Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Commies admitting on using the occult?

hailourtruegod

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1287706356783312897

This from an independent reporter. I didn't put the (((witche's))) twitter handle but you can see it in the photo. It's interesting for them to openly showing this even tho these "witches" are just cringe and so very spiritually weak that it's laughable. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these women were jewess and know they're not that strong but still need all the help they can get since the jew is losing spritual power. Keep up the RTRs

There are loads of useless pseudo-occultists on twitter and I would not call them pagan since communism and paganism together is an oxymoron. The astrologers are the biggest jokes but apparently some communist reptiles got very angry at the amount of astrology on twitter and denounced it as a 'bourgeois and reactionary science' in a widely retweeted post.

One bowlcurner tried to mess with what they thought was a Voodoo spirit and poppet and ended up dead. Another fool robbed bones from a graveyard. These idiots don't know what they are doing.

I also saw antifa posters with Runes all over them which made me want to vomit. I expect them to try to keep using what belongs to Satan as all this heats up, just like they did in Weimar.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Yes they are (((Wiccans))) but the chirstarded right will call them real Satanists.

When they do be like, "ok sure so why is there directions for a blood ritual in the bible and why do they ask jewsus to wash them in his blood."

I understand if someone wants to shove this fact into xians faces but that'll just make them not listen at all. Pretend you agree with them and quickly turn in it on them and ask them about the creepy and weird shit in their "holy" literature like I did above.

hailourtruegod said:

This from an independent reporter. I didn't put the (((witche's))) twitter handle but you can see it in the photo. It's interesting for them to openly showing this even tho these "witches" are just cringe and so very spiritually weak that it's laughable. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these women were jewess and know they're not that strong but still need all the help they can get since the jew is losing spritual power. Keep up the RTRs

Lol. I can say from personal experience the Wiccan community is absoloutely infested with jews. Its really really bad. I rejoined an online community awhile back cause I wanted to see if any of the vendors were selling pendulums. Every. Single one of the "verified vendors" were fucking jewish.

The mods also gave off the impression of being jewish. Owner I know was 100%. The whole community was fucking infested. I was unironically on a mod ban list despite not breaking any rules like idk... 8 months before? Their "ban list" was basically people they didnt like that they would find any reason to try to ban. Some of which seemed a bit more woke. I got warned ( you get 3 warnings ) for being in a conversation in which someone broke the rules cause they wanted me gone so badly ( assumedly because they were jewish, I'm fairly sure they can feel the clashing of energy just as much as we can. I've had terrified faces from jews in public before after dedicating without even doing anything other then being near them lol. ). I left afterwards lol, several months before becoming a Satanist. I'm glad I left that bullshit.

Unsurprisingly, since they made their ban list everyone who didnt comply with their jew bs was banned or left willingly. They made it practically a rule to not criticize christianity unsurprisingly, they also made it a rule to not try to convince people witchcraft is real because "its illegal to try and change the religion of a minor and even tho they literally arent allowed on here we dont want to get sued for a law that doesnt exist." Satanism also banned, how surprising. I was only surprised it wasnt plastered with hebrew letters. All members there from what I could tell were brainwashed as fuck but thats no surprise from a largely wiccan community. ( other "paths" were allowed except Satanism cause you know. )

They also made it a rule to not include anything that involves blood, which I've never seen applied but I bet if I were to post the dedication ritual it would. Lol. What disgusts me is to see them claim to be followers of OUR gods. Truly disgusting.

hailourtruegod said:

Not really. These are just kind of mainstream wiccan type stuff. This has not really a lot to do with what the Jewish enemy is doing. Most wiccans and neo pagans support the kind of liberal marxist causes although I rhink some are starting to wise up to this now.

The Jewish enemy though they may know about the occult mostly hides it or uses something else to show it to those initiated that the public would not usually understand.

No enemy hardcore occultists are just going to come out and say this obviously. However if they create something often as you know they use symbols and subliminals in it (see drake etc)

These people are simply no different than the other Marxist tools. In fact a lot of the Marxist tools have beliefs like this these days. I would hope they wake up soon.

There's no evidence that they are Wiccans either. I mean, sure there are Wiccan groups that are infested with SJW ideology but all I see here is just someone who uses the name witches and in their profile and recent tweets they refer to witchcraft concepts only metaphorically. Like "we hex fascists" "we believe in the magic of connectivity". Maybe they like it or believe it represents something feminist.

slyscorpion said:
hailourtruegod said:

Not really. These are just kind of mainstream wiccan type stuff. This has not really a lot to do with what the Jewish enemy is doing. Most wiccans and neo pagans support the kind of liberal marxist causes although I rhink some are starting to wise up to this now.

The Jewish enemy though they may know about the occult mostly hides it or uses something else to show it to those initiated that the public would not usually understand.

No enemy hardcore occultists are just going to come out and say this obviously. However if they create something often as you know they use symbols and subliminals in it (see drake etc)

These people are simply no different than the other Marxist tools. In fact a lot of the Marxist tools have beliefs like this these days. I would hope they wake up soon.

"Women". Lol. You'll likely be surprised at what the cultural marxists think about gender. Like there was a 30-something man in a jewtube video that called himself Luna and insisted that we refer to him as a "she". These "witches" are as female as that guy. They don't even know shit about witchcraft or the occult, all they use the name witches for is to be "subversive" somehow. They refer to witchcraft concepts in their tweets metaphorically only.

hailourtruegod said:
I wouldn't be surprised if some of these women were jewess

Karnonnos said:
I also saw antifa posters with Runes all over them which made me want to vomit. I expect them to try to keep using what belongs to Satan as all this heats up, just like they did in Weimar.
If the "mages" have little or no power, then all it will do is be propaganda against the Occult, slightly Psychological and full of lies. Once people realise they are lies, then...! If there is any power in using the Runes in such a manner, then the clashing Energies would just be egregious, which might be like adding teaspoons of water to an ocean in the jew's diminishing thoughtform/egregore.

hailourtruegod said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Yes they are (((Wiccans))) but the chirstarded right will call them real Satanists.

When they do be like, "ok sure so why is there directions for a blood ritual in the bible and why do they ask jewsus to wash them in his blood."
TYIUmQh.png

It's no different than "Hey, rabbi; whatcha doin'?". christian/muslim is as jew does.

I understand if someone wants to shove this fact into xians faces but that'll just make them not listen at all. Pretend you agree with them and quickly turn in it on them and ask them about the creepy and weird shit in their "holy" literature like I did above.
"Yeah, well, that's different bcs ReAs0nZ."

Karnonnos said:
There are loads of useless pseudo-occultists on twitter and I would not call them pagan since communism and paganism together is an oxymoron. The astrologers are the biggest jokes but apparently some communist reptiles got very angry at the amount of astrology on twitter and denounced it as a 'bourgeois and reactionary science' in a widely retweeted post.

One bowlcurner tried to mess with what they thought was a Voodoo spirit and poppet and ended up dead. Another fool robbed bones from a graveyard. These idiots don't know what they are doing.

Yes it is very oxymoron, in Estonia under communist USSR paganism was totally banned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back