Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi

Satanfire666

Hi my name is mishal and i want to start new journy in my life i am from saudi arabia and i want guidence i want satan in my life i did the dedication ritual but i don't underatand these meditations you have, i want to start something could you help me? What should i do right now espicaly knowing that i am in the worst spot in the world lol :lol: however i like anton lavey he's my rolemodel

Satanfire666 said:
Hi my name is mishal and i want to start new journy in my life i am from saudi arabia and i want guidence i want satan in my life i did the dedication ritual but i don't underatand these meditations you have, i want to start something could you help me? What should i do right now espicaly knowing that i am in the worst spot in the world lol :lol: however i like anton lavey he's my rolemodel
First of all, keep your privacy. Welcome, you must study all JOS material and beware of false and lying versions of the enemy that are just slander and lies to mislead people. Feel free to ask questions and be respectful to receive the same in return.

Satanfire666 said:

First of all don´t tell your name and location.

Then:

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney. Welcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back