Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experience?????

NameHere

Hi!!

So like about a few weeks ago or so, I've been feeling like Zeus has been trying to contact me, I thought at first that maybe this was enemy trickery or Neptune transit which is making me delusional at this time, (double aura of protection seems to be helping subside the transit), but today I had a dream of a Python.

Like a baby python slithering to me. It felt so peaceful, so loving and good! And I caught it and raised it well and protected it and it grew up in my dream to become a beautiful ball python! It was a really beautiful dream!!

I tried to do some research and found that a Python is another symbol for Dionysus or Zeus in this post from High Priest Mageson 666! https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=355&p=1854&hilit=Python#p1854

I'm pretty convinced now that Zeus is truly trying to contact me, but I wanted to ask for some guidance in this matter.

the joyofsatan.org website does not provide Zeus sigil, from some research, it is due to the fact that his sigil and his powers were perverted and used for the wrong, so I am wondering if this sigil (removing the circle) is truly that of Dionysus??
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mammon%E2%80%99s+Sigil&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwin4uiDlPPqAhVE_CoKHSDrCf4Q_AUoAXoECAwQAQ#imgrc=3HIAO49pQtIQ8M

Reason I'm asking of this is because I've heard from another SS brother somewhere that a quick jewgle search will give one his sigil.
I just want to be 100% sure and not be in any way disrespectful!

Thank you!

Hail Satan!

NameHere said:
Hi!!

So like about a few weeks ago or so, I've been feeling like Zeus has been trying to contact me, I thought at first that maybe this was enemy trickery or Neptune transit which is making me delusional at this time, (double aura of protection seems to be helping subside the transit), but today I had a dream of a Python.

Like a baby python slithering to me. It felt so peaceful, so loving and good! And I caught it and raised it well and protected it and it grew up in my dream to become a beautiful ball python! It was a really beautiful dream!!

I tried to do some research and found that a Python is another symbol for Dionysus or Zeus in this post from High Priest Mageson 666! https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=355&p=1854&hilit=Python#p1854

I'm pretty convinced now that Zeus is truly trying to contact me, but I wanted to ask for some guidance in this matter.

the joyofsatan.org website does not provide Zeus sigil, from some research, it is due to the fact that his sigil and his powers were perverted and used for the wrong, so I am wondering if this sigil (removing the circle) is truly that of Dionysus??
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mammon%E2%80%99s+Sigil&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwin4uiDlPPqAhVE_CoKHSDrCf4Q_AUoAXoECAwQAQ#imgrc=3HIAO49pQtIQ8M

Reason I'm asking of this is because I've heard from another SS brother somewhere that a quick jewgle search will give one his sigil.
I just want to be 100% sure and not be in any way disrespectful!

Thank you!

Hail Satan!

Read this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182&hilit=Satan+god+of+earth

Spoiler: If you want to find out on your own don´t read further

Zeus/Satan/Sanat Kumara/Odin/ Dionysus/... different names but same being.

In conclusion you just can use SATANS SIGIL:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

GG Allin said:
Read this:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Okay, so if Zeus is Father Satan, then how come in the Daemons section of Satanisgod.com he is mentioned in the High ranking section?

MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine

Hail Satan!

NameHere said:
GG Allin said:
Read this:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Okay, so if Zeus is Father Satan, then how come in the Daemons section of Satanisgod.com he is mentioned in the High ranking section?

MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine

Hail Satan!

old knowledge not updated. the jos stuff is sometimes from 2001

"In Primordial Greece before the fall of the Minoan civilization. The head God Zeus was shown as the eternally young God called Korios. He was blue colored had a White bull, 12 cow herder companions and a consort called Rodha. He played a sacred flute as well. Korios is from the Sanskrit, Kumara. His other symbols are the Peacock and the serpent and he carries a staff, thyrsus or spear as Dionysus. The Peacock is only native to the Far East. Where the Greeks state they came from a place called Pan Achaea. Their oldest God still carries the same appearance, banners, totems and myths as Skanda in India. Of whom the Greeks state Dionysus was. Of their maps they called Sri Lanka the place of Dionysus. The mythos of Dionysus is the exact same as Skanda. Korios is the primordial God from which the other images of the head Gods in Greece came from. Dionysus is the Korios. His worship was so ancient the later Greeks thought His religion was foreign. From Egypt, as the Greeks lost much of their culture after the devastation that caused the end of the Minoan civilization the whole island blew up and destroyed most of the region in the fall out. The Egyptians recorded this and that they had kept the records the Greeks had largely lost when they were nearly wiped out. The Greeks and Egyptians both stated Osiris and Dionysus are the same God, and Ptah is another name of Osiris in Memphis.

One will note the ancient figure of Korios is also the famous incarnation of Visnu in India, Krisna. The Hindu Purana's state all the famous head God's of Hinduism including Visnu, go back to one pre ancient God. Sanat Kumara. They are images of the same primeval God, Sanat Kumara. The Chandogya Upanishads also state that it was Sanat Kumara who handed down the Siddha Marga, the Path of Perfection to mankind the teachings of ascension. The Yezidi's who worship the same God Sanat as Satan also state the same." see other reply link.

NameHere said:
GG Allin said:
Read this:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

MAMMON [ZEUS]
– High Priestess Maxine

Hail Satan!

Something to note though is that these are Allegories not justified representations of the gods themselves.

In ancient religions a god can have blended aspects of different gods into one, or be representations in the extreme. like in the philistine pantheon Anat and Ashtar are both Astaroth but are different aspects of her personality in the extreme. Same with the Hindu pantheon where you see kali reincarnated many times which represent different aspects with the final incarnation being Parvati. Another instance is Aphrodite, and Athena both the same god, in extreme representation.

As far as the above yes Satan is allegorically Zeus and Dionysus, as well as Osiris. But he is not in reality any of them he is closely represented by Ptah, being the creator of heaven and earth. reason being many people see Ptah and Osiris to be the same is that they both symbolize the rebirth of the soul. If Osiris was Satan why is there a different Sigil and different days to honour them?

I have met “Dionysus” on the Astral with Isis near by, and he looked nothing like the common description Osiris, likely because they can appear in different forms on the astral, some gods even choose to appear as animals. When I asked him his name when I awoke he said, “Dionysus” which was very confusing at the time because I thought Satan was Dionysus, and he was with Isis. So I asked father what was going on cause I was very confused and he said “you’ll figure it out.” Months later someone on the forms said that Osiris is the same god as Dionysus. Which made sense to me because not only did he look similar to Dionysus, but Osiris is also the consort to Isis.

Now as far as the actual Zeus goes his Sigil (and the others that aren’t on the website) are not shown because they don’t want to be summoned. But you can look it up and draw it if you wish, (without the circle and letters) don’t actually invoke them though if they have something to tell you staring at the Sigil is good enough. His Sigil is the one with the two mountains. Others that derive from that are from the kikes as they shorten it by representing the “Gold” at the mountain peak.

Hope this helped.

Have a good day

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back