Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jews last trick

darkmonkey666

We must be aware of this. Maybe some Satanists will fall for it like some do other things but at least we should be aware.

Their last trick is kind of begging for mercy acting poor and oppressed. Maybe some might even admit most of what they have done downplaying it a little of course but pretend like they have changed their ways.

Some may even start working to bring down their own empire and present the Gods in a positive light. Because they are fearful they think that this will lessen the punishment that will come to them or even allow some of them to stay alive.

Some may also add a false front to Antisemitism like many in Islam are today and some xtian nationalists are.

The other thing is they have a false thoughtform version of Satan as well I believe that will tie people into the same YHVH thoughtform. Them pretending "god and the devil" are one (they are one in what the Jews are actually referring too just different aspects of the same thoughtform) or pretending Satan and his Demons are on a positive side but keeping the judo xtian stuff. This is no better literally than being an xtian and may tie into much worse and more dangerous energies since this is the kind of "dark evil" side to their thoughtform. Whereas "Christ Lucifer" aka "the light" is the more light side as presented to the masses.

This is why we must actually seek the real Satan and disconnect from the enemy thoughtform. It becomes much easier with the Dedication. Levey in an unknowing way as well as many other Satanists who are not of this group tie into dangerous energies especially when they actually use hebrew magick or believe xtian ideals.

So be aware that even if the Jews are pretending or trying to suck up to the Gods they are not sucking up or pretending to be positive to our Gods at all. Simply thoughtforms that they and the masses have created. There is a lot of fear and death energy dealing with this as well. You tie into anything they present or are doing you tie into the enemy and they will have a little or a lot of control over you.

This is so that they can stop the awakening that is happening or at least stay alive and also power their thoughtform while messing up more gentiles lives and minds.

Nothing the Jews do is good dont fall for it. That's the moral of this.

Thank you, brother!!

I am well aware of how filthy these freaks are. I swear, once we have full control over this planet ONCE AGAIN, I am going to fucking destroy, rip apart and slay all of the jews and their filth that get in my way and our Gentile brothers and sisters way!!!

Those parasites will wish that they've never been born when I'm through with them.

Filthy parasites!

DEATH TO THE JEWS!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

They are different on a soul level and do not belong on this earth.

Do not fall for their tricks. Their time here is nearing end.

Hail Satan!

It's a tactic they've always used: for example pretending that xianity is anti-jewish to keep people who are against them spiritually tied and linked so that they can curse them.
Or also capitalism and communism are the opposite is another trick that they use, when we all know here it's exactly the same shit.

This reminds me so what is the plan for the Jews anyways. Some of them probably know it at the top. They seem fearful.

The coolest thing I would think is if they get forced in their souls to go into the lower astral after being destroyed and burn in their own created realm of "hell" it talks about here until they are destroyed forever and dissapate.

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.html

Or maybe the Gods have some other worse place in mind.

Do we actually get to torment them here and force them to work for us as slaves.

Or force them to be in the same room as me and they shake and beg for mercy at my feet while I say JUDEN in a loud agressive way.

Cool lol.

I remember when I was younger and in school some kike was talking with me and he said “ I’ve basically been told everything is always my fault” I remember remember thinking the same thing “dirty trick” and replied “it’s just the way it is”
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There was one jew that was being exposed on live TV and in a last act of desperation said (in front of a xian audience of course) that their real god was Satan. So they would curse him instead of them.

We should make it a point to end these ones first.

slyscorpion said:
We must be aware of this. Maybe some Satanists will fall for it like some do other things but at least we should be aware.

Their last trick is kind of begging for mercy acting poor and oppressed. Maybe some might even admit most of what they have done downplaying it a little of course but pretend like they have changed their ways.

Some may even start working to bring down their own empire and present the Gods in a positive light. Because they are fearful they think that this will lessen the punishment that will come to them or even allow some of them to stay alive.

Some may also add a false front to Antisemitism like many in Islam are today and some xtian nationalists are.

The other thing is they have a false thoughtform version of Satan as well I believe that will tie people into the same YHVH thoughtform. Them pretending "god and the devil" are one (they are one in what the Jews are actually referring too just different aspects of the same thoughtform) or pretending Satan and his Demons are on a positive side but keeping the judo xtian stuff. This is no better literally than being an xtian and may tie into much worse and more dangerous energies since this is the kind of "dark evil" side to their thoughtform. Whereas "Christ Lucifer" aka "the light" is the more light side as presented to the masses.

This is why we must actually seek the real Satan and disconnect from the enemy thoughtform. It becomes much easier with the Dedication. Levey in an unknowing way as well as many other Satanists who are not of this group tie into dangerous energies especially when they actually use hebrew magick or believe xtian ideals.

So be aware that even if the Jews are pretending or trying to suck up to the Gods they are not sucking up or pretending to be positive to our Gods at all. Simply thoughtforms that they and the masses have created. There is a lot of fear and death energy dealing with this as well. You tie into anything they present or are doing you tie into the enemy and they will have a little or a lot of control over you.

This is so that they can stop the awakening that is happening or at least stay alive and also power their thoughtform while messing up more gentiles lives and minds.

Nothing the Jews do is good dont fall for it. That's the moral of this.

PERSECUTION AND THE PERSECUTED
"the jew cries out as he stabs you"-Russian proverb
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PPQfImYmqWaT/

slyscorpion said:
This reminds me so what is the plan for the Jews anyways. Some of them probably know it at the top. They seem fearful.

The coolest thing I would think is if they get forced in their souls to go into the lower astral after being destroyed and burn in their own created realm of "hell" it talks about here until they are destroyed forever and dissapate.

Do we actually get to torment them here and force them to work for us as slaves.

Or force them to be in the same room as me and they shake and beg for mercy at my feet while I say JUDEN in a loud agressive way.

Cool lol.
We are Gentiles, we need no slaves.

Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:

Cool lol.

I very much know this and I very much myself look down on and dislike people who act like slaves to things even too myself. I have had a few people in the past sometimes blindly just listen to things I say or follow along just like they do to others and I remind them sometimes think for yourself.

However the idea is justice here they made many gentiles their slaves so let's see how they like it.

Probably a bad idea but I know some people on Satans side who were with him for a long time really were over the centuries very badly hurt and abused by the enemy even in this life.

So I am sure they would love to get revenge in a more personal way. I kind of would too. But fact is the Gods probably just want them destroyed and off the planet asap and are going to deal with what remains of their souls in whatever way they want.

slyscorpion said:
I very much know this and I very much myself look down on and dislike people who act like slaves to things even too myself. I have had a few people in the past sometimes blindly just listen to things I say or follow along just like they do to others and I remind them sometimes think for yourself.

However the idea is justice here they made many gentiles their slaves so let's see how they like it.

Probably a bad idea but I know some people on Satans side who were with him for a long time really were over the centuries very badly hurt and abused by the enemy even in this life.

So I am sure they would love to get revenge in a more personal way. I kind of would too. But fact is the Gods probably just want them destroyed and off the planet asap and are going to deal with what remains of their souls in whatever way they want.

Just get rid of em so we can co-operate in harmony together. No slavery is needed even as a revenge. Who would want a stinking jew running errands anyways...

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:

Cool lol.

*cough* Ancient Egypt. Definitely not gonna let that happen again.

For the jews slavery is a kindness that they don't deserve- and yeah, funnily they consider it to be a kindness as well. They definitely would like that for their survival reasons. They thrive when they are servile, that's how they got this powerful in the first place.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back