Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unwanted anonymous soul/entity attachments

maddcat0

I think I have something attached to me, though I know not how it's attached or what its name is. The ritual for detaching unwanted people/entities requires knowing the person/entity's name...but what do we do if we are unable to ascertain the name of the being?

maddcat0 said:
I think I have something attached to me, though I know not how it's attached or what its name is. The ritual for detaching unwanted people/entities requires knowing the person/entity's name...but what do we do if we are unable to ascertain the name of the being?

Make sure it's not something that you accidentally attached to yourself first, this can happen unintentionally when one misdirects energy, especially when working with black magic in my experience.

You can use Ansuz x9 while focusing on this 'entity's' attachment to you to undo it's energies and break it up, followed by Munka x9 (MOON-YAH-KHAH) and Sowilo x10 (to cleanse any lingering negative energies) - You can repeat these steps as many times as desired. Regardless of it being something you put there or someone/something else, this will help to remove and break up the attachment.

While vibrating the runes to undo and remove the entity you can simultaneously visualize it being disintegrated and removed from you, detaching it like pulling off a leech or a string of energy that is latched onto you and casting it out into the astral or destroying it entirely or even just burning it up into nonexistence with blue flames, really feel, intend and believe this as you do it and that the entity and unwanted attachment is completely destroyed and removed from you.

Information on the Ansuz and Sowilo rune and their uses can be found here. Munka is not on the list so I will just tell you that it is a moon rune that unbinds and removes curses, detaching unwanted energies and repelling negative forces, it's energies are a shining and sparklingly vibrant silver in colour. (The Magickal Properties of Color)

Hope this helps.

You could try cleansing your charkas, aura, being ectra. with Satanic Blue Flames and affirm that it is destroying any unwanted influences, attachments and/or connections.

Make sure to keep up with daily basics as well such as cleaning your soul as usual with white-gold light and also maintaining an aura of protection as this will help too and prevent things of this nature from happening in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back