Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wiley's Twitter account deleted after anti-semitic post

But the tens of thousands of posts all about killing all white people, all men, and all heterosexual people, are all perfectly fine. All he did was say jews control everything. At least you know for sure they control all of Twitter, because they covered that up real quick.

ROH REVOLUTION said:
https://youtu.be/LJNgifePUPI
Lol!
https://news.yahoo.com/twitter-bans-rapper-wiley-permanently-over-anti-semitism-135235672.html
I like the part where he said it's not even Anti-Semitism to mention that the Jews are heavily involved in business.

What is it with people here bending over because some famous negro made a bunch of anti white comments with one tiny thing about jews in there too? He probably can't even tell the difference in race. Don't call yourself WN after posting this drivel.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
What is it with people here bending over because some famous negro made a bunch of anti white comments with one tiny thing about jews in there too? He probably can't even tell the difference in race. Don't call yourself WN after posting this drivel.

I dont think anyone is bending over here. Just simply posting about it. If people can see in general that the antiwhite stuff is allowed and encouraged but say one thing about the Jews and it gets shut down. That will get people thinking hopefully.

No one is talking about or excusing anything else that might have been said by this person in fact I am not sure many know about this person much to begin with i never heard of him before this. Most just simply see that some comments got his Twitter shut down for "antisemitism" so they post the story on here. Most probably dont know much else with it unless they follow the guy for some reason or hear about him somewhere else.

So relax.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I understand where you're coming from but it's actually a positive step when popular blacks display anti-semitism. Usually it's always whites being unfairly blamed. They even had the police on his case. It's very important that blacks understand that Jews are not whites and have their own mountains of crimes against everyone.

It's not going to change in one day but we're getting there definitely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back