Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

extremely loud humming inside the head.

StyleCoin

can it have something to do with meditation? I wake up in the middle of the night with an extremely loud buzzing inside my head and I get scared, does this have anything to do with meditation or should I see a doctor?

I had the same problem in last april, I was sick for few days and then I had that humming in my ears, I couldn't sleep at night It was for few month, doctors didn't find anything, the said maybe I was kind of virus, will go away after few weeks. So I dont have that problem anymore, I mean I still hear that noise sometimes but not loud. I have a friend also, he had the same problem, also doctors cant find anything on him

The world of meditation and the world of medicine are on equal terms with one another. You should see a doctor, but you know they're just going to prescribe you some half-assed stuff (unless you know you've got a good doctor). If I was you, I would get excited rather than scared... and probably a bit annoyed as well lol.

Out of curiosity if you can read your chart, what planetary influences do you have over your 6th house? Don't give any of your degrees or the house ruler, but just state them from most prominent and strongest to weakest if you do know. I wanna see if it relates with your issue here for reference.

Saytan Abbrasa

Yes. It could be something related to meditation. Are you doing third-eye or 6th chakra meditation. They can affect like that if overdone. Try to keep up the Aura of Protection and Aura Cleaning. I hope other experienced members give insight to your problem if my suggestions are ineffective.

13th_Wolf said:
The world of meditation and the world of medicine are on equal terms with one another. You should see a doctor, but you know they're just going to prescribe you some half-assed stuff (unless you know you've got a good doctor). If I was you, I would get excited rather than scared... and probably a bit annoyed as well lol.

Out of curiosity if you can read your chart, what planetary influences do you have over your 6th house? Don't give any of your degrees or the house ruler, but just state them from most prominent and strongest to weakest if you do know. I wanna see if it relates with your issue here for reference.

Saytan Abbrasa
moon in twins, that's all. and I have 5 planets in the first house in the sign of Capricorn.

warning to moderator: If this information you provide is dangerous to be told publicly, disapprove my post.

Marella said:
I had the same problem in last april, I was sick for few days and then I had that humming in my ears, I couldn't sleep at night It was for few month, doctors didn't find anything, the said maybe I was kind of virus, will go away after few weeks. So I dont have that problem anymore, I mean I still hear that noise sometimes but not loud. I have a friend also, he had the same problem, also doctors cant find anything on him
extreme tinnitus occurs when I have extremely realistic dreams.

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
Yes. It could be something related to meditation. Are you doing third-eye or 6th chakra meditation. They can affect like that if overdone. Try to keep up the Aura of Protection and Aura Cleaning. I hope other experienced members give insight to your problem if my suggestions are ineffective.
i am meditating lightly in my third eye.

I will talk from experience and my thougths.

I think the humming has to do with a reaction from the soul to whatever enemy energies are around, that manifests physically.

It can be anything really. A bible in the house, a rosary, a medallion, a person. Or even some place that used to be a church or somewhere with a xian vibe.

It could also be negative entities.

Maybe it works like some sort of allergy and a warning.

For example: I recently moved and there was a bible in some bookshelf. I would get headaches and couldn't sleep.

I knew there was probably a bible already, and I looked for it. It was easy to find, guess it is the soul that already knows.

When I took it in my hands, I got a loud humming in my head and specially at one of my ears.

I felt weird, but I kept sort of experimenting. It was definitely that thing.

I tried to burn it, but the pages would not burn. I don't know if they make them fire resistant or it was just resisting or something, the cursed thing. Anyway, I put it in water and it wouldn't disintegrate, so I just turned it into pieces with my fingers and threw it into the trash.

It felt satisfying, although my head was still weird.

Also felt weird like that with a crucifix and some xian necklaces.

These are examples with things. I also hear a humming in the ears, that I wouldn't hear in "cleaner" places, when I feel there is some enemy entity or energies of that sort around.

It has to do with meditation on the 3rd eye, as it makes you more sensitive to this. And aware.

I have also gotten strangely sick one day and then recovered the next. I think it all has to do with this stuff in the end.

If you fail to clean dirty energies, it will manifest into sickness. If the enemy wants to get in your head, it will feel weird in the head. This is specially true as you become cleaner and more satanic.

At least, this is what I get from what happened to me.

It can be solved or, at least, improved with more cleaning, more AoP, tuning more with satanic stuff, even music, banishing entities with vinassa and blue fire, and staying away from enemy stuff. Throw it away if you can. Or try to move, if you think the place is too negative.

Also, I am living in a sort of negative place right now and, if I don't do anything, I get problems like dry skin, dry eyes, serious insomnia, depression. My gums tend to bleed more. My head tends to feel a little weird and my chest gets a little drowned. Still livable I guess, but I know I wouldn't get these problems somewhere else.

Basically, spiritual and energetic stuff manifests itself physically in the body.

Doctors can't find anything here. Also happened to me with an unexplained childhood problem that got solved with meditation and cleaning my soul.

If it was just something temporal, maybe it was enemy entities passing by or dirty energy. If it is constant, it could be an object or an entity that's staying.

Anyway, I talk from what I know. Or think I know.

Hope it helps.

Hail Satan

StyleCoin said:
13th_Wolf said:

Saytan Abbrasa
moon in twins, that's all. and I have 5 planets in the first house in the sign of Capricorn.

warning to moderator: If this information you provide is dangerous to be told publicly, disapprove my post.

If the ruler of your 6th house is involved with those 5 planets in the 1st, this indicates extra emphasis and "area of effect" it has over you in general. It also indicates a *lot of mixed energy* and strong vitality, which can confuse itself. The sign of Capricorn relates with Saturn which rules things like Tinnitus, so whatever the exact thing in your chart is which is most definitely causing that-this is probably where it and it's energy goes through in your chart seeing as it's a Saturnian ailment you are experiencing, 1st house has that prerequisite (Capricorn). The Earth in your chart being where it is, pulls a lot of yourself downwards into the lower chakras, rather than upwards. Which is why things like astral and vivid dreams are having this hiccup, it's probably like a rush of blood to the head or something.

Speaking of the head, the Moon being where you have it, indicates the health issues are focused around the Mind and everything connected to the 6th chakra. Being in the twins indicates emphasis on the mental nature of this too. Thirdly, Saturn and the Moon are related to one another as Capricorn and Cancer, on a similar polarity; this means that their ailments are related to eachother in causation.

It's said the sixth house is the second of the three houses which cause the most problems, along with the twelfth and eighth houses. The sixth house is a house dealing with Earth affairs. Much of whatever the first house is doing channels itself through the sixth house, which is work patterns, routine and other things. Seeing as your Moon is in this house and that you may have an intensive weight coming from your first onto your 6th, containing your Moon which rules over your Mind and mental spheres, this points issues to it relating with overwork and stress. I think that the problem may be rooted in you labouring too hard and experiencing all the crazy bio electrical stuff in your first house too quickly. That's up to you, but excess of those energies causes problems like this, and for you specifically its tinnitus and ringing in your head because of the Capricorn and 6th house earth connection.

*If there are outer planets in the first house(which I believe for you is true) then this thing about intensive energy provoking things like these dreams is most certain. I think this is a common symptom but that some people deal with it better than others, or for some it's more pleasant at the start.

Adhiti666 said:
I will talk from experience and my thougths.

I think the humming has to do with a reaction from the soul to whatever enemy energies are around, that manifests physically.

It can be anything really. A bible in the house, a rosary, a medallion, a person. Or even some place that used to be a church or somewhere with a xian vibe.

It could also be negative entities.

Maybe it works like some sort of allergy and a warning.

For example: I recently moved and there was a bible in some bookshelf. I would get headaches and couldn't sleep.

I knew there was probably a bible already, and I looked for it. It was easy to find, guess it is the soul that already knows.

When I took it in my hands, I got a loud humming in my head and specially at one of my ears.

I felt weird, but I kept sort of experimenting. It was definitely that thing.

I tried to burn it, but the pages would not burn. I don't know if they make them fire resistant or it was just resisting or something, the cursed thing. Anyway, I put it in water and it wouldn't disintegrate, so I just turned it into pieces with my fingers and threw it into the trash.

It felt satisfying, although my head was still weird.

Also felt weird like that with a crucifix and some xian necklaces.

These are examples with things. I also hear a humming in the ears, that I wouldn't hear in "cleaner" places, when I feel there is some enemy entity or energies of that sort around.

It has to do with meditation on the 3rd eye, as it makes you more sensitive to this. And aware.

I have also gotten strangely sick one day and then recovered the next. I think it all has to do with this stuff in the end.

If you fail to clean dirty energies, it will manifest into sickness. If the enemy wants to get in your head, it will feel weird in the head. This is specially true as you become cleaner and more satanic.

At least, this is what I get from what happened to me.

It can be solved or, at least, improved with more cleaning, more AoP, tuning more with satanic stuff, even music, banishing entities with vinassa and blue fire, and staying away from enemy stuff. Throw it away if you can. Or try to move, if you think the place is too negative.

Also, I am living in a sort of negative place right now and, if I don't do anything, I get problems like dry skin, dry eyes, serious insomnia, depression. My gums tend to bleed more. My head tends to feel a little weird and my chest gets a little drowned. Still livable I guess, but I know I wouldn't get these problems somewhere else.

Basically, spiritual and energetic stuff manifests itself physically in the body.

Doctors can't find anything here. Also happened to me with an unexplained childhood problem that got solved with meditation and cleaning my soul.

If it was just something temporal, maybe it was enemy entities passing by or dirty energy. If it is constant, it could be an object or an entity that's staying.

Anyway, I talk from what I know. Or think I know.

Hope it helps.

Hail Satan

I think it deals with what element is more prominent your reaction to this. Your probably earth maybe Virgo. For me I am more water my reaction is to feel like there is some sort of thing conflicting with me and get moody. I dont think this is the same with every person.

It could be this but it also could be an energy block in the person or some health thing as well. I am more inclined to believe if the person has been meditating a lot that they uncovered some sort of energy block or imbalance or simply raised their bio electricity too much and maybe should cut down a little. This sounds more like from my own experience some kind of energy jolts sometimes when I am just about to fall asleep I get a wave or rush of energy if my kundalini is a little active or I meditated way too much that day. I dont get the buzzing but if someones astral ears are more open they might. What I get is more like a rush of air type sound.

13th_Wolf said:
StyleCoin said:
13th_Wolf said:

Saytan Abbrasa

If the ruler of your 6th house is involved with those 5 planets in the 1st, this indicates extra emphasis and "area of effect" it has over you in general. It also indicates a *lot of mixed energy* and strong vitality, which can confuse itself. The sign of Capricorn relates with Saturn which rules things like Tinnitus, so whatever the exact thing in your chart is which is most definitely causing that-this is probably where it and it's energy goes through in your chart seeing as it's a Saturnian ailment you are experiencing, 1st house has that prerequisite (Capricorn). The Earth in your chart being where it is, pulls a lot of yourself downwards into the lower chakras, rather than upwards. Which is why things like astral and vivid dreams are having this hiccup, it's probably like a rush of blood to the head or something.

Speaking of the head, the Moon being where you have it, indicates the health issues are focused around the Mind and everything connected to the 6th chakra. Being in the twins indicates emphasis on the mental nature of this too. Thirdly, Saturn and the Moon are related to one another as Capricorn and Cancer, on a similar polarity; this means that their ailments are related to eachother in causation.

It's said the sixth house is the second of the three houses which cause the most problems, along with the twelfth and eighth houses. The sixth house is a house dealing with Earth affairs. Much of whatever the first house is doing channels itself through the sixth house, which is work patterns, routine and other things. Seeing as your Moon is in this house and that you may have an intensive weight coming from your first onto your 6th, containing your Moon which rules over your Mind and mental spheres, this points issues to it relating with overwork and stress. I think that the problem may be rooted in you labouring too hard and experiencing all the crazy bio electrical stuff in your first house too quickly. That's up to you, but excess of those energies causes problems like this, and for you specifically its tinnitus and ringing in your head because of the Capricorn and 6th house earth connection.

*If there are outer planets in the first house(which I believe for you is true) then this thing about intensive energy provoking things like these dreams is most certain. I think this is a common symptom but that some people deal with it better than others, or for some it's more pleasant at the start.
a lot of valuable information, I thank you very much, everything you said coincides.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back