Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Alzheimer's be cured?

nino

My grandmother is in the early stages of what we might call Alzheimer's disease. That's is short term memory loss, luckily she still remembers who I am. Is there a way I can do something to cure her or slow it down? Anything could help tbh. Modern medicine can't really do shit about it and it's the only grandparent I got left.

nino said:
My grandmother is in the early stages of what we might call Alzheimer's disease. That's is short term memory loss, luckily she still remembers who I am. Is there a way I can do something to cure her or slow it down? Anything could help tbh. Modern medicine can't really do shit about it and it's the only grandparent I got left.

Hello.
Yes you can Help your Grandmother, I list some supplements down below. Buy them and make sure that your grandmother consumes them daily. You can take it aswell, it is pretty healthy.

This will heal your grandmother (MUST HAVE!):

1) tumeric: say that she has to take much tumeric. Just cook everything with tumeric, however you need oil. Only when it is consumed with oil it will work best. You can also buy pills which contain
Curcumin.

2) Pomegranate: yep just make sure she eats them also. Idk like 1/2 a day?

3) Omega-3 & Omega-6 oils (fatty acids)

4) Alpha lipoic acid (in german: Alpha-Liponsäure)

5) Astragalus

6) Bromelain

All of the above is safe, and you can take all of them as well. I would advise everyone to take those supplements / nutritions.

Since your grandmother is pretty old I guess you can also in addition give her: (If you have spare money)

7) Miracle Mineral Supplement for 30 days, 3 times a day 15 drops. That cleans all her arteries etc most old people have mich plaques on their artieres. This will remove 80% of all the plaques. (Not necessary because you give her Alpha lipoic acid already)

8)L-Carnosin

9) DMAE

10) DHEA

11) Beta-Carotin

12) bitter apricot kernel : Against all kinds of cancer, except leukemia (BE CAREFUL WITH THIS, if she eats too many of them she could die of POISONING! Those kernels contain cyanide. Let her only eat like 3 a day! )

I hope this helps you. Numbers 1 to 6 is a must have!

Search on the internet for information regarding those things you are planning to buy.
Also find out how many you can give her in a safe manner. Just be extra careful with the „bitter apricot kernels“

Btw do you understand german?

HAIL SATAN!

In addition to what I said already, try to make her sing. Even new songs, show her youtube, how to use it and boom. I think I remember that it helps, to learn new lyrics and sing them against alzheimers. Also people who speak more languages are more „immune“ against this disease.

Check whether or not your grandma has too high blood pressure, this leads over time (10-20 years) to kidney failure.

And as well you should also check whether or not you have too high blood pressure.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL GODS OF DUAT!

nino said:

Yes, it can be. But it has to be through a healing protocol which will more or less need the participation and willing consent of your grandparent and when I say that I mean she must be willing to follow along with it without being forced or constantly pushed.

Aluminum and heavy metal poisoning from chemtrails and vaccines are the main cause of this. Other things contribute as well.

Migrate to the health forum because Central Force and myself are more active there.

What others said is great but could you also get him/her to practice the kundalini yoga PDF by any chance? I know that helps with circulation of the spinal fluid which helps that situation too I believe. And would be good for his/her overall health as well.

Yeah to add here, to what HPS Shannon said

L-Carnosin, Alpha lipoic acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitin help to wash out heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum etc.

The above mentioned and also Curcumin, Astragalus, DHEA, ans Pomegranate help to protect the neurons.

Pomegranate, DMAE, Curcumin and Bromelain remove Plaques in the brain.

Astragalus, Pomegranates and Curcumin make sure that your brain gets enough blood pumping

Alpha liponic acid, Curcumin, DMAE, L-Carnosin and Acetyl-L-Carnitin help your neurotransmitters

Bromelain, Curcumin, Gotu Kola, DMEA, acetyl-L-Carnitin help to regenerate your braincells

I got all the info of a book called „Codex Humanus - Das Buch der Menschlichkeit“ it is a german book, if you are german go get it

HPS Shannon said:
nino said:

Yes, it can be. But it has to be through a healing protocol which will more or less need the participation and willing consent of your grandparent and when I say that I mean she must be willing to follow along with it without being forced or constantly pushed.

Aluminum and heavy metal poisoning from chemtrails and vaccines are the main cause of this. Other things contribute as well.

Migrate to the health forum because Central Force and myself are more active there.

I have a question HPS, would a mercury square help in a situation like this? I mean if a SS would notice that they begin to develop Alzheimers.
I am curious.

Darksage666 said:
What others said is great but could you also get him/her to practice the kundalini yoga PDF by any chance? I know that helps with circulation of the spinal fluid which helps that situation too I believe. And would be good for his/her overall health as well.

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/hatha_yoga_sample_session__1_.pdf

I've read that Alzheimer's is caused by mercury amalgam fillings.

People that have had them removed had recovered.

Over the years the mercury slowly works on the brain and causes the disease.

Alzheimer's can also be reversed with Food grade oxygen therapy.

See: The One Minute Cure page 43.

NinRick said:
HPS Shannon said:
nino said:

I have a question HPS, would a mercury square help in a situation like this? I mean if a SS would notice that they begin to develop Alzheimers.
I am curious.

Nothong wrong with using magick, or a square but If I was noticing that I was starting to develop alzheimers, I would do a heavy metal detox, supplement with Magnesium, primarily magnesium malate which is said to pass the blood brain barrier and pull out the aluminum.

Old people have a higher risk of Alzheimers because of accumulation of aluminum and mercury through vaccination programs. Old people get pushed to get vaccines all the time and they already have weaker systems which succumbs to the vaccines.

Like babies and young children. Autism and other diseases are caused by the adjuvants in vaccines and many doctors and researchers have proven this so no longer opinion.

Vaccines are warfare against the gentiles.

Mercury and Aluminum build up and damage the brain so that needs to detox.
Simple and basic nutrition balancing helps and supports brain health as well as healthy fats.

One should resort to magick for issues that they see no other solution in sight for but all health issues that can be healed and reversed through knowledge alone, taking physical things is enough.

But yes, a Mercury square can be used.

Also Nino, how are you doing with the health issues you had before? Did you take what I suggested you take for the liver consistently?

Hope youre better.

HPS Shannon said:
Also Nino, how are you doing with the health issues you had before? Did you take what I suggested you take for the liver consistently?

Hope youre better.

Hey Shannon, thanks for asking. I'm currently following this diet and it's been 2 weeks since I'm off the meds. I'm now in the stage of waiting and seeing if anything has changed. My liver levels are also normal.

Check out Jim Humble and MMS
https://jimhumble.co/

Make sure you actually read all about it, what it is, and how to properly use it.

You can read lots of testimonies about it all over the internet about it helping people with various illnesses. I have seen it discussed on this forum before as well.

nino said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hope youre better.

Hey Shannon, thanks for asking. I'm currently following this diet and it's been 2 weeks since I'm off the meds. I'm now in the stage of waiting and seeing if anything has changed. My liver levels are also normal.

Nino I did some research regarding MMS - miracle mineral supplement, and now I do not recommend to consume it at all. I do not think that their claims can hold it’s own. I would also appreciate it if someone would delete my post where I claimed that MMS could help.

NinRick said:
nino said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hope youre better.

Nino I did some research regarding MMS - miracle mineral supplement, and now I do not recommend to consume it at all. I do not think that their claims can hold it’s own. I would also appreciate it if someone would delete my post where I claimed that MMS could help.

You don't recommend someone take MMS based upon what?

The only people I have ever seen bash MMS are the ones who have never taken it, don't understand what it actually is, or the paid shills out to scare people from looking into it. The internet is full of people that testify it has worked for them for all kinds of illnesses...... Go to any conspiracy website/forum, youtube video, or curezone and you can always find people who speak highly of it. I have read many who have claimed it save their life.

It is not bleach no matter how much the internet trolls claim it is and there is no evidence that it is bad for someone except that it can make them sick if they take to much, but that's true with just about everything.

You should go back and actually do some research on it, (it may save your life or someone you know someday) and I can tell by your post that you have done very little of it. How? The real name for MMS has not been miracle mineral supplement for quite a while now. Jim changed the name..... He changed supplement to solution as he realized that the word supplement might attract attention or give governments an extra excuse to go after MMS. He also changed the word miracle to master as the word miracle is looked down upon for religious reasons. He also has drastically changed the protocol of taking MMS. It is no longer recommend to take 2 large doses a day, they realized that big doses were more likely to make one sick and that MMS only stays in the body for couple hours so they now recommend smaller doses many times a day, ( ex. 1 drop 8 times a day), he has written books that explain how to take it.

Chlorine Dioxide(aka MMS):

- Was approved by the Bolivia senate to treat coronavirus
- has thousands upon thousands of patents related to its usage
- studies have been done to prove that it is safe to consume
- It is becoming more and more used as a disinfectant of water supplies
- It is recognized as one of the most powerful disinfectants on the planet
- It is used by many hospitals and widely used by the argicultural industry to keep food safe.

Anyone who wishes to learn more about MMS:
- Jim Humble's website ----- https://jimhumble.co/
- Andrea Kalcker website ---- https://andreaskalcker.com/en/

A couple vides about MMS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcTnM2jsAUg
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL43F63ED8F870C72F

I personally have made used it myself. Although I suffer from no disease/illness that I'm aware of, everytime I take it I feel better and I have not gotten sick since. Considering what is going on in the world today I would highly recommend everyone have some or at least the ingredients to make it. You might not always have access to healthcare or clean water in which case MMS could be a lifesaver.

Crippler said:
NinRick said:
nino said:

The only people I have ever seen bash MMS are the ones who have never taken it, don't understand what it actually is, or the paid shills out to scare people from looking into it. The internet is full of people that testify it has worked for them for all kinds of illnesses...... Go to any conspiracy website/forum, youtube video, or curezone and you can always find people who speak highly of it. I have read many who have claimed it save their life.

It is not bleach no matter how much the internet trolls claim it is and there is no evidence that it is bad for someone except that it can make them sick if they take to much, but that's true with just about everything.

You should go back and actually do some research on it, (it may save your life or someone you know someday) and I can tell by your post that you have done very little of it. How? The real name for MMS has not been miracle mineral supplement for quite a while now. Jim changed the name..... He changed supplement to solution as he realized that the word supplement might attract attention or give governments an extra excuse to go after MMS. He also changed the word miracle to master as the word miracle is looked down upon for religious reasons. He also has drastically changed the protocol of taking MMS. It is no longer recommend to take 2 large doses a day, they realized that big doses were more likely to make one sick and that MMS only stays in the body for couple hours so they now recommend smaller doses many times a day, ( ex. 1 drop 8 times a day), he has written books that explain how to take it.

- It is used by many hospitals and widely used by the argicultural industry to keep food safe.

A couple vides about MMS

I personally have made used it myself. Although I suffer from no disease/illness that I'm aware of, everytime I take it I feel better and I have not gotten sick since. Considering what is going on in the world today I would highly recommend everyone have some or at least the ingredients to make it. You might not always have access to healthcare or clean water in which case MMS could be a lifesaver.

I have read that some people promote it and this is a miracle cure for everything. In truth this too good to be true.
It is pretty mich bleach. It is Chlorine Dioxide... it has an the molecular basis, 3 negative charges.. so it REACTS WITH EVERYTHING IT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH. It destroys your body.
It is just common sense not to take it. It is poisonous.
And on top of all, a Scientologist created it.

However, to be fair, it is also used to purify drinking water.. as long you do not take too much of it, it might be okay..

However, I do not want to make a big mistake, by saying advising someone to take a very strong radical, and poison. It does harm your body.
Maybe it will also harm some diseases, however, it will destroy everything it comes in contact with.
There are plenty natural substances that you can buy and consume.

NinRick said:
Crippler said:
NinRick said:

A couple vides about MMS

I have read that some people promote it and this is a miracle cure for everything. In truth this too good to be true.
It is pretty mich bleach. It is Chlorine Dioxide... it has an the molecular basis, 3 negative charges.. so it REACTS WITH EVERYTHING IT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH. It destroys your body.
It is just common sense not to take it. It is poisonous.
And on top of all, a Scientologist created it.

However, to be fair, it is also used to purify drinking water.. as long you do not take too much of it, it might be okay..

However, I do not want to make a big mistake, by saying advising someone to take a very strong radical, and poison. It does harm your body.
Maybe it will also harm some diseases, however, it will destroy everything it comes in contact with.
There are plenty natural substances that you can buy and consume.

It sounds to good to be true to someone who has never tried it and has not read 100's of testimonies of people on the internet over the years that have claimed it has helped them with all kinds of illnesses and have claimed it save their life when modern medicine couldn't. Bleach can be used in small amounts to disinfect water among other usages. Scientologist did not create chlorine dioxide, it was mostly likely here before humans were. It was discovered in the early 1800's and its knowledge and usage has expanded since.

That being said if one does not feel comfortable using it then they shouldn't but having some around to disinfect water or in case of a medical emergency would be a wise idea.

When looking into MMS one needs to look at the lies and propaganda that are spread about it. I once saw a news story claim it was bleach and thus poison by dumping a bunch of bleach on some jeans thus ruining them and trying to equate that to how bad MMS is. Understanding how the jews and mainstream media work I realized these as scare tactics trying to keep people away from it, and realized that maybe there was something to this MMS stuff and began to look much much deeper into it.

Meteor said:
Crippler said:
NinRick said:

A couple vides about MMS

Can you link that study? I couldn't find any reliable information on the topic online.
Also, isn't Jim Humble a former Scientologist? It all just seems a bit shady, although I'm glad to hear you didn't suffer any noticeable health issues from consuming it.

I think Jim use to associate with some Scientologist church which helped spread/sell MMS. I have no idea whether he was a member or not, all I know is from what I have read and seen from him is that he seems like a very honorable man. He doesn't appear to make any money from what he is doing, he gives away everything you need to know for free and even says you can get his books for free by looking around on the internet.

I believe this is the study you are asking for:
https://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/doi/pdf/10.1289/ehp.824657

Here is news article related to Bolivia approving the use of MMS
https://www.businessinsider.com/bolivian-lower-house-approves-toxic-bleach-as-covid-19-treatment-2020-8

I would also highly recommend reading and watching everything you can by Andreas Kalcker regarding MMS.
https://andreaskalcker.com/en/

You can also look up patents and other studies related to the usage of chlorine dioxide.

NinRick said:
nino said:

Hello.
Yes you can Help your Grandmother, I list some supplements down below. Buy them and make sure that your grandmother consumes them daily. You can take it aswell, it is pretty healthy.

1) tumeric: say that she has to take much tumeric. Just cook everything with tumeric, however you need oil. Only when it is consumed with oil it will work best. You can also buy pills which contain
Curcumin.

5) Astragalus

6) Bromelain

All of the above is safe, and you can take all of them as well. I would advise everyone to take those supplements / nutritions.

Since your grandmother is pretty old I guess you can also in addition give her: (If you have spare money)

7) Miracle Mineral Supplement for 30 days, 3 times a day 15 drops. That cleans all her arteries etc most old people have mich plaques on their artieres. This will remove 80% of all the plaques. (Not necessary because you give her Alpha lipoic acid already)

8)L-Carnosin

9) DMAE

10) DHEA

11) Beta-Carotin

12) bitter apricot kernel : Against all kinds of cancer, except leukemia (BE CAREFUL WITH THIS, if she eats too many of them she could die of POISONING! Those kernels contain cyanide. Let her only eat like 3 a day! )

Search on the internet for information regarding those things you are planning to buy.
Also find out how many you can give her in a safe manner. Just be extra careful with the „bitter apricot kernels“

HAIL SATAN!

Hey NinRick. I heard the turmeric is also very good for cancer prevention and fixes the colesterol level. Hope I am not wrong. The omega oils you mentiond are mostly found in fish.I had a grandmother that had memory failure and one thing I can confirm is that she did not like and eat fish. This was probably a contributing factor.

I think turmeric is also used in the indian curry sauce? It's a good idea for cooking I guess.

EasternFireLion666 said:
NinRick said:
nino said:

Hello.

Curcumin.

5) Astragalus

6) Bromelain

8)L-Carnosin

9) DMAE

10) DHEA

11) Beta-Carotin

HAIL SATAN!

Hey NinRick. I heard the turmeric is also very good for cancer prevention and fixes the colesterol level. Hope I am not wrong. The omega oils you mentiond are mostly found in fish.I had a grandmother that had memory failure and one thing I can confirm is that she did not like and eat fish. This was probably a contributing factor.

I think turmeric is also used in the indian curry sauce? It's a good idea for cooking I guess.

Perilla also contains an insane amount of Omega-3

I think this is obviously linked to the pineal gland Wich becomes highly unactive or changes due to aging obviously for those who don’t meditate

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back