get killed in a real fight. He is not certified to teach.

Online is not the place to learn martial arts. Only acceptible if a school is not an option for financial reasons, location, etc. When one is left to teach something to oneself with no prior experience, mistakes are bound to be made and your whole foundation can be jeopardized. Please ask the gods for help when trying to find a school. Or do some energy workings to unite yourself with a good martial arts teacher. A martial art is meant to save ones life. Whether it be in combat or spirituality. Something with that much importance is extremely detailed and will take much time to learn. A lot of combative places I personally know of look down upon uploading things online. Solely because the Jake Maces of the world can steal their material and because a beginner will indeed botch their training. All kung fu has conditioning exercises which help with flexibility, bone density, musclular endurance/growth, and power generation. Poor quality training will screw up your overall growth and ability.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back