Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Jehovah the leader of the entire reptilian race?

Jehova is not a him, it's the name of the entire reptilian collective.

No! Jehovah/YHVH is a thoughtform that connects to the reptilian race and is kind of like a projection of the racial soul of the Jews onto this earth. Here is a way to explain it remember in a sermon how I believe it was Magesun said the torah was a wheel of darkness and something to do with black fire. That is the energy that is projected from the Jews reading the torah. If you were open to the spiritual even last year remember how there was a lot of black energy clouding around the earth. That is kind of like what Jehovah/YHVH is i believe. It connects to and feeds off of the energies of all of its followers on earth and through their praise and of course sacrifices of animals and humans. This is kind of where the greys and reptilians get the energy to carry out their will here and attack us.

There is no real Jehovah. Also there really isnt I dont believe any individual reptilian either they are all kind of like a hive mind. True they can do different things at the same time but they all kind of think in a hive. I really dont know how this works to be honest. The final rtr removes Jehovah and destroys it and all the energy that powers it.

I guess if someone were to truly be in a place that was seperate from this thoughtform or in a gap in it the enemy couldn't do anything against them or maybe even know they exist. This thoughtform also kind of serves as their way of monitoring the human race as well. Although I dont believe they can know everyone's individual thoughts or every action like they claim in the buybull they can. They certainly can see and sense if someone is developing themselves spiritually and come to attack them.

slyscorpion said:
No! Jehovah/YHVH is a thoughtform that connects to the reptilian race and is kind of like a projection of the racial soul of the Jews onto this earth. Here is a way to explain it remember in a sermon how I believe it was Magesun said the torah was a wheel of darkness and something to do with black fire. That is the energy that is projected from the Jews reading the torah. If you were open to the spiritual even last year remember how there was a lot of black energy clouding around the earth. That is kind of like what Jehovah/YHVH is i believe. It connects to and feeds off of the energies of all of its followers on earth and through their praise and of course sacrifices of animals and humans. This is kind of where the greys and reptilians get the energy to carry out their will here and attack us.

There is no real Jehovah. Also there really isnt I dont believe any individual reptilian either they are all kind of like a hive mind. True they can do different things at the same time but they all kind of think in a hive. I really dont know how this works to be honest. The final rtr removes Jehovah and destroys it and all the energy that powers it.

I guess if someone were to truly be in a place that was seperate from this thoughtform or in a gap in it the enemy couldn't do anything against them or maybe even know they exist. This thoughtform also kind of serves as their way of monitoring the human race as well. Although I dont believe they can know everyone's individual thoughts or every action like they claim in the buybull they can. They certainly can see and sense if someone is developing themselves spiritually and come to attack them.
wow, I didn't know that, thanks for the answer, so there is no leader who commands the entire reptilian race, everyone is connected like a beehive.

Usthepeople666 said:
StyleCoin said:
if so, how strong is he?
12-13 inch biceps at max.
Sorry not your answer though. xD
I saw in a sermon that they can break a person in half with just the power of the mind and make him pass out.

ModernMage said:
No jewhova doesn't exist it is merely a thought form the jew uses as magical power. Jewhova = the torah/Hebrew letters. It has been a powerful spell over gentiles for centuries but is imploding on itself everyday thanks to the gods and our community here.

Please actually read our websites.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/SLIB/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/
thanks for the reply mate. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back