Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antifa Literally Stabs Black Conservative In The Back

Karnonnos

I'm posting this because in terms of symbolism I don't think anything could be more emblematic of how psychotic or double-think the enemy is. This of course ranks along with the antifa reptilian psychopaths of Seattle that shot a Black 16 year old in his car and maimed his 14 year old brother.

This communist reptile literally stabbed this guy IN THE BACK. Do we need any more reasons for why NS terminology like Dolchstoss is not just 'for show' like the enemy claims? THEY WILL ALWAYS STAB YOU IN THE BACK.

For the amount of violence and anarchy, does Portland even have a high Black population? No. But it does have a very unusually large amount of reptilian filth. There are videos of exasperated Black protestors telling reptiles to stop trying to burn down the courthouse and they don't listen or attack them.

This is called 'being used'. This is what they will do to all of the 'cursed race of Ham'.

http://archive.is/RFgZZ

These lefties love minorities only if they fully agree with them. If a non-white or a gay/lesbian happens to be conservative they are 100 times more hateful than the KKK.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back