Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beautiful experience

NameHere

Hi!!

So, I felt a very strong urge to go do F-RTR's, but I kept ignoring these feelings due to wanting to eat, drink water, etc. (I felt and saw Lord Andras stern face) and then after about 4-5 minutes... Nothing.
I felt horrible, like I've disappointed him. I got a little disappointed in ignoring the request in doing my duty as an SS Warrior.
I even felt like Lord Andras had left me. I did not feel him or see him (how I did previously) and it saddened me.

I profusely kept on apologizing and begging Lord Andras not to leave me as a GD and saying that I'll improve. I felt sad, I wanted to cry and then out of nowhere, my cat came to me, jumped on my lap just as I started to do a F-RTR and I felt Lord Andras.
He never left, he just had business to do and he gave me a sign through my beautiful kitty.
She stayed afterwards for an hour as I did an F-RTR. Usually she stays away and doesn't disturb me when I do F-RTR's, but this time was different.

I thanked him and her so much. It meant a lot to me.

This might seem like nothing to some, but it meant the whole world to me.
I feel such a strong connection with Lord Andras and I've felt it throughout my whole life up until I dedicated and finally met him.

He came to me. For further information on how things were, I wrote extensively here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=180206#p180206

-------

I remember feeling so jealous, yet proud and happy for those SS brothers and sisters who found out that Lord Andras was their GD and then bam, 4 years later, he came to me and proved that he was my GD. I am beyond ecstatic!
He has helped me so much and is helping me learn quite a lot of things, which I am most grateful to him and Father Satan!! :D

Lord Andras is very gentle, friendly, honest, playful, but stern and serious when need be. He's a good friend!! :)
I am thankful.

Hail Andras!!! Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back