Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any serious issue with sugar

TeonX

I like energy drinks and chocolate and ice tea a lot and I eat up to 150 grams of sugar per day. If you research on google the only things that come up are issues like diabetes and becoming obese but I don't have any of these problems and it doesn't look like I'm about to get any of them. Is there any serious issue with sugar or is it all exxagerated?

When you go to the gym and do weight-training, you don't look as if you will get big muscles. Things take time and they accumulate. Your teeth can rot and have holes in them, turning them black, which then hurts nearly constantly or hurts a lot constantly; eating certain foods and drinking cold drinks can hurt a lot; you can also have heart disease, as well. Once upon a time (so I was led to believe), sugar was only for the aristocrats, not the commoners. It's funny, that.

White sugar makes microscopic cuts all over the inside of your veins, it is a sharp molecule. Natural sugars like fructose are safer. Carbohydrates are good if you don't have too much, because that is used for short-term energy. Meaning releasing quick bursts of energy.

Sugar is poison. All refined carbs are garbage as well. Look up metabolic syndrome and all it brings, this is from carbs. And you know how cholesterol is blamed for clogging arteries? It's just trying to heal the damage that sugar's inflammatory properties cause but without removing the real cause of the problem it only makes things worse.
These things don't happen over night, you won't know they're coming until it's too late. You can delay some of the problems by eating a low fat diet but then you are depriving your brain, nervous system and every cell in your body from the cholesterol they need to heal, rebuild, and function properly.
Carbohydrates are literally more of a drug than they are a food. Our bodies have NO need for carbohydrates and after spiking and dropping your energy and messing with your insulin every time you eat them they then cause all sorts of problems including life threatening ones in the long run. Whilst fat has many functions in the body, is needed, and is a FAR superior energy source with loads of health benefits as long as carbs are absent.
Some intersesting videos are below and youtube will suggest others as you watch these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Be sure to watch the next 2 parts of this they'll line up automatically:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7OQT1SHf9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzQAHITIUhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMHlJlo89I0

Because diabetes and obesity isn’t bad? Lol Sugar isn’t bad in low quantities. Our bodies need sugar. Too much of most things is always bad though. And it’s easy to go overboard with sugar considering it’s in most things. Same with salt. You really don’t want too much of either. And 150g is a lot...

The only agenda when it comes to sugar is that at least in the US, they would rather you eat shit with corn syrup as opposed to real sugar because the money the government makes off of corn and it’s byproducts. Real sugar isn’t as bad as corn syrup and I guarantee you most of the sugary drinks you drink do not contain real sugar.

How old are you? When I was younger I had far less issues with sugar than I do now. The body can only take so much abuse. That’s why people start having negative health problems when they are older. It doesn’t hurt them when they are young, so it must not hurt them ever, they think. They are invisible to all the supposed poisons of the world. But that’s not usually the case...

Anyway, what I am trying to say, is that sugar isn’t inherently bad but consuming too much of it and in the wrong types of food is bad for your body and will eventually make you sick. How long just depends on your body. Some people tolerate things better than others.

Be careful with energy drinks as well. Excessive fake sugars is only the tip of the iceberg with that garbage.

TeonX said:
I like energy drinks and chocolate and ice tea a lot and I eat up to 150 grams of sugar per day. If you research on google the only things that come up are issues like diabetes and becoming obese but I don't have any of these problems and it doesn't look like I'm about to get any of them. Is there any serious issue with sugar or is it all exxagerated?

Try to not eat it for over 3 days and you will find out the other problem with it (addiction). How do you know you won´t get diabetes? Also diabetes is no fun if you have to rely on a needle shot everyday. If your blood sugar drops to low, you can fall asleep and die. I know someone who died like this in his 20s. It was rather unpleasand for his girlfriend/family. Aside from, if you overdo any thing, which brings your body in inbalance, it will hinder your spiritual progress.

Many sugar/sweets and energy drinks companies are owned by jews.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
White sugar makes microscopic cuts all over the inside of your veins, it is a sharp molecule. Natural sugars like fructose are safer. Carbohydrates are good if you don't have too much, because that is used for short-term energy. Meaning releasing quick bursts of energy.

Fructose does not get used for energy bu still spikes insulin. It is in no way good for you and neither are any carbohydrates really. They raise insulin which can lead to metabolic disorder and the body has no need for them.

Libra said:
Sugar isn’t bad in low quantities. Our bodies need sugar.

This is absolutely untrue. Our bodies have no need for any carbohydrates and they all put you at risk of disease.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Libra said:

This is absolutely untrue. Our bodies have no need for any carbohydrates and they all put you at risk of disease.

Thanks for the correction, I had initially thought it was like salt in that regard.

Bullshit. White sugar is definitely harmful and unnecessary. But you can't say that all carbohydrates are bad. Carbohydrates is one of the most important macronutrients, it is used for hundreds/thousands of different processes in the body. Fat is good for slow, long acting, lower level energy. Like keeping you warm in the winter, steady release of energy for a long time. Carbohydrates are good for more immediate releases of energy, bigger and quicker bursts. Your body needs and uses both for different uses every day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Bullshit. White sugar is definitely harmful and unnecessary. But you can't say that all carbohydrates are bad. Carbohydrates is one of the most important macronutrients, it is used for hundreds/thousands of different processes in the body. Fat is good for slow, long acting, lower level energy. Like keeping you warm in the winter, steady release of energy for a long time. Carbohydrates are good for more immediate releases of energy, bigger and quicker bursts. Your body needs and uses both for different uses every day.

Doctors studying this say otherwise. There are actually very few functions requiring glucose and our bodies can produce enough for them. Ketones are a far superior energy source.
All carbohydrates spike insulin, and constantly high insulin levels leads to disease. They also feed the bacteria that wreck teeth which is seems telling. There is absolutely no need to ingest carbs and no benefit to doing so.

So are you guys talking about white sugar in its powdered form directly or what?

well anyways, eating stuff like cakes and donuts once in a while, can’t be SO harmful as you guys claim here. Specially after a week of hard training

there are far worse things than eating sugar I guess

It's really simple. You can eat products with white sugar and it's not gonna kill you or harm you really, as long as you don't overdo it. There isn't really any benefit to this, but it's also not some poison that you will die from if you eat a piece of chocolate sometimes. Regular consumption as part of your diet is discouraged, especially in larger quantities, as it will then slowly start to affect your body negatively.

If you want to stay away from white sugar as much as possible, then go to fruits and natural honey to satisfy your sweet tooth. There is lots of stuff you can make with those things that work as a healthy sweet snack/meal, just search around a bit as there are lots of recipes.

Shael said:
It's really simple. You can eat products with white sugar and it's not gonna kill you or harm you really, as long as you don't overdo it. There isn't really any benefit to this, but it's also not some poison that you will die from if you eat a piece of chocolate sometimes. Regular consumption as part of your diet is discouraged, especially in larger quantities, as it will then slowly start to affect your body negatively.

If you want to stay away from white sugar as much as possible, then go to fruits and natural honey to satisfy your sweet tooth. There is lots of stuff you can make with those things that work as a healthy sweet snack/meal, just search around a bit as there are lots of recipes.

I just ate, I think, close to half a kilo of cherries. I have a big sweet tooth. To think about it, I used to ate one or two chocolate bars a day some days. That is 200 to 400 grams of bars, with approximately 67% sugar content. Yeah, I am not going back to my old sugar eating habit. Honey is all well and good, but there needs to be moderation with that too. Not too long ago I emptied 500 gram liquid honey bottle mixed into yogurth or oatmeal in two, max three days. That can not be good, right?

Some sugar is fine, but now I mostly eat fruits for my sweet cravings. High protein and fat containing foods are good for keeping one sated. Like meats and nuts. Highly recommended.

Glucose is NOT the same thing as white (processed) sugar. Like all processed things, it is damaging to your body in one way or another. Eating the same amount of glucose from a fruit source is many times healthier than that derived from a processed source, such as a donut. Don't get the two confused as similar, which many people do.

It is impossible to keep up on the exact reasoning as to why each processed item is harmful - you would have to spend hours of your day reading scientific literature on each new kike-created chemical. It is simply more effective to always eat as close to natural whole foods, with clean water, as possible. This should form the basis of your diet, with anything being the exception.

Henu the Great said:
Some sugar is fine, but now I mostly eat fruits for my sweet cravings. High protein and fat containing foods are good for keeping one sated. Like meats and nuts. Highly recommended.

Natural sources of sweetness are much safer and your body can tolerate them much better than equivalent processed sweets, however too much sweetness, such as from a large quantity of honey, or fruit juice, can weaken the spleen and stomach (earth element) of the body. Signs of this include indigestion, fatigue, and loose stools, among many others.

In your case, the best option would be the whole fruit, as it would be the hardest to damage yourself with.

TeonX said:

No, it is not exaggerated. Processed (white) sugar is very bad for you. This is different from the natural sources. Additionally, with your high consumption of energy drinks and iced tea, both containing the diuretic caffeine, you are likely dehydrated. Proper hydration is more important than what you eat, imo, because it influences every cell, and your body cannot easily call upon water stores, like it can with fat or glucose.

Diuretics make your urinate out more water than your normally would, dehydrating the body. If you had to make one change, consider switching out the energy drinks for water, in place of it, as well as consuming a small glass of water every hour or two. Consume more after wake, and cease consumption 2 hours before bed.

Henu the Great said:
To think about it, I used to ate one or two chocolate bars a day some days. That is 200 to 400 grams of bars, with approximately 67% sugar content. Yeah, I am not going back to my old sugar eating habit. Honey is all well and good, but there needs to be moderation with that too. Not too long ago I emptied 500 gram liquid honey bottle mixed into yogurth or oatmeal in two, max three days. That can not be good, right?
I have done all of these things as well in the past, and I have a lot of experience concerning sugar and sweet foods as I've had to adjust my diet accordingly to not get negative effects.

For a period of some 1 1/2 years, I had cut away any and all white sugar from my diet after being addicted to sweets for many years before that. Honey was the #1 replacement, as I have easy access to naturally cultivated honey from a local seller that is just a short walk away. All the negative things I was dealing with went away over the course of a few months even though I was eating very high amounts of honey to compensate for the sweets I no longer had.

Regarding how much is "too much", even of those natural things like honey, berries, and fruits, I would say just listen to your body. After a while of eating a lot of honey, my cravings naturally got lower and balanced themselves out to healthy amounts. As long as you aren't experiencing anything negative as a result of what (natural) things you eat, it's generally okay.

Blitzkreig said:
Glucose is NOT the same thing as white (processed) sugar. Like all processed things, it is damaging to your body in one way or another. Eating the same amount of glucose from a fruit source is many times healthier than that derived from a processed source, such as a donut. Don't get the two confused as similar, which many people do.

It is impossible to keep up on the exact reasoning as to why each processed item is harmful - you would have to spend hours of your day reading scientific literature on each new kike-created chemical. It is simply more effective to always eat as close to natural whole foods, with clean water, as possible. This should form the basis of your diet, with anything being the exception.

Henu the Great said:

Natural sources of sweetness are much safer and your body can tolerate them much better than equivalent processed sweets, however too much sweetness, such as from a large quantity of honey, or fruit juice, can weaken the spleen and stomach (earth element) of the body. Signs of this include indigestion, fatigue, and loose stools, among many others.

In your case, the best option would be the whole fruit, as it would be the hardest to damage yourself with.

Proper hydration is more important than what you eat, imo, because it influences every cell

Natural sugars are not as damaging as processed sugar but it's still no good. Our bodies don't need it and they raise insulin levels. Eating carbs in every meal keeps insulin raised, leading to resistance and eventually metabolic disorder, diabetes, etc.

Hydration is a very overrated thing and pushed far beyond what's necessary. What's important is electrolytes. Get in around 5 grams each of sodium and potassium and at least a few hundred milligrams of magnesium, and only drink water when you're thirsty. That 8 glasses a day thing is BS as is most of mainstream belief. Always be suspicious of what the system tells you. It's in their best interest to keep the population physically fucked up.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
What are your thoughts on sugar-free drinks such as Coca-Cola Zero, Pepsi Max etc?
I wouldn't even touch that stuff with my finger, especially never let it get inside of me.

That stuff has such an extreme amount of phosphoric acid in it that you would throw up if it wasn't so sweet. And it has so much sweetener in it that you would throw up if it wasn't so acidic. Every molecule of phosphoric acid takes one molecule out from your bones. Because the acid is so strongly reactive, and the calcium and boron in your bones is what binds to the acid to balance it. Every drop you drink of that, and you piss out one drop of your bones.

One of the most dangerous and destructive things that anybody could commonly ingest is that soda. Acid level that is just pure poison, synthetic sweeteners that cause cancer and other diseases, everything about it is just death. I think anybody who wants to live should stay away from all of that. I drink soda very rarely, but it's only a few kinds which have safe ingredients, you won't find any safe recipe from Coke or Pepsi. I would only drink it if the only ingredients are water, real sugar, and real natural flavor. Anything else is just poison.

What person would willingly choose to dissolve and piss away their own bones, when they are aware that this is what they are doing?

DiscipleOfSatan said:
What are your thoughts on sugar-free drinks such as Coca-Cola Zero, Pepsi Max etc?

If your're asking me, I say rather cut them out. I don't know if the claims that they cause cancer etc are true but some of them are very bad for the gut and that alone is enough reason to not consume them. Some of them still do spike insulin, and some people claim that anything sweet tasting causes the body to respond by releasing insulin in preparation for taking sugar out the blood, regardless of weather or not it will actually raise blood sugar.
I used to love sweet things like I couldn't get enough of them, then after a break of not having any for a while, the stuff either tastes absolutely disgusting (artificial sweeteners especially) or makes me feel physically bad afterwards like my body telling me that stuff should not be in it. Compared to a serving of fatty meat, or eggs, or liver, which all make me feel good and content from head to toe, I listen to that. I don't consume any sugar except the bit of lactose that's in the milk in my coffee, and I don't eat anything artificial. It's the better way to go and I don't miss that stuff one bit, now that the carb eating bacteria are dead and purged from my gut. Those little buggers have a very strong and direct influence in the brain.

Libra said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
Libra said:

Thanks for the correction, I had initially thought it was like salt in that regard.

It's a wise trait and beneficial to you, being able to accept that you could be or are wrong about something, and I know what it can be like here amongst so many well studied people with such amazing amounts of knowledge and insight ( I'm talking about others not myself). But you should verify counter claims for yourself rather than just accepting them so easily without proof. There are exceptions such as the HPs sharing rare knowledge or explaining things that only higher levels of advancement or the Gods reveal to them. But where you can you should learn for yourself.

Way_Seeker666 said:
It's a wise trait and beneficial to you, being able to accept that you could be or are wrong about something, and I know what it can be like here amongst so many well studied people with such amazing amounts of knowledge and insight ( I'm talking about others not myself). But you should verify counter claims for yourself rather than just accepting them so easily without proof. There are exceptions such as the HPs sharing rare knowledge or explaining things that only higher levels of advancement or the Gods reveal to them. But where you can you should learn for yourself.

I understand. I initially said what I said about the body’s need for sugar in haste and I did do my own research after you said what you did. From that research, I agreed with you in that I was wrong about the body needing sugar. That’s my own fault for assuming, or thinking something I’ve always thought to be true was right. That’s a lesson in itself. But I am on the fence about how bad carbs are and other things you’ve mentioned, and it has made me do some personal research on the topic. I’m not agreeing with you completely about sugars and carbs as a whole, is what I’m saying, not yet anyway. But I do appreciate the advice and I feel like I needed it anyway. There’s a lot of information to parse out good and bad from, here and everywhere. It’s not easy. That’s just the nature of the internet.

I think everyone here can agree that op is consuming way too much sugar though.

TeonX said:
You can replace chocolate with 85-90% cocoa chocolate which has around 14 (for 85%) and 7-8 (for 90%) grams of sugar. I always eat around 4 squares per day of 90% chocolate, which is around 4-5 grams of sugar. But most likely you may not like it since you like sweet chocolate. Then you can replace energy drinks and with smoothie juices which you can find in supermarket. They are quite expensive though but I suppose they contain natural sugar from fruits and not comercial sugar. Also you can make homemade tea from plants and put it in your bottle. Eating so much sugar is toxic, I had high blood sugar when I done my last blood tests years ago and I wasn't feeling anything, I was also eating a lot of sweets. Since then I stopped completely to drink fizzy juices and I've been way more careful with sweets and my blood sugar levels dropped to normal values. Now I stick to the 39-40 grams limit per day which seems to be the limit for an adult male, which is not much really, an ice cream and a glass of juice, a chocolate bar like snickers or mars and a few biscuits, 3/4 of a 0.5l bottle of fizzy drink, a 0.33l coke can alone which has around 33-36 grams of sugar, enormous for a small can. It is very true that you don't feel anything until is too late.

Libra said:
Way_Seeker666 said:

I understand. I initially said what I said about the body’s need for sugar in haste and I did do my own research after you said what you did. From that research, I agreed with you in that I was wrong about the body needing sugar. That’s my own fault for assuming, or thinking something I’ve always thought to be true was right. That’s a lesson in itself. But I am on the fence about how bad carbs are and other things you’ve mentioned, and it has made me do some personal research on the topic. I’m not agreeing with you completely about sugars and carbs as a whole, is what I’m saying, not yet anyway. But I do appreciate the advice and I feel like I needed it anyway. There’s a lot of information to parse out good and bad from, here and everywhere. It’s not easy. That’s just the nature of the internet.

I think everyone here can agree that op is consuming way too much sugar though.

If you'd like some info:

Nina Teicholz is a good researcher who has dug up many truths and how things got so skewed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzQAHITIUhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2UnOryQiIY

Dr Natasha Campbell McBride has successfully treated thousands of patients with the knowledge she shares. Mental illnesses, heart disease and other nasties can be caused from certain carbohydrates and also vegetable oils. Fat and cholesterol are in very large amounts are essential for great health.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TupRO7qjc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7OQT1SHf9w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLsSLFEIG7A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPrWLE2sakU

Sally Fallon shares very real-world research
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMHlJlo89I0

This guy is also a good researcher and has loads of videos on how there's nothing bad about meat and plenty bad about carbs.
https://www.youtube.com/c/WhatIveLearned/videos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back