Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In need of guidance or an explanation

NameHere

Hello!

I wanted to ask this question, but decided to try and do my research on the http://www.joyofsatan.org website on the freeing of the soul in hopes of getting my answer, but I have not been successful.

My question is this: I have 9 days left until I finish a Munka working (that is helping me get rid of a blockage in my sacral chakra), and I have noticed that I keep on saying gray energy escaping from me, I always form it into a ball, engulf it in white energy around it and sort of like "energy" punch it away from me. Is this part of how we clean our souls from hang ups and blockages and such?

If anyone has any idea, I'd truly appreciate it! Seeing energy is still kind of new to me, I can sense energy and see how people "really" are inside, this only started recently developing for me, so any guidance from more experienced sisters and or brothers in Satan would be highly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Hail Satan! Hail Phoenix forever!

NameHere said:
Hello!

I wanted to ask this question, but decided to try and do my research on the http://www.joyofsatan.org website on the freeing of the soul in hopes of getting my answer, but I have not been successful.

My question is this: I have 9 days left until I finish a Munka working (that is helping me get rid of a blockage in my sacral chakra), and I have noticed that I keep on saying gray energy escaping from me, I always form it into a ball, engulf it in white energy around it and sort of like "energy" punch it away from me. Is this part of how we clean our souls from hang ups and blockages and such?

If anyone has any idea, I'd truly appreciate it! Seeing energy is still kind of new to me, I can sense energy and see how people "really" are inside, this only started recently developing for me, so any guidance from more experienced sisters and or brothers in Satan would be highly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Hail Satan! Hail Phoenix forever!

I´m not good at seeing, but seems fine to me. Make sure to do daily Aura cleaning 1 & 2 --> meditation page.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back