Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about gods

LuciMagic said:
Is there anyone here who really met the gods and didn’t just feel energies?

You can't really meet them physically while they reside elsewhere on another planet, so encounters technically are all energies as they essentially soul-split to manifest their person in one way or another to you on the astral, a form of astral projection.

Good psychic centres with control and tuning to the astral plane can help with interactions but it's not about 'meeting' them. If they come to you it's for a good reason, I'm sure they deal with many people who want to just 'meet' them, and it's not realistic to just heed all of these desires when they have more important things to tend to as well as priorities such as manifesting signs to guide a satanist who might be struggling and what have you or even matters with their own people.

If you meant in 'meeting' them by having them manifest in one way or another on the astral to be in presence with you at your side (of which you're still only feeling and sensing their energies and presence, but you can 'see', 'feel' and 'hear' them with strong and very developed psychic centres) then yes, this does happen, but in my own experience it doesn't happen a lot and at most in all my years of being part of this path it has happened maybe 5 times. This is because it's typically not needed when there are other ways to interact with us that are more efficient and easily interpreted.

Yes quite a few.

You have to be spiritually advanced enough and open to be able to see them and communicate telepathically with them. This comes from consistent practice of power meditation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back