Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus Fake Tests

Syd Silver

Wondering how the number of so-called Coronavirus-infected people is growing ?!

Well, it's simple ... the number is growing artificially
(as I said before on other topics)
"This coronavirus is a sneaky devil. So sneaky, in fact, that it can even infiltrate test kits of individuals who’ve not even submitted to being tested and then alert authorities to add these new positives, as they’re then deemed, to COVID-19 case counts.

Local news reports that several individuals have tested positive for the coronavirus — despite never having taken the test.

“For [these] to come back positive, when there was no specimen submitted, is problematic,” said Gov. Ron DeSantis, Fox 13 Tampa Bay reported.

There’s an understatement.

DeSantis has tasked the Department of Health to look into the “mix-up,” as Fox 13’s headline termed it.

America anxiously awaits the answer.

“How does someone test positive for coronavirus if they have never been tested? Reports of this happening have been pouring into Fox 35 News since we began investigating COVID-19 data,” the local news outlet wrote. “People are claiming they went to get tested but for various reasons, had to leave before they were swabbed.”

In other words: They went to a testing site, began the process of filing out forms and inputting their names, addresses, basic personal information, but then left before the actual test took place — only to learn they were then added to the “coronavirus positive” count. "
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/22/florida-fake-false-coronavirus-positives-just-anot/

The same thing is happening all over the world

Syd Silver said:

Be aware the author of this article is the author of a book called "The Devil in DC: Winning Back the Country from the Beast in Washington" which is packed to the brim with preaching about xianity and quotes from the bible as clarified in the first pages under copyright of "The Division of Christian Education and of The National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A". The book is endless with how xianity should rise to the top and take back it's 'roots' in America with power to the church and incessant preaching of "God".

This author is nothing more than another lapdog of the enemy spouting bullshit lies to make people think the virus is a hoax. Again. They're just 'urged' to do it. DeSantis himself the 'sparker' for this article and many more like it also has notable jewish facial features but if any such case then he is very mixed and these features are only more noticeable when you see photos of him when he's not 'prettied up' for the public. And no, it certainly doesn't matter if he's had 'beef' with Israel and the jewish community in the past, even the most unawakened jew however mixed is easily influenced into their nature with the subtlest of urges and provocations.

Just be careful when you share things like this on the forum without thoroughly looking at it, I don't think you had any intention of regards to the idea of any 'hoaxes' but this is how it can be seen by a lot of our members in sharing such an article without clarifying discretion. There's enough people here who are falling for the 'corona virus hoax' tactic in which the enemy is encouraging and utilizing to incite mass confusion and more disorder and chaos because that's the only thing they have control in.

Real people far outside of all media and mainstream garbage have lost real loved ones in a chain reaction to a pneumonic virus at rates and severity unnatural for the 'common cold' and shared real details and stories, I myself have met such people in person. You don't shut down an entire planet over 'nothing', not that much of the global governments are corrupted by the enemy and they do look very thoroughly into things like this. If it was a hoax, I guarantee you we would have known long before quarantine even started. Any entire government would not risk a crash of their economy and civil order over taking 'someone elses word for it' without very thoroughly looking into it themselves personally to find undeniable proof and evidence.

The enemy might boast they have control over everything but they do not, that's why there's no way they could ever think they'd get away with having multiple countries shut down over a few shared statistics from some obscure doctors. In order to do all of that the virus needs to be real, so they made it real by creating it themselves, hence why the virus is exposed as a bio-weapon in that it is undeniably created due to it's so-called 'evolutionary' characteristics and traits of which would not happen naturally in evolution in the way that is has become structured.

There are hundreds of other studies and careers for multiple other fields and areas used to determine the truth of a singular subject. For example I did lots of studies into forensics and CSI fields, when determining the time of death on a corpse you don't just base it off of appearances or how it looks or even smells, if there are maggots you look at their life-cycle, their health, how long ago does this indicate that flies found the body, etc. With things like this virus you research environmental influences such as climate, local fauna, surrounding ecosystems that could influence any dramatic mutations in a virus or disease, even time of day and weather, how it would survive, how long, what is in the region that spreads it. If the virus was fake, you would be seeing thousands of articles based upon THESE kinds of studies exposing the truth, but there are none... because they never found such inaccuracies and they have been doing these studies because they have found the virus being carried on animals, because the virus is real and has been proven to be multiple times over.

In regards to the numbers and statistics, it's not really possible to keep total track of something like this in accuracy, at many points when numbers stop making sense with these fields because of missed individuals unaccounted for in accordance to other statistics in other states and countries, a rough estimate will have to be made to try and 'reset' the average they were at in order to at least gain a foothold of what is 'likely' most accurate and going on. In this context whether the rise and fall of of the numbers is intentional or not as an enemy tactic cannot truly be known.

The normies and outsiders are at their own whims in falling for any lies and falsehoods about the virus without a lick of research or even common sense, but this should never apply to us.

All of the tests come back positive. The Covid-19 test tests for ALL coronaviruses, so if you have ever had the cold or flu you test positive.

Still it does not make sense, I know people living in the same house, one was sick and tested positive and the other one didn't, how is that possible if this is supposed to spread easily?

They have changed the story so many times, first masks work, then they don't, now they do and everybody has to wear one? This is just one of many things they have lied about regarding Covid.

I don't care at all about the scamdemic, it's just a bunch of noise now from leftists and the Jewish media wanting to keep everything shutdown longer and stick a kosher Bill Gates approved MRNA vaccine into everyone.,

I live life as if there is nothing going on.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Be aware the author of this article is the author of a book called "The Devil in DC: Winning Back the Country from the Beast in Washington" which is packed to the brim with preaching about xianity and quotes from the bible as clarified in the first pages under copyright of "The Division of Christian Education and of The National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A". The book is endless with how xianity should rise to the top and take back it's 'roots' in America with power to the church and incessant preaching of "God".

This author is nothing more than another lapdog of the enemy spouting bullshit lies to make people think the virus is a hoax. Again. They're just 'urged' to do it. DeSantis himself the 'sparker' for this article and many more like it also has notable jewish facial features but if any such case then he is very mixed and these features are only more noticeable when you see photos of him when he's not 'prettied up' for the public. And no, it certainly doesn't matter if he's had 'beef' with Israel and the jewish community in the past, even the most unawakened jew however mixed is easily influenced into their nature with the subtlest of urges and provocations.
Okay, thanks for the warning, but we know that almost all the media is jewish-owned.
Controlled media only tells the truth when they can no longer hide it.

Just be careful when you share things like this on the forum without thoroughly looking at it, I don't think you had any intention of regards to the idea of any 'hoaxes' but this is how it can be seen by a lot of our members in sharing such an article without clarifying discretion. There's enough people here who are falling for the 'corona virus hoax' tactic in which the enemy is encouraging and utilizing to incite mass confusion and more disorder and chaos because that's the only thing they have control in.
Try to see the big picture, what we're seeing now was very well planned long time ago, and they still haven't finished.The Jews created this mess for a specific purpose don't forget that.

Real people far outside of all media and mainstream garbage have lost real loved ones in a chain reaction to a pneumonic virus at rates and severity unnatural for the 'common cold' and shared real details and stories, I myself have met such people in person. You don't shut down an entire planet over 'nothing', not that much of the global governments are corrupted by the enemy and they do look very thoroughly into things like this. If it was a hoax, I guarantee you we would have known long before quarantine even started. Any entire government would not risk a crash of their economy and civil order over taking 'someone elses word for it' without very thoroughly looking into it themselves personally to find undeniable proof and evidence.
Are you sure about that ?! What governments are you talking about ?! Global Governments are made up of Jews and Jews puppets, besides that they get a lot of money from this. Most of Western politicians are on the Jews payroll, some directly, others through intermediaries such as NGOs

The enemy might boast they have control over everything but they do not, that's why there's no way they could ever think they'd get away with having multiple countries shut down over a few shared statistics from some obscure doctors. In order to do all of that the virus needs to be real, so they made it real by creating it themselves, hence why the virus is exposed as a bio-weapon in that it is undeniably created due to it's so-called 'evolutionary' characteristics and traits of which would not happen naturally in evolution in the way that is has become structured.
So you're saying the enemy doesn't control everything...! Let's take a look on that ...
The enemy controls the governments of the United States, Europe, Russia, China, and so on.
The enemy controls all the central media
The enemy owns the World Bank, and all the World's leading banks
The enemy controls World Health Organization
The enemy owns the main pharmaceutical companies (Big Pharma)
What were you saying?!

There are hundreds of other studies and careers for multiple other fields and areas used to determine the truth of a singular subject. For example I did lots of studies into forensics and CSI fields, when determining the time of death on a corpse you don't just base it off of appearances or how it looks or even smells, if there are maggots you look at their life-cycle, their health, how long ago does this indicate that flies found the body, etc. With things like this virus you research environmental influences such as climate, local fauna, surrounding ecosystems that could influence any dramatic mutations in a virus or disease, even time of day and weather, how it would survive, how long, what is in the region that spreads it. If the virus was fake, you would be seeing thousands of articles based upon THESE kinds of studies exposing the truth, but there are none... because they never found such inaccuracies and they have been doing these studies because they have found the virus being carried on animals, because the virus is real and has been proven to be multiple times over.
Okay, do you know the profile of the coronavirus deaths?
Average age: 80 years +
Health: covid-19 deaths in most cases had at least 2 to 3 other serious diseases, in many cases one of these diseases was cancer
How can it be said that an 80-year-old person+ with other serious diseases including cancer died of coronavirus? Without even an autopsy, because 90% of the time on covid deaths there is no autopsy.

In regards to the numbers and statistics, it's not really possible to keep total track of something like this in accuracy, at many points when numbers stop making sense with these fields because of missed individuals unaccounted for in accordance to other statistics in other states and countries, a rough estimate will have to be made to try and 'reset' the average they were at in order to at least gain a foothold of what is 'likely' most accurate and going on. In this context whether the rise and fall of of the numbers is intentional or not as an enemy tactic cannot truly be known.
There are many other cases all over the world like the one in the article above
How can you believe that the death toll is real?!
How can you believe that tests are actually done when there are so many cases that show that the number is artificially increased?!
You forget who we're dealing with?!

The normies and outsiders are at their own whims in falling for any lies and falsehoods about the virus without a lick of research or even common sense, but this should never apply to us.
Yes exactly, again I say see the big picture, the enemy has spent billions to implement this operation, don't you think they have a purpose?!
Keywords: coronavirus second wave, again lookdown with much heavier restrictions, forced vaccination with all

Police seize fake COVID-19 test kits in international trafficking crackdown

Lyon, France — Police have seized 17,000 fake COVID-19 testing kits discovered in raids against illicit food and drink products across dozens of countries, Interpol said Wednesday.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1310576/police-seize-fake-covid-19-test-kits-in-international-trafficking-crackdown

Big business in Bangladesh: Selling fake coronavirus certificates

Over the past week and a half, Bangladeshi investigators pieced together what happened: Shahed’s hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh’s capital, had been selling fake coronavirus certificates — thousands of them, at $59 apiece — indicating that a patient had tested negative, Bangladeshi authorities said.

There is a huge market for these certificates among migrant workers from Bangladesh hungry to get back to work in Europe, doing jobs like stocking grocery stores, bussing tables in restaurants or selling bottled water on the streets. Many Bangladeshi workers have recently flown to Italy, where they said that employers required such certificates before allowing them to go back to work.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/sns-nyt-coronavirus-bangladesh-italy-certificates-20200717-wce4wcnb2fdlhmsdahdpy5wqdm-story.html

Here's How NYC's Coronavirus Death Toll Is Being Inflated

Project Veritas recently released a new video that included phone calls with multiple funeral directors in the New York City metro area who say patients are being labeled as "coronavirus deaths" even though the person have never even tested positive for the virus.

“To be honest with you, all of the death certificates, they're writing COVID on all the death certificate, whether they had a positive test, whether they didn't," Michael Lanza, the funeral director at Colonial Funeral Home in Staten Island, told Project Veritas. "So, I think, you know, again, this is my personal opinion, I think that like the mayor in our city, they're looking for federal funding and, the more they put COVID on the death certificate, the more they can ask for federal funds. So I think it's political."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/05/03/project-veritas-sounds-the-alarm-on-deaths-falsely-attributed-to-the-wuhan-coronavirus-n2568099

The same thing is happening all over the world
The number of Covid-19 tests and the number of Covid deaths is artificially inflated ...Serve the interests of the enemy

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
All of the tests come back positive. The Covid-19 test tests for ALL coronaviruses, so if you have ever had the cold or flu you test positive.

Still it does not make sense, I know people living in the same house, one was sick and tested positive and the other one didn't, how is that possible if this is supposed to spread easily?

They have changed the story so many times, first masks work, then they don't, now they do and everybody has to wear one? This is just one of many things they have lied about regarding Covid.

I don't care at all about the scamdemic, it's just a bunch of noise now from leftists and the Jewish media wanting to keep everything shutdown longer and stick a kosher Bill Gates approved MRNA vaccine into everyone.,

I live life as if there is nothing going on.

I mean not necessarily my brother got tested for him to go back to work and the results were negative. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if they counted it anyway.

I remember one guy fell out of a plane and died and my government counted it as corona virus related death :lol: :lol:

Syd Silver said:
Posts are missing ... again

Be careful about posting things pertaining to the "virus" as you will eventually be accused of covorting with the enemy or not being a satanist anymore...its happened to me by a certain someone.

Saying that denying the virus is what the enemy wants is funny when you see the enemy is pushing for everyone to believe that this is super deadly virus when its clearly not and the evidence shows this and they are literally killing people in the hospitals with ventilators and lying deliberately about the numbers. It goes both ways.

Viruses are just dead genetic material debris found on the body and even every microbiologist knows this. Its found in the body because they are cell excretions. So yes, it will be found in the body under certain circumstances when tested using a PCR test which actually cannot be used to rest for viruses and the creator of the PCR test said this many times. Its a numbers and false positives game.

Most of the world leaders agreed to the shit down because they are control by the top elite and very small few didnt go along with it.

No one is saying the "virus" doesnt exist but evidence shows its not what the enemy is pushing it to be, sorry if thats too much for some people to umderstand. You cany blame someone for stating what many others see too.

Just because someone is a christian and posts common sense information and even scientific information doesnt mean its automatically wrong.

And other scientists have disproven or disagreed with the circumstances regarding the plandemic so you are definitely free to choose a side and listen to other scientists of you choose.

ChaosBringer666 said:

I remember one guy fell out of a plane and died and my government counted it as corona virus related death :lol: :lol:

Yep that’s what they do here too. Anything to increase the numbers. Homicide victims and car wrecks are also counted as Covid, and still the numbers are relatively low. Even if they aren’t tested they will still mark it.

HPS Shannon said:
Syd Silver said:

Be careful about posting things pertaining to the "virus" as you will eventually be accused of covorting with the enemy or not being a satanist anymore...its happened to me by a certain someone.

Saying that denying the virus is what the enemy wants is funny when you see the enemy is pushing for everyone to believe that this is super deadly virus when its clearly not and the evidence shows this and they are literally killing people in the hospitals with ventilators and lying deliberately about the numbers. It goes both ways.

Viruses are just dead genetic material debris found on the body and even every microbiologist knows this. Its found in the body because they are cell excretions. So yes, it will be found in the body under certain circumstances when tested using a PCR test which actually cannot be used to rest for viruses and the creator of the PCR test said this many times. Its a numbers and false positives game.

Most of the world leaders agreed to the shit down because they are control by the top elite and very small few didnt go along with it.

No one is saying the "virus" doesnt exist but evidence shows its not what the enemy is pushing it to be, sorry if thats too much for some people to umderstand. You cany blame someone for stating what many others see too.

Just because someone is a christian and posts common sense information and even scientific information doesnt mean its automatically wrong.

And other scientists have disproven or disagreed with the circumstances regarding the plandemic so you are definitely free to choose a side and listen to other scientists of you choose.

That’s correct.

Many people in January and February bought into this hard and thought it was a major killer and threat to humanity, I know I did.

But I swallowed my pride and admitted I fell for a Jew trick and a hoax, it won’t happen again, but some still can’t admit they were fooled, not just GITM, I’m talking about people in general.

It’s like the Nigerian prince email scam, once you find out you got scammed, you feel like you can’t stop because you’ve already given so much money. Same applies here except not with money obviously.

Syd Silver said:
Are you sure about that ?! What governments are you talking about ?! Global Governments are made up of Jews and Jews puppets, besides that they get a lot of money from this. Most of Western politicians are on the Jews payroll, some directly, others through intermediaries such as NGOs

The differentiating governments and leaders (Of whom aren't all jews) can hardly agree upon a single thing with each other about the smallest of minute matters and are usually at heads against one another, what makes you think they'd all just up and agree on one massive lie of a virus to shut everything down as a united goal in working together? What do they all gain from that other than civil unrest and drastic expenses?

So you're saying the enemy doesn't control everything...! Let's take a look on that ...
The enemy controls the governments of the United States, Europe, Russia, China, and so on.
The enemy controls all the central media
The enemy owns the World Bank, and all the World's leading banks
The enemy controls World Health Organization
The enemy owns the main pharmaceutical companies (Big Pharma)
What were you saying?!

Do you not read news articles shared by members on here about states and countries going against and passing laws that are directly refuting against the enemy's agenda? Xianity is slowly becoming illegal, churches are being deemed dangerous for children because of the practices they teach, San Francisco is apparently the first one to start a real trial just a month and a half ago of banning fluoride from water as a potential chain reaction throughout the persuasion of government officials.

Is the enemy having control over this? What about everything that is happening because of our RTRs? If the enemy has total control our RTRs wouldn't be doing anything, think about that for a minute.

Okay, do you know the profile of the coronavirus deaths?
Average age: 80 years +
Health: covid-19 deaths in most cases had at least 2 to 3 other serious diseases, in many cases one of these diseases was cancer
How can it be said that an 80-year-old person+ with other serious diseases including cancer died of coronavirus? Without even an autopsy, because 90% of the time on covid deaths there is no autopsy.

Autopsy's are seldom ever done to determine someone's death these days anymore, it is actually the last thing that is ever done. We have all manner of equipment and tools such as x-rays and related ilk that are used because this does not destroy the body and allows multiple answers to be discovered fast and efficiently before any damage is done via an autopsy that could potentially ruin discoveries of the cause of death. Try taking the time to do an autopsy when there's hundreds of bodies lined up. Multiple blood tests that are much quicker are all that are needed.

And of course an "80-year-old person+ with other serious diseases including cancer" can be said to have died of coronavirus if it is discovered in his system, with that many problems I wouldn't image he'd last a single day with symptoms, one at that rate would probably perish of a compromised immune system from the virus even before symptoms have the chance to show themselves.

There are many other cases all over the world like the one in the article above
How can you believe that the death toll is real?!
How can you believe that tests are actually done when there are so many cases that show that the number is artificially increased?!
You forget who we're dealing with?!

I don't know who you take me for but there is no way I would ever believe any statistic about the virus at this rate is real, I never even said I believed such, I was simply stating the potential interventions of keeping track of numbers like this. I was legitimately saying even that the numbers are "artificially increased" because at such rates and missed individuals it cannot be kept track of. Reread what I said.

Yes exactly, again I say see the big picture, the enemy has spent billions to implement this operation, don't you think they have a purpose?!
Keywords: coronavirus second wave, again lookdown with much heavier restrictions, forced vaccination with all

This is blatant. But whatever purpose they had specifically they lost as soon as quarantine was needed because none of this is going as they hoped due to our RTRs. Viruses are not something you can control on where it goes, how it reacts and what it does, there are countless factors and small details unaccounted for even in constructing a virus to the letter, even weather has a massive influence. No matter what, the enemy lost all control over whatever they wanted it to specifically do and how to specifically behave as soon as it was released. The original idea I'd take it was to try and bring about another 'sign of the end of the world' to feed immense fear and turning towards 'G-d' for safety and help by the masses... and because Israel was the first to have a vaccine half done before the virus was even released, they were supposed to be the 'saviours' in their little fantasy of which was supposed to bring them high up the morale of humanity for better control and belief in their program.

But what actually happened is them being exposed further, people disbelieving in G-d because of all the awful things happening and the enemy desperately trying to improvise and make do with what they got to quickly and speedily try to gain mass control via injection, surveillance, 5G and microchipping.... which is again exposing them further because of how rushed with no plan they've had to do it all. The enemy has reached the point of no return, they've dug themselves into a pit they cannot get out of. Soon they will realize this to the full extent and that will not be a fun time for us when they do.

The enemy's "last resort"s on other planets were not exactly planting fields of flowers to make the planet smell nice.

HPS Shannon said:
Yes I know Shannon ... that "someone" when has no arguments ... insults and denigrates everyone, what can I say, very mature and very smart
I got my share of insults as well, but I really don't care anymore

HPS Shannon said:

Exactly my point! the enemy uses this attempt of "virus" to achieve their goals
Probably some forget who we are dealing with ... all the data and all the facts show that this is a jewish huge con-job

Meanwhile, the enemy continues with his plan and sets the field for mandatory vaccination.

U.S. agrees to pay Sanofi and GSK $2.1 billion for 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccine
The U.S. government will pay drugmaker Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline up to $2.1 billion to develop and deliver 100 million doses of their potential coronavirus vaccine, the companies announced Friday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/us-agrees-to-pay-sanofi-and-gsk-2point1-billion-for-100-million-doses-of-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Sanofi Set to Supply Europe With 300 Million Covid Vaccine Doses

The European Union said it’s closing in on a deal for as many as 300 million doses of the Covid-19 vaccine Sanofi is developing with GlaxoSmithKline Plc.

The European Commission has concluded “exploratory talks” and “the envisaged contract with Sanofi would provide for an option for all EU Member States to purchase the vaccine,” according to a statement.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-31/sanofi-set-to-supply-europe-with-300-million-covid-vaccine-doses

Of course the enemy spends billions and billions because they want to help people ... sure, let's believe that.

I just wanted to add this.

I know someone at work whos granddaughter went to get one of those tests but after waiting for five hours was told to go home. Never got a test but got a call later that they tested positive. I also hear a lot of stories about hospitals writing COVID on papers even if the person died of something else. Yes people do get this virus and yes people do die from it but the numbers are all wrong. none of it makes sense if you just look at it.

Either way, I know we SS shall win this war and this whole thing will be a foot note in history.

Hail Satan

HPS Shannon said:
Syd Silver said:

I knew you could never resist sharing these things again and indulging them to our members despite saying you wouldn't anymore. Just like xians when they're tied into enemy energies they cannot resist a conversation without so much as a "God bless".

Many members here trust you blindly and don't know the material to the full extent that you shared with me in private of which I told you blatantly what was and you ultimately didn't care.

They don't know that all of your studies and everything you're sharing on these forums is based upon all those books you shared with me of which you get your 'knowledge' from that are all by authors such as Engelbrecht, Koren, Horowitz, Deusberg, Maneesh, Berkowitz, Moritz, Ludwig, Sanger, Katzoff, Steiner and Cowan of which are all surnames of jews, must be a 'cohencidence' I guess. And the photos I provided of them further proving in their very appearance even that they are in fact jews was telling enough on it's own.

And when I revealed this to you after you spat about me doing my research on things before judging the information when you didn't even practice what you preached to go as far as to looking into just what kind of 'people' even wrote the books you're getting your so called "truths" from before diving so soul deep in them, you then proceeded to contradict yourself on so many levels.

You keep going off on a rage about how the enemy is corrupting everything and all the sciences and 'truths' about health and you thoroughly expressed your upset, rage and mistrust of it all and yet after I revealed the authors of all your books being jews, even the founders of the organizations you followed one of which was xian founded, you straight up told me you didn't care if they were jews so long as it was backed by "science". Not only is that appallingly offensive to everything we stand for as Satanists who are to follow Satan's commandments of not trusting his enemies but yeah, you can totally see the truths of "science" in taking the one being on this planet that has devoted to tricking, misleading and manipulating us with lies, illusions and falsehoods for thousands of years' word for it. They go all out too, they'll make the pictures and even come up with these fake-shit designs and scribble on a piece of paper with some fancy numbers to make it look authentic, remember they made the whole bible, pictures and 'artifacts' and all to make it authentic, hell they faked entire 'ancient ruins'.

I suggested you to seek guidance from the gods on this to help you see clarity and you refused to make any effort in this at all, and then quote-unquote said "At the end of the day, I wouldn't need the gods to tell me anything when something is scientifically proven." and yet this whole spiel of yours is founded upon your idea that everything we're being shared about in regards to science can't be trusted which ultimately already should reveal in your own understanding that it can be lied about, but you still choose what you don't even trust to begin with over the wisdom and guidance of our gods?

So you don't trust the common real sciences majorly concocted by gentiles and for generations too and decide to trust what is being written by jews instead. You then in simultaneously not trusting science decide to trust claims of "science" written by habitually lying parasites as the best revealer of truths in this world corrupted by lies and manipulation by these very same parasites instead of seeking out the guidance of our gods to prevent you from being lead astray, especially in regards to something you are spreading to the rest of our members and trying to persuade them to see these things written by jews, OUR IRREFUTABLE ENEMY, as 'truth', our enemy that has deceived us time and time again - it's their whole nature. The irony of your entire agendum is almost humourous if it wasn't so pitiful for what it is.

You also simultaneously hate the jews and our enemies for their lies and trickery and despise them to the core of your being for this and claim that your dedication to studying these supposed 'truths' about health that is written by the very jews themselves is fueled by this hatred and opposition and yet you devotedly consume their own writings and creations (of which are the very lies and trickery you claim to despise) and believe that over the guidance and wisdom of our gods and what has been proven to exist by gentile scientists because somehow the enemy written "science" is somehow more believable and trustworthy? Based upon what Satanic reasoning exactly?

And none of our members know this and just trust your word without doing research or trusting their intuition and our gods because you're so commendable as someone who's 'sweet' and 'kinds' as High Priestess. Maxine warned that emotions and being emotionally fond and attached to someone makes one completely blind to the wrongs that person does, both consciously and subconsciously, I have no such emotional attachments to anyone here because to me this is work, this a full-time job not a social gathering or get-together and I can see blatantly. Hopefully our members recall the thread of what happened to our old clergy who lost themselves and fell away by indulging and doing this same exact thing you are doing. Clergy are not invincible, they are just like us but were provided a role of importance of which they are able to follow, so long as they stay true.

And apparently I was called the delusional one. I am not here to insult you or anyone, to stoop down to such disgusting behaviour towards my own family on a learning path is not only childish but goes against the morale of our gods who desire we work together, not against one another. I am not against you as a person Shannon, I am against what you're doing. I don't get some sick kick out of 'bringing you down', I care about truth and the safety of our members as any true warrior of Satan would and what pisses me off is when you spread this garbage and tie them into this same enemy crap and then they full-heartedly believe you because "oh you're just the victim, Ghost is just one big meanie don't worry I'll defend you because you need caring for and I desire to look after you, you're so precious and innocent".

If they only knew you were spreading enemy lies and they were falling for it, I don't know how well that would hold. Not everything can be lied about to such a full extent of something gentile scientists have proven for generations, Egypt didn't have medicine for nothing, we all know the sky is blue.

It's very mature of you to try and paint me as a villain as well when I'm only caring about loyalty and trueness to Satan and his very children of whom you are tying into these enemy energies. You said you would stop doing this, so why haven't you? Satan does not urge us to spread truth for we have freedom... but the enemy does urge very heavily for those who tie into their lies to spread them.... so who's the one giving you this irresistible desire to keep puking all of this garbage up even when you said you wouldn't anymore?

Who Shannon? The gods? Get real.... as if they would encourage in the slightest to read and trust the writings of a natural enemy that has abused them for thousands and thousands of years and tortured Satan's children to no end in the most horrific of ways and painted him as a villain to them... just like you're doing to me with our members.... like anyone who ties into enemy energies to every outsider who doesn't believe in their 'gawd'.

I can't honestly be the only one who sees the truth here.

Syd Silver said:
HPS Shannon said:
Yes I know Shannon ... that "someone" when has no arguments ... insults and denigrates everyone, what can I say, very mature and very smart
I got my share of insults as well, but I really don't care anymore

HPS Shannon said:

Exactly my point! the enemy uses this attempt of "virus" to achieve their goals
Probably some forget who we are dealing with ... all the data and all the facts show that this is a jewish huge con-job

Meanwhile, the enemy continues with his plan and sets the field for mandatory vaccination.

U.S. agrees to pay Sanofi and GSK $2.1 billion for 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccine
The U.S. government will pay drugmaker Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline up to $2.1 billion to develop and deliver 100 million doses of their potential coronavirus vaccine, the companies announced Friday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/us-agrees-to-pay-sanofi-and-gsk-2point1-billion-for-100-million-doses-of-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Sanofi Set to Supply Europe With 300 Million Covid Vaccine Doses

The European Union said it’s closing in on a deal for as many as 300 million doses of the Covid-19 vaccine Sanofi is developing with GlaxoSmithKline Plc.

The European Commission has concluded “exploratory talks” and “the envisaged contract with Sanofi would provide for an option for all EU Member States to purchase the vaccine,” according to a statement.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-31/sanofi-set-to-supply-europe-with-300-million-covid-vaccine-doses

Of course the enemy spends billions and billions because they want to help people ... sure, let's believe that.

Yup the only argument I see here are trivial points about whether or not some governments agreed with the virus thing or not. The enemy controls the world government through commands and or propaganda, so of course some world leaders will agree to a shut down it by their own choice.

So what about the few countries that did give into the propaganda, did not shut down at all and have absolutely no problems or virtually any deaths?

Its clear that everything is inflated and the real danger is what they plan to do with us which is vaccination, and a total global reset, and then you have racial agitation.

One can't argue with facts and science and logic for too much longer.

Where I live they were saying that a couple hospitals were devastated and full of body bags and such. Literally. Come to find out that was a huge lie and a few people went there and recorded and showed that they were empty. They are really killing people with ventilators though. Its sad.

The vaccine situation is serious too. They really really want us all to have it for a reason and its not just for profit.

Dr Stephan Lankan a german gentile virologist proved that measles wasnt caused by a virus, that there was no measles virus, and he even won in court. So what else have we been lied about with viruses. Which other viruses do not exist?

If measles isnt caused by a virus then what is in the measles vaccine?

Food for thought...

HPS Shannon said:
Syd Silver said:

That’s correct.

Many people in January and February bought into this hard and thought it was a major killer and threat to humanity, I know I did.

But I swallowed my pride and admitted I fell for a Jew trick and a hoax, it won’t happen again, but some still can’t admit they were fooled, not just GITM, I’m talking about people in general.

It’s like the Nigerian prince email scam, once you find out you got scammed, you feel like you can’t stop because you’ve already given so much money. Same applies here except not with money obviously.

I was scared too. Its natural but then I started studying viruses and what they really are.

I dont care if the virus exists or not, because the effects of it like the shut down and supply chain has been devastating.

I dont go out wearing a mask like a sheep. Masks are ridiculous and in this summer weather too. The average person has given up their common sense. They act like viruses hover or stay suspended in the air.
Very idiotic.

But anyway, like I told Syd, if the measles virus was proven to not exist, what else viruses have we been lied about existing?
Thats all I am saying. I am not trying to start issues. Nothing wrong with aslong questions. This all has to do with gentile health and well being.

HPS Shannon said:

That’s correct.

We are very susceptible to things that make sense to us because nothing is more solidified other than emotion in a person than logical understanding. Combine both when it comes to a lie and it is a deadly combination such as is, apparently your guys' case. Look at the flat-earthers, they have entire heavy-book encyclopedias of 'science' they've cropped up to explain their bullshit, and it takes root because the 'science' is so warped to make sense.

Science is the one thing that is impossible to lie about because physical proof all over the globe is not refutable like 'feelings' and empty words are in a religion. In order to lie about solidified science you have to work with science to warp it into something believable that people will easily fall for. The Dihydrogen monoxide parody from 1983 is a perfect example of this. As an April Fools prank people were given this fancy scientific name in the Durand Express papers and were warned of it as a toxic, deadly and dangerous substance that was found in the city pipes virtually everywhere and there was even a call for a ban on it that an insurmountable number of people fell for. It caused chaos all over cities and was a damned mess of madness.

Not a single person did their research to find out that this was just a fancy scientific way of saying "water". Look to the wiki article also of what they said "water" did with this fancy name such as corrosion of metals and given the impression of how 'dangerous' it was by these factors and yet we know water to do this naturally as harmlessly as it is. Give people a means of 'logic' that makes sense and spin some bullshit and add some fanciness to it and people fall for it like the 78th 'next coming of christ'. This is the only way the enemy can lie about real gentile science and have people like you and Shannon fall for it. The enemy laughs their ass off at gentiles falling for crap like this so easily if they just put in a few fancy words and some scribbled diagrams. And hot damn if they make an entire book about this like they did with the bible but on how "viruses are not what gentile scientists are saying they are" then that's just bonus points, multiple books even and we're reaching shekelstein oy vey levels of "haha dumb goyim".

This is the same thing with Shannon's virus 'studies' of which are all 'cohencidentally' written and created by jews. Honestly the fact that they're written by jews should've been the first thing to set alarm bells off in her head as a SATANIST when I revealed it to her, where our entire enemy's purpose on this planet for thousands of years is lies and illusion, but not even a 'ding' is going on anywhere apparently if members are still arguing with me about this after all this time with all the proof and evidence I've given to Shannon over and over again. The posts sharing this garbage are being deleted because the other clergy are not blind, I know I say to be wary of everyone even clergy but they've been followers of truth for decades and hell Cobra was a HP still when I was here back as a little boy even, Shannon's been HPS for what, two years and you trust her judgement over theirs? And since this whole dispute I've had with her it's been what, three months? You don't hold this strongly to something without a sliver of doubtful consideration after everything I've told to her unless it's a psychic binding.

Every crevice, every corner, every minute, every waking second of every day and night and for thousands of years there has been and still is an extraterrestrial parasitic alien race around and on our planet and all over our solar system that is trying to systematically lead humanity astray from truth to the very core of it's construct with the most minute, complex and subtlest of psychic attacks and misleading information to have humanity lost completely within lies and illusions... and Shannon's best judgement is in trusting the written books and media of their very lapdogs on our world as truth over the guidance and wisdom of our very own gods and Satan himself who's name literally means Truth.

I have no words to describe this 'logic', honestly.

And then she shares it with you guys and now look at yourselves, you're all followers of her like it's some kind of cult and you consistently comfort her in agreement because you're in the same binding garbage because she drew you to it. This isn't a god damn high school where we all make cliques this is essentially a war-purposed barracks for followers of Satan, actual truth.

HPS Shannon said:

That’s correct.

We are very susceptible to things that make sense to us because nothing is more solidified other than emotion in a person than logical understanding. Combine both when it comes to a lie and it is a deadly combination such as is, apparently your guys' case. Look at the flat-earthers, they have entire heavy-book encyclopedias of 'science' they've cropped up to explain their bullshit, and it takes root because the 'science' is so warped to make sense.

Science is the one thing that is impossible to lie about because physical proof all over the globe is not refutable like 'feelings' and empty words are in a religion. In order to lie about solidified science you have to work with science to warp it into something believable that people will easily fall for. The Dihydrogen monoxide parody from 1983 is a perfect example of this. As an April Fools prank people were given this fancy scientific name in the Durand Express papers and were warned of it as a toxic, deadly and dangerous substance that was found in the city pipes virtually everywhere and there was even a call for a ban on it that an insurmountable number of people fell for. It caused chaos all over cities and was a damned mess of madness.

Not a single person did their research to find out that this was just a fancy scientific way of saying "water". Look to the wiki article also of what they said "water" did with this fancy name such as corrosion of metals and given the impression of how 'dangerous' it was by these factors and yet we know water to do this naturally as harmlessly as it is. Give people a means of 'logic' that makes sense and spin some bullshit and add some fanciness to it and people fall for it like the 78th 'next coming of christ'. This is the only way the enemy can lie about real gentile science and have people like you and Shannon fall for it. The enemy laughs their ass off at gentiles falling for crap like this so easily if they just put in a few fancy words and some scribbled diagrams. And hot damn if they make an entire book about this like they did with the bible but on how "viruses are not what gentile scientists are saying they are" then that's just bonus points, multiple books even and we're reaching shekelstein oy vey levels of "haha dumb goyim".

This is the same thing with Shannon's virus 'studies' of which are all 'cohencidentally' written and created by jews. Honestly the fact that they're written by jews should've been the first thing to set alarm bells off in her head as a SATANIST when I revealed it to her, where our entire enemy's purpose on this planet for thousands of years is lies and illusion, but not even a 'ding' is going on anywhere apparently if members are still arguing with me about this after all this time with all the proof and evidence I've given to Shannon over and over again. The posts sharing this garbage are being deleted because the other clergy are not blind, I know I say to be wary of everyone even clergy but they've been followers of truth for decades and hell Cobra was a HP still when I was here back as a little boy even, Shannon's been HPS for what, two years and you trust her judgement over theirs? And since this whole dispute I've had with her it's been what, three months? You don't hold this strongly to something without a sliver of doubtful consideration after everything I've told to her unless it's a psychic binding.

Every crevice, every corner, every minute, every waking second of every day and night and for thousands of years there has been and still is an extraterrestrial parasitic alien race around and on our planet and all over our solar system that is trying to systematically lead humanity astray from truth to the very core of it's construct with the most minute, complex and subtlest of psychic attacks and misleading information to have humanity lost completely within lies and illusions... and Shannon's best judgement is in trusting the written books and media of their very lapdogs on our world as truth over the guidance and wisdom of our very own gods and Satan himself who's name literally means Truth.

I have no words to describe this 'logic', honestly.

And then she shares it with you guys and now look at yourselves, you're all followers of her like it's some kind of cult and you consistently comfort her in agreement because you're in the same binding garbage because she drew you to it. This isn't a god damn high school where we all make cliques this is essentially a war-purposed barracks for followers of Satan, actual truth.

I am not a part of this beef between Shannon and yourself. I don’t know if you took my comment that way. However I agree with her when it comes to COVID. Guess that makes me a cult follower? I know she is very skeptical of current medical science but that’s about it.

HPS Shannon said:
I was scared too. Its natural but then I started studying viruses and what they really are.

I dont care if the virus exists or not, because the effects of it like the shut down and supply chain has been devastating.

I dont go out wearing a mask like a sheep. Masks are ridiculous and in this summer weather too. The average person has given up their common sense. They act like viruses hover or stay suspended in the air.
Very idiotic.

But anyway, like I told Syd, if the measles virus was proven to not exist, what else viruses have we been lied about existing?
Thats all I am saying. I am not trying to start issues. Nothing wrong with aslong questions. This all has to do with gentile health and well being.

I can't believe what I'm reading right now.

You realize after all other clergy including Maxine has heavily encouraged with entire threads and sermons as well as countless posts even not just upon common sense but from warnings of the gods themselves for everyone to protect themselves with masks and precautions to keep safe against this very real virus, that you are encouraging members to do the exact opposite because Shekelstein Goyim-Are-Dumb-Berg said viruses aren't real and that Covid-19 is a hoax?

Are you serious? Of course the members you've roped up into this hoax crap don't recognize how dangerous this is either because you've wrapped them up in your own enemy-corrupted beliefs that this whole thing is bullshit and have legitimately tied them into an astral psychic binding which is why they believe it so strongly and so easily and quickly embraced it the moment they started getting into it. The government leaders of whom are most definitely not all jews otherwise the enemy wouldn't have to be throwing their curses to incite wars with them against each other, can hardly agree upon the most ridiculous of things and are usually at heads with one another.

As I've already said, what makes you think they're all going to systematically agree on globally faking a pandemic that costs them severe civil unrest, drastic expenses and the risk of entire economic collapse of which not even the enemy would have control over? You honestly think government leaders of whom are the entire forces of the whole world that be are going to just take some doctor from another country's word for it that some new deadly virus is spreading across the globe and killing people without checking it out VERY personally for themselves? And given they've hardly trusted each other enough as is for decades constantly worrying about throes of war that they'd even trust another government leader's word for it?

The enemy knew because of these very reasons that they could not cause such a global panic of shutting down entire country borders and causing governmental unrest with a fake virus and a bunch of lies. The virus HAD to be real in order for any of this to happen and for it to have any real effects, so they MADE it real. The virus is real and it is not some bullshit that Dr Oyvey said is just some "natural bodily responses". This is what I mean in that you are endangering our people in more ways than one with this crap and I hope the people you tied into it all grow up fast before they apparently go down with your ship because at this rate you're going to end up being the first one in this entire ministry to actually get the virus.

The fact that you even trust these enemy 'scientists' telling you viruses are fake and crap should be telling enough. I wouldn't trust einstein with the most basic gravitational theory even if my life depended on it.

Let me tell you what viruses actually are.

As with an error in computers and technology, viruses are the errors of biological material. Viruses are hardly said to be alive for the reason that they are the very raw and most basic codings of biological life. Any biological cell, say the ones in our bodies for example, have a purpose and role they follow according to their genetic code. Their genetic code reacts to outside forces because this is what their core materials are 'coded' to do.

Viruses behave in this same manner but they do not originate from a body or lifeform, they are separate 'lifeforms' of their own in this manner and they literally only exist by replicating enough from host to host where they never truly die out. And yet viruses are so easily extinct in what is only required is that they no longer have any hosts to infect and replicate.

Because of their genetic coding which is just like how the cells in our body has it's own genetic coding, viruses are poised to react to other biological and genetic reactants (blood cells, DNA, tissue,) this is why they only react and 'come alive' when inside a host or infecting a body. Because now there are other like-forces that are triggering it's code and it reacts just as it would if it had a body of it's own and was fighting against outside cells... but it has no real purpose or role, this is not it's body, it doesn't have one.

Viruses are essentially a programmed '.bat file' with no actual software to work for, so it just maddeningly replicates and does what it does to no end for literally no purpose other than that is what it is simply coded to do according to the surrounding reactants. It is in a constant state of error, like a computer virus or a glitched and bugged program that only has the most basic essentials to do nothing more than replicate and react.

They are raw genetic codes and programming without a body or source, they do not come from us, they are not our own cells, they are real as they have been massively said to be in what they are. If they came from us then they would not do what they do to us and everyone might as well have been diagnosed with their own body attacking itself. Viruses can mutate as new things penetrate/affect them from something in a specific hosts body which can amplify it into a worse form.

The way their whole mutating factor works is exactly like a tumbleweed picking up litter and debri or even more sticks within itself to make it bigger and even more harmful. Viruses can pick up or have integrated into them other genetic code that splits off or enters into them, not every individual is the same, our genetic dna, our own cells, even our blood-type and all of this included in animals as well has a factor on the affects of viruses and how they and the virus react with one another. If it's something that works in harmony with their already existent genetic code then it becomes something more 'evolved', and as usually is the case, more deadily. This is how super-bugs are made in that whatever picks up on something that protects it from say a cleaning agent, that virus will be the one to survive and replicate, creating more of itself until it's the most massly populous one.

What viruses and our own cells have in common is the reacting factor to outside agents. THIS is the 'using science against science to create a believable lie' that the enemy is using in Shannon's 'studies' and 'enemy written sciences' explaining all of this garbage. This is the loophole they used because this is something that is REAL, the enemy knows they cannot truly hide from us what is real so they have to work with what is real but warp it differently into a lie so that we'll believe it.

This is why it sounds so authentic because yes, our cells react to cause all kinds of shit in our bodies from outside agents, but so do viruses... they both react... so if you jumble viruses into this whole factor of just being the same thing as our own cells that react by mixing them into the pot of this common grounded truth, then suddenly you can't differentiate them if you're really made to believe they're both the same thing, can you? This is what the enemy used in this lie that 'viruses are not real, it's all just the body' and are made to believe that both are the same thing when this isn't true in the slightest.

THIS is why it's so easily believable and why there's so much 'evidence' to support the lie, because fuck yes the evidence supporting it is real because the scientific factor that genetic material reacts to other genetic material is scientifically proven and IS real, but the enemy warped this just like they warp everything else to mix this whole thing up into making you think viruses are not real because they do the same thing our own cells do, so they tell you that it all just must be our own cells and not a separate entity. Combine the one singular common ground and suddenly you can exclude all other differences.

Tell me Shannon, do your studies ever stress or talk about anything OTHER THAN HOW THE CELLS REACT TO OUTSIDE SOURCES? This is ALL they talk about and explain and is literally all YOU talk about as well in regards to justifying yourself to try and exlude viruses because this is literally the only common ground our cells and viruses share. This is how the enemy tricks and deceives human beings who were created by Truth himself of which knowing truth is literally our natural inborn gift by his very blood, by using truths to create a lie. Because then we can't tell the difference because it's based upon truths, this is the only way they can trick us.

In xianity it's the same thing, in our souls we know and have astral memory and inborn intuitive knowledge that a god to us exists, that someone out there is our Father and creator, this is truth in our soul and cannot be lied or denied about no matter how much the enemy tries to make us fall for so. We knew there were higher beings than us and beautiful winged gods (their illusionary 'angels' based upon the appearance of our demons), we knew this in our very souls as beings of truth, we will always come to realize and know this in our souls because of who's blood we share and our natural aethereal souls in tuned to intuition and 'gut-feelings'.

So what did the enemy do? How did they trick us? By using the truths we can sense but shifting it ever so subtly. In their bible they tell humanity we DO have a Father, we DO have a creator, we DO have higher winged beings that look out and care for us... but they changed the one factor we could not see of which is so simple and so small and yet has proven to have been the most debilitating factor to have ever happened to us... :

WHO?

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:

That’s correct.

Very idiotic.

Oh and yeah by the way I see you doing this a lot, I see you putting "Virus" a lot in quotations and you continuously saying "I never said the 'virus' wasn't real" to make people think you're still on the throes of common sense here. I've read your posts to Maxine and other clergy regarding Covid-19 of which you've indicated so subtly for some strange reason that you don't blatantly say outright just EXACTLY what you mean to them when you're disputing with them and saying in your defense that you "never said the "virus" wasn't real".

The thing is you're not describing to them or anyone what YOUR definition of Virus is in this context and you seem to think for some deluded reason when other clergy or members say virus that they're talking about the same definition that you define it as. You're referring to the 'mass name' for it as "virus" that is used by everyone else but you're not clarifying at all specifically that you don't recognize it as a separate infecting agent of a genetic cellular organism that infects hosts and people.

You're not clarifying that you think this whole covid-19 thing is "just some conspiracy, oh it's all just 5G or something they're spraying in the air causing these 'symptoms' in people of which are just natural bodily responses to these chemicals/radio-waves/what-have-you agents" and for that you're able to say "I never said this 'virus' isn't real" but those outside conspiracy 'affects' are what you're titling as "Virus" not what is massivly known as virus, and what you're really saying is "I never said some enemy bullshit like harmful radio waves isn't causing mass symptoms all over the globe because oh by the way viruses as we massively know them are not real, this is all just the body reacting to something else caused by the enemy, oy vey"

I don't know why you're treading on broken glass in posts like that when you're talking to higher clergy and speaking so incredibly vaguely in context towards people who can expose you that they aren't able to define just exactly what it is you're meaning when you say "'viruses' are real" because they don't know exactly what your definition of Virus is.... for some reason your hiding the true definition by side-stepping to your alternative understanding and for some reason are just shielding it to keep it hidden in one word of vague context that others are only going to see for what is massively known to THEM but YOU still get to see and play around in your belief on it for what YOU believe it is so long as you put it in quotations, and everyone else is none the wiser.

This way you're not outing what you 100% corruptedly believe for others to dispute but are still ever so subtly putting it out there in a way that others are not going to immediately question you, and if they do you can pretend and feign ignorance and keep hiding behind quotations. You can't hide from the gods and you can't hide from intuition.

If I'm willing to take any guess as to why you're so vague and 'hiding' it like this in such subtly towards higher clergy, it's because deep down on some subconscious level you know you're lying and are belieiving in enemy bullshit and that they have the potential of crushing you with real truth 666 times over and starting mass fires against you, regardless you know a great wall of hellfire would be coming down on you left and right either way. Your definition of 'virus' is certainly not fucking what is massively known as real by gentile scientists as a separate replicating infectious 'lifeform' that attacks the human body as a separate entity, in that context you don't believe viruses exist, based upon your jewish books of which your whole 'reasoning' behind this garbage comes from in your 'studies'.

And in spreading this you legitimately discourage members from wearing masks, literally calling the people who do this "sheep", and discouraging them from protecting themselves from this very REAL VIRUS and putting them in harms way. And no, I'm not talking about them protecting themselves from "radio waves" or "chemicals in the air", here let me be very blatant in what I mean by virus in this context so you can't weasel your way around it with YOUR definition:

n. A microorganism of various submicroscopic agents that infect living organisms, often causing disease, and that consist of a single or double strand of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat.

A separate nothing-to-do-with-our-own-bodies-and-biological-system-or-outside-chemicals-and-related-ilk 'lifeform' that makes people sick by attacking the body, not as a chemical or radio wave or other third-party cause of sentient or natural creation but as a legitimate cellular microorganic 'species' that has existed for billions of years in evolution that preys upon biological material as an outside 'being'.

And regards to any real consideration of this definition in existence, I don't know what in the hell you're researching in regards to virology but yes, viruses suspend in the air, a microscopic entity that weighs even LESS than a dust particle, how in the literal hell do they not stay suspended in the air?

I guess they just weigh a hundred pounds or something, because damn even a little pillow feather given it's sheer size, atoms, molecules as something millions of times larger and more than a virus and everything accounted for in regards to that weird logic then should be able to crush bones from gravity I guess. What kind of sense of yours is this? Even moisture in the air of tiny water molecules that are able to be seen by the naked eye suspend in the air it's called humidity, fog and clouds.

And yes 'biological material' can suspend in the air, do you know what dust usually is? Dead skin cells, and these essentially even have more mass than a virus does and they still float around. You're also not even taking into account how heat rises and air currents and the fact that viruses are spread floating around in those same moisture droplets from our lungs and nose that are coughed up or sneezed out of which they are carried in. I guess wind or a draft of air isn't able to carry that for miles, why don't you go outside on a windy day, grab a spritz bottle and spray some water into the air, you think even 90% of those molecules are going to drop to the ground? Get real.

There is so little common sense being used here I feel like I'm at a church.

You know what I find very funny Ghostinthe Machine? Is that in our private emails (the one in which I emailed you first to apologize about what happened on the last topic of this convo) is that you started with me saying that I wasnt a satanist anymore, saying that Satan himself psychically told you about personal details in my life that were totally wrong and then when I told you they were flat wrong, you turned around and said "oh wait, I was off, it was the enemy interfering"

Then you told me that you're ready to raise your serpent, etc, and weird stuff that I didn't even ask you about. What are you trying to prove?

THEN you emailed HP HoodedCobra about me thinking I wouldnt know, thinking that somehow I am a Jew sympathizer, etc.

HP HoodedCobra and I already spoke about you and this situation privately. Its also very suspicious of you to keep the rest of the details from him and the people on this forum about the other things you and I emailed about. That I do not respect at all.

HoodedCobra already privately told me why he had to delete that old thread because of the legality of the situation and the Jews finding any reason to shut us down. Now, if HoodedCobra felt that the info I was posting was of the enemy and sooo dangerous, he wouldnt have told me that I am free to post and discuss this on the health forum that I moderate. I already know how to prove and discuss this info in a legal way positively.

You failed to list the scientific gentile sources that I sent you as well. I guess you chose to keep that from HP HoodedCobra too. Should I list all the gentiles who have challenged and backed up the science to refute germ theory and information about viruses situation?

A german gentile virologist Stefan Lankan already disproved in court that measles was caused by a virus and he said that other so called viral diseases are caused by something else. He is not the only one. There is Ian Sinclair, T.C. Fry, Dr. Robert Young, Herbert Shelton, etc. All gentiles.

So by your logic, if a Jew talks about a truth like the sky being blue or discusses or whistleblows the truth, we are automatically to shut down info to learn from?? Oh please. Even some of my sources on the Jews and how they systemically confessed to doing crimes against the black race comes from Jewish sources and confessions. Should I stay away from that and not learn from it?

Some Jews also write about how vaccines are dangerous and harmful. But we KNOW that to be truth. Should we all get vaccines now because a Jew said its harmful to us. Is the Jew wrong? No. Truth is truth.

Speaking of, the so called germ theory and modern scientifical medical theory that you and so many trust has been pushed and started by JEWS. Like Fauci, the Rockefellers, etc. This includes vaccines.

You need to get a grip and relax for real.
Everyone knows you have a history of being delusional, so save it.

And first of all, I've been clergy for 5 years, not 2. Secondly the clergy and very dedicated members work with the gods very very often for different projects and I do work with Azazel every day and if the SCIENTIFIC info that I was studying at the time was a dangerous or against Satan, he would have stopped me. You need to seriously calm down and realize that even we can pick out and use useful information to our betterment even if a stupid Jew exposes or mentions it. You need to be grounded and realistic.

For example, the Jews pushed the lie that the heart pumps and moves the blood but now science has shown that the soul and energy of the body and light sources like the sun moves the blood. They pushed the lie because they want us all to believe that we are all mechanical animals and the soul doesnt exist.

The heart actually revitalizes (by pooling it into a vortex) and controls the movement of the blood when it gets into its chambers.

This information was declared truth by the top gentile anesthesiologist as correct, and If I remember correctly, a Jew also wrote about it proving it correct. Ancient cultures spoke about the heart and its function in the same way that both the jew and gentile scientists spoke of.

Does that make it wrong now??

And dont bring up the flat earth situation because we know its bullshit clearly because its based on Christian fundamentalism. Because even the ancients knew it was round, and coincidently a couple ancient groups like those that practice Ayurveda and TCM spoke of the Terrain theory.

But the information I brought up is real, seen and can be proven. It already has been proven by other intelligent doctors.

If you want to trust the current medical paradigm designed to lie and dupe gentiles and keep up sick fine but just keep in mind they are created and run by Jews totally.

To think all this crap started because I believe in TERRAIN THEORY and NOT germ theory.

I have no hate towards you GhostintheMachine. I just truly think you are so caught up in spirituality that you dont know how to be grounded and practical. But I would appreciate if you do not quote me or put out a message to me, as you and I are done. I tried to email you and keep the peace but you clearly told me that you do not want that so back off and stay out of my way.

The gods know my intentions and what I am about so I do not need anyone here trusting me or liking me or any of that. I am a Satanist and loyal to his cause, and nothing you say changes that. Sorry of that bothers you, sugar.

You do what you need to do and so will I.

HPS Shannon said:
Yup the only argument I see here are trivial points about whether or not some governments agreed with the virus thing or not. The enemy controls the world government through commands and or propaganda, so of course some world leaders will agree to a shut down it by their own choice.

So what about the few countries that did give into the propaganda, did not shut down at all and have absolutely no problems or virtually any deaths?

Its clear that everything is inflated and the real danger is what they plan to do with us which is vaccination, and a total global reset, and then you have racial agitation.

One can't argue with facts and science and logic for too much longer.

Where I live they were saying that a couple hospitals were devastated and full of body bags and such. Literally. Come to find out that was a huge lie and a few people went there and recorded and showed that they were empty. They are really killing people with ventilators though. Its sad.

The vaccine situation is serious too. They really really want us all to have it for a reason and its not just for profit.

Dr Stephan Lankan a german gentile virologist proved that measles wasnt caused by a virus, that there was no measles virus, and he even won in court. So what else have we been lied about with viruses. Which other viruses do not exist?

If measles isnt caused by a virus then what is in the measles vaccine?

Food for thought...
I subscribe and I add that at this moment I don't think they care about money anymore, the purpose of the vaccine is surely something else, I don't know if they will dare now to force microchipping but injecting a real deadly virus ... or maybe a substance that will destroy our mental health ...and turn us into some borgs
It's not that hard ... is it?!
Anyway they have a well made plan, that's why they insist so much and spend so many billions with this operation called Coronavirus

I don't think the virus itself is a hoax. The planets say 'plague, pestilence' that does not appear without something actually physical. I've looked over the Astrology for Black Death, Plague of 1666, Spanish Flu, AIDS, etc. the combination like this is always there.

I do think it and similar viruses are being spread and swabbed deliberately by enemy agents and does not actually quite have the transmission power ascribed to it, which is why the North Koreans executed any Chinese agents they found at the beginning of the year. This is why the protests, beach parties and so on across the world don't show rates consistent with transmission and why the USA and Brazil are being singled out and punished for their leaders. This is why Trump is coming down hard on China now. All these moves are cryptic but have to be interpreted in a certain way.

I posted here about lizards in a certain state suddenly starting to spread feces of their spawn into drinking fountains from the beginning of the year to the point where government notices were been put up in Hsiddij to tell them to stop doing it. This is the same thing that occured with the Black Death and wells. The planets also say 'deception'.

... This isn't a god damn high school where we all make cliques this is essentially a war-purposed barracks for followers of Satan, actual truth.
I read it and I was thinking.. "if its dead material then what are animo acids" ?
Basicly this whole thing is easily debunked if you think about it logically and use common sense.

On a side note, I do believe in electric charge though.

And the friggin measles?! come on that is the most contageous diasease to humans.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
... This isn't a god damn high school where we all make cliques this is essentially a war-purposed barracks for followers of Satan, actual truth.
I read it and I was thinking.. "if its dead material then what are animo acids" ?
Basicly this whole thing is easily debunked if you think about it logically and use common sense.

And the friggin measles?! come on that is the most contageous diasease to humans.

You can ponder all you want but he won and court and no one was able to prove it or anything like that. Dont shoot the messenger.

HPS Shannon said:
That’s correct.

Very idiotic.

Oh and yeah by the way I see you doing this a lot, I see you putting "Virus" a lot in quotations and you continuously saying "I never said the 'virus' wasn't real" to make people think you're still on the throes of common sense here. I've read your posts to Maxine and other clergy regarding Covid-19 of which you've indicated so subtly for some strange reason that you don't blatantly say outright just EXACTLY what you mean to them when you're disputing with them and saying in your defense that you "never said the "virus" wasn't real".

The thing is you're not describing to them or anyone what YOUR definition of Virus is in this context and you seem to think for some deluded reason when other clergy or members say virus that they're talking about the same definition that you define it as. You're referring to the 'mass name' for it as "virus" that is used by everyone else but you're not clarifying at all specifically that you don't recognize it as a separate infecting agent of a genetic cellular organism that infects hosts and people.

You're not clarifying that you think this whole covid-19 thing is "just some conspiracy, oh it's all just 5G or something they're spraying in the air causing these 'symptoms' in people of which are just natural bodily responses to these chemicals/radio-waves/what-have-you agents" and for that you're able to say "I never said this 'virus' isn't real" but those outside conspiracy 'affects' are what you're titling as "Virus" not what is massivly known as virus, and what you're really saying is "I never said some enemy bullshit like harmful radio waves isn't causing mass symptoms all over the globe because oh by the way viruses as we massively know them are not real, this is all just the body reacting to something else caused by the enemy, oy vey"

I don't know why you're treading on broken glass in posts like that when you're talking to higher clergy and speaking so incredibly vaguely in context towards people who can expose you that they aren't able to define just exactly what it is you're meaning when you say "'viruses' are real" because they don't know exactly what your definition of Virus is.... for some reason your hiding the true definition by side-stepping to your alternative understanding and for some reason are just shielding it to keep it hidden in one word of vague context that others are only going to see for what is massively known to THEM but YOU still get to see and play around in your belief on it for what YOU believe it is so long as you put it in quotations, and everyone else is none the wiser.

This way you're not outing what you 100% corruptedly believe for others to dispute but are still ever so subtly putting it out there in a way that others are not going to immediately question you, and if they do you can pretend and feign ignorance and keep hiding behind quotations. You can't hide from the gods and you can't hide from intuition.

If I'm willing to take any guess as to why you're so vague and 'hiding' it like this in such subtly towards higher clergy, it's because deep down on some subconscious level you know you're lying and are belieiving in enemy bullshit and that they have the potential of crushing you with real truth 666 times over and starting mass fires against you, regardless you know a great wall of hellfire would be coming down on you left and right either way. Your definition of 'virus' is certainly not fucking what is massively known as real by gentile scientists as a separate replicating infectious 'lifeform' that attacks the human body as a separate entity, in that context you don't believe viruses exist, based upon your jewish books of which your whole 'reasoning' behind this garbage comes from in your 'studies'.

And in spreading this you legitimately discourage members from wearing masks, literally calling the people who do this "sheep", and discouraging them from protecting themselves from this very REAL VIRUS and putting them in harms way. And no, I'm not talking about them protecting themselves from "radio waves" or "chemicals in the air", here let me be very blatant in what I mean by virus in this context so you can't weasel your way around it with YOUR definition:

n. A microorganism of various submicroscopic agents that infect living organisms, often causing disease, and that consist of a single or double strand of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat.

A separate nothing-to-do-with-our-own-bodies-and-biological-system-or-outside-chemicals-and-related-ilk 'lifeform' that makes people sick by attacking the body, not as a chemical or radio wave or other third-party cause of sentient or natural creation but as a legitimate cellular microorganic 'species' that has existed for billions of years in evolution that preys upon biological material as an outside 'being'.

And regards to any real consideration of this definition in existence, I don't know what in the hell you're researching in regards to virology but yes, viruses suspend in the air, a microscopic entity that weighs even LESS than a dust particle, how in the literal hell do they not stay suspended in the air?

I guess they just weigh a hundred pounds or something, because damn even a little pillow feather given it's sheer size, atoms, molecules as something millions of times larger and more than a virus and everything accounted for in regards to that weird logic then should be able to crush bones from gravity I guess. What kind of sense of yours is this? Even moisture in the air of tiny water molecules that are able to be seen by the naked eye suspend in the air it's called humidity, fog and clouds.

And yes 'biological material' can suspend in the air, do you know what dust usually is? Dead skin cells, and these essentially even have more mass than a virus does and they still float around. You're also not even taking into account how heat rises and air currents and the fact that viruses are spread floating around in those same moisture droplets from our lungs and nose that are coughed up or sneezed out of which they are carried in. I guess wind or a draft of air isn't able to carry that for miles, why don't you go outside on a windy day, grab a spritz bottle and spray some water into the air, you think even 90% of those molecules are going to drop to the ground? Get real.

There is so little common sense being used here I feel like I'm at a church.

I'm not going to keep going back and fourth with you. I already said what I needed to say.

Dust and DNA particles are not the same thing. They have different mass and substance. Get a clue.

And first of all, I say "virus" because virus is latin for poison and they are dead genetic material found in the body and excreted in response to different factors so yes they DO EXIST but I do NOT believe they are what the mainstream Jewish perps wants us to believe.

Even Louis Pasteur in his journals and eventually admitted that the germ theory is false, that the microve is nothong and the terrain is everything.

And with all due respect you can stfu if you cant even do research on that. Im so tired of trying to be polite to you. You tell me that I am not a satanist anymore because I believe in terrain theory. I'm so tired of your judgement and bs. You can just stop replying to me. I already explained myself, sorry if you cant get that.

You can back off now and stop trying so hard to think that you know whats in my heart and mind. I'm not lying or trying to mislead anyone at all as I have a pure heart. Youre just thinking way too hard and trying to pretend like you have me figured out and you know whats up.

You tried before with your bullshit and lame attempt to psychically know me and you failed so leave it alone and stop embarassing yourself.

I will always stand up for what I believe and yes, I do believe alot of people are sheep. Big flipping deal...

They dont know how to think for themselves and they believe everything the media tells them. And if one wants to believe this virus is what it is, you should know that wearing those silly masks against a "virus" is like using chain link fence to keep put a mosquito, like some experts say.

And stop using the clergy title and throwing it in my face. Youre just projecting and trying to make me feel as though I am purposely using that as a reason to get people to believe what I mentioned. I dont care about that and neither do alot of people here. I'm just a woman here and stating what I feel. Get over it. Seriously. We can keep going back and fourth but we will get nowhere. All you can do is call someone an ex satanist because they have a different opinion. What kind of bullshit is that?

Do you or anyone's opinion about me actually matters?

No. So save your breath and shut up. You and I are done.

[/quote]
And the friggin measles?! come on that is the most contageous diasease to humans.[/quote]

What? How many people do you know with measles? I Believe that would be the common cold.

HPS Shannon said:

I never said Satan psychically told me anything, I don't use telepathy or any such means I even clarified that because it's unreliable, I described my own urges and experiences for what they were to me, don't try and twist my words.

I was telling you of many potential and blatant signs not even just from anything I was clarifying but from what other things were being said too including the very convenient sermon just a day after our first major dispute mentioning to not be blind to ignorance and stay close to Satan of which in all my attempts in suggesting you to do so for the sake of guidance which is what our gods are there for us for in looking out for us, you refuted.

As for sane 'gentiles', Ian Sinclair's a hippy xian if I ever saw one, not to mention the long head.
Ian_copy.jpg

Also here's two photos of T.C Fry, look at that hooked nose and by the gods you're telling me this guy is a gentile? He looks like he belongs in the vatican with a cross up his ass.

tc-fry-copy.jpg

download-2.jpg

And oh wow look at the forehead, long-head face and ears on your 'gentile' Dr Robert Young, and what is up with his nose, you're telling me that's a human?

For Herbert Shelton I literally only had to pull up his wiki article and the first things I read are "supporter of rawism and fasting."

And did you even look up his legal history? He fucking killed people over his 'practices'

"A pacifist, Shelton was jailed in 1917 for making an anti-draft statement in public during the height of World War I.

In 1927, Shelton was arrested, jailed, and fined three times for practicing medicine without a license. These arrests continued periodically through the next three decades. Shelton was jailed repeatedly for [[practicing medicine without a license. He was found guilty of violating the Medical Practice Act in 1932, and served 30 days on Rikers Island.

In 1942, Shelton was charged with negligent homicide and "treating and offering to treat a human being without a state medical license" for starving a patient to death.[4] The case was never tried and the charges were later dropped.

In 1978, another patient died at one of his schools, this time of an apparent heart attack. After a two-year-long court battle, Shelton lost the lawsuit for negligence and was bankrupted by the judgment.[4] His school was forced to close as a result.
"

220px-Herbert_M._Shelton.jpg

And here Stefan Lanka, another so-called "gentile" with a forehead the size of a coffee table that also looks like he belongs in the vatican with a cross up his ass.

stefan-lanka-300x209.jpg

iu

How does ANY of this defend your justifications? Did you even glance at your sources? And as for the gods stopping you, they sure didn't stop the other clergy from falling away, do you know why? Freedom. They show one various other of many means in guidance on what is the right path but they will never directly stop you from doing what you ultimately choose to do because then that would go against us having freedom.

I also never said you were a jew sympathizer I said very blatantly that you just didn't care they were jews and were totally fine in consuming their materials, which in my eyes I wouldn't really say there's a whole lot of difference because that is honestly the strangest thing as a loyal follower of Satan. If someone for thousands of years abused my father and his people, made his own children hate him and tried to bind his people in cruel, disrespectful rituals, tortured, maimed, and defiled his children and his people and all with the ultimate goal of enslaving his very own beloved creations and manipulating and misguiding them with lies and falsehoods and for thousands of years of what is psychically and spiritually encoded into their very soul, I wouldn't trust a single damn one of them any more than I can lift a car.

And you think any of our gods given all of these FACTS about our enemy, especially Azazel who is one the primary officers of war against our enemy would tell and encourage to consume all of these writings by the enemy. If it was just one little article that maybe had some truths to derive from, sure that's excusable... but all of these jews?. Seriously?

I've already said before in the original thread back in May that if you want to indulge and keep throwing yourself into this garbage, by all means you have the freedom to do so in spite of everything I've revealed to you about it because that's your private life. All I want is for you to stop spreading it to our members and wrapping them up into this very blatant enemy crap, of which you said before that you would stop doing so, but for 'some reason' haven't and seem to be unable to resist the urge.

This is obviously a personal vendetta against you, he sounds unhinged, I have been before so nobody is perfect.

You question the establishment, that’s a good thing and is a major part of being a satanist, and questioning things is what led many to taking this Satanic path.

But CoVid comes along and all of a sudden GITM thinks it’s a very bad and uncool thing to question the (((System))). I don’t get his mentality or where he’s coming from with this at all.

Both the establishment medical germ theory and anti-germ/virus theory Schools of thought can be CORRECT.

My point is stop falling for false binaries that THEY always set up.

This is obviously a personal vendetta against you, he sounds unhinged, I have been before so nobody is perfect.

You question the establishment, that’s a good thing and is a major part of being a satanist, and questioning things and not being a bible reading TV watching goy is what led many to taking this Satanic path.

But CoVid comes along and all of a sudden GITM thinks it’s a very bad and uncool thing to question the (((System))). I don’t get his mentality or where he’s coming from with this at all.

Both the establishment medical germ theory and anti-germ/virus theory Schools of thought can be CORRECT.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

https://globalriskcommunity.com/m/blogpost?id=5112778%3ABlogPost%3A268422

Lunar Dance 666 said:

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

etiology-epidemiology-and-therapeutic-history-of-malaria-validate-germ terrain-duality-postulates-thereof-1747-0862-1000261.pdf

This is another example.

Like I said I believe in terrain/germ-terrain duality theory. Now if anyone here believes that having a different opinion or agreeing with different scientists on a medical theory makes me an ex-satanist, covorter of the Jews or a liar to start a cult or whatever, has a serious problem.

That is how this whole thing started because delusional people like GhostintheMachine began this. No one can have an alternative opinion it appears.

At this point, I dont care anymore. You can keep talking crap about me all you want. Doesnt change a thing.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Oh wow, you to!! I thought I was the only one!
Now that we are 2 we should make a cult ;)
(if others have personal cults (and illusions / delusions) >:)

Ghost in the Machine, you are lying.

You did tell me that Satan told you about me psychically. This is what you wrote in the email.

"So Satan told me you've been looking at my emails, you know they're there but are refusing to read the entire writings only bothering to skim through.

So I asked him if there was physical proof he could tell me about your physical life to prove to you that what I am saying is not some joke from him what with intuition and invoking him to speak to you.

So here's my try..."

Youre not making yourself look good. You can atleast be honest. You dont have to keep lying.

Are you going to lie again to everyone here and also say that you didnt say that I wasnt a satanist anymore and that the gods left me, that you are ready to raise your kundalini, how my life will be suffering and gloomy because I believe in terrain theory, and went against the gods basically because I chose to have a different medical opinion, etc? Because I can show that part of the email too.

I have been honest and upfront. I have nothing to hide and I know some of the sources and science are from jews, but like I said to you earlier, just because some xians talk about science, jews expose other Jews, whistleblows or talks about some truths doesnt mean its wrong.

YOU MAKE IT SEEM AS THOUGH I AM TELLING MEMBERS TO GO BACK TO XIANITY, BEFRIENDS JEWS OR NOT TO LISTEN TO THEIR DOCTORS, ETC

I am just sharing my opinion, always have and you want to start shitting on me for that???

One would think I'm telling people here to drink posion by the way you are attacking me. Screw you, GITM. Really. You're a damn fool, trying to appear so psychic and crap.

I also love how you chose pictures of gentiles in a not so attractive way to claim they are Jews.

We all know Arabs and some other gentiles may look a certain way but doesnt mean they are.

Also those sources you have on the other health practitioners were slander and exaggerated lies because these people were actively fighting against the medical paradigm and against the Jewish Rockefeller foundation. I did my research actually. They are from the naturopath group. I read all my sources and agree with them because they make sense.

Also, you keep ignoring the fact that the current medical paradigm was founded and established, as well as pushed by Jews. Does that make you feel better?

Do you love keeping the lies that the spirit of the Jewish Rockefeller group have created to keep Gentiles sick? How many thousands and thousands of gentiles die everyday because of the Jewish medical paradigm.

You must love the Jewish system tremendously then. I dont hear you explaning that. I bet you'd swallow all the lies about covid that the Jew Fauci spits on the populace...yes, you swallow it down well but want to shit on me because I dont agree with that.

And I will say this again, I dont care what simple opinions anyone has, I would NEVER call a clergy or dedicated member an ex satanist just because I disagree with them on scientific arguments.

You are just being crappy and are an obvious liar. Youre doing the same thing you did before on the forums with your delusions. Everyone knows it. All they have to do is a search on you in the past.

Gtfo with your nonsense.

And since you want to keep mentioning HoodedCobra, I'll let him talk to me privately about this whole thing, not YOU. We have discussed this and I explainrd the situation to him and he and I are just fine and good terms. He has the intelligence, practical thinking and spiritual maturity to understand what I am about, he doesnt even judge me based on my own opinions. And HOODEDCOBRA is pretty psychic and close to gods so he KNOWS the truth about my intentions.

So yeah, GITM stop trying to think you talk for him and the gods when you clearly dont especially when you said you invoked Satan and used your intuition to prove something to me and you even failed that.

So shut up already.

And the friggin measles?! come on that is the most contageous diasease to humans.[/quote]

What? How many people do you know with measles? I Believe that would be the common cold.[/quote]

The way they measured that was with a test, that if youd put one person thats ill with it (measles) in a room with healthy people the majority would get ill vs maybe 10% if it was the flu.
Covid was said to be in the same 10% range as the flu/common cold.

I kept my reply short because I didnt want to be dragged into this mess, however I do feel the need to add the following: Healing and healthcare from a holistic / Tcm /Aryuvedic /Western Herbalism / ... has a different perspective and way of operating that is not at all like the symptom, heres a standardized pill that we prescribe everything methods.
In other maybe more understandable words said, to treat something without taking into account the energetics of a person, or backstory, is going to do more harm than healing.
The values that come with the approach is not found in the university medical books. Thats why someone might end up looking into places that may seem more controversial, and may have errors in it.

However, modern scientific research has been proven to be valuable as a confirmation as to what was already practiced or recommended by said systems, and thus is not to be totally disregarded.

Shannon I am not "talking crap" about you. I know you have great potential and I recognize a lot when you do real good here, especially in regards to helping our black members, I always feel happy when I read those posts from you, I don't want you to think I never see them. But when it comes to these enemy health matters you keep spreading, that is what I have odds against and "have no peace with".

I want to clarify very clearly, I swear and cuss and say 'fuck' in almost every paragraph in intense 'discussions' like this but this is just a response in the forcefulness of my natural attitude, a Mars personality is forceful and this is a stern forthrightness in nothing more than a strong pushing in 'combativeness' to any lies or misleading information in protective defensiveness of truth and our people, not aggression or hostility towards you as a person which you are misinterpreting. If I see an evident issue going on that anyone stubbornly holds to I am very forward at them like an arrow with my words to try and snap them out of it for the sake of their well-being. I have said it to members before as well, I act stern and 'aggressive' because I care.

I don't blame you for thinking I'm acting out of control or hostile, members have in the past in thinking when I'm out there with the capslock key that I'm 'attacking' them with hostility when this is not the case. It is nothing more than a strong forcefulness to what I'm saying with stern holdings to my own grounds of what I'm trying to get across. Satan and the gods can be stern with us as well if only for the sake of our well-being, I've experienced this for sure and probably would not have changed to be a better person if they were more lenient with the past enemy-corrupted behaviours I acted upon.

I don't want to see anyone here attacking you or childishly insulting you for the sake of insulting because they think I'm attacking you. I am not, I am attacking the lies themselves you are spreading with truth and revelation. Like I said, you're free to do whatever you choose with your own free private life even if you knowingly are aware that it will inevitably lead to self-ruin, my only request is that you stop sharing these enemy-health matters from your jew-book studies on literally our only communication platform with our members. I don't care if you refuse to believe how corrupted they are, but ultimately you should not even be giving a hint of any impression, especially to our younger members, that it's totally okay to trust any garbage our enemy shares, because (((their))) entire schtick for thousands of years is lies, manipulation and deception, that is the entire founding of everything that has pulled humanity away from Satan: because a few gentiles decided to trust jews.

"Oh well Shannon trusts these books of science by the jews, why can't I trust these bibles right here by the jews? And what about this (((science))) behind fasting, it's written by jews but it makes sense because of it's (((science))), surely starving the body of energy and life doesn't also starve the soul of energy and life or anything right, there must be something positive about it, right? If she, a HPS doesn't see anything bad in trusting things like this written by the enemy, why should I?".

You get the picture? And then something like that grows worse, and worse, and worse. It takes very good intuition and strong ties to Satan and satanic origins and energies to be able to see information corrupted by the enemy and properly decipher what is truth and what is lie. The first foremost thing anybody should be aware of when researching and delving into any information is "Where does it come from? Who wrote it? What foundations of it's information are the sources? And is the enemy involved somehow, even a little bit?"

It has been said many times to be extremely wary about what you trust outside of the ministry. This is the only safe haven for actual truth, don't ruin it by giving the impression it's totally okay to trust the 'science' of deceptive, lying, sociopathic and manipulative alien parasites whose entire creation is founded upon the ultimate goal of enslaving us through trickery.

I'm not here to start fires and yes I admittedly see in my own forthright behaviour as well even that it's rising into a shit-storm, so I'm taking a step back to tone down on this. I'm not here to fight through meaningless hatred or disputes of persons because what should be maintained here is order, not chaos. I honestly admit I should be more calm in my own responses, but can you blame someone who devotes to the protection and safety of his people and our only 'house' of safety and communication with them every day when these very things are being threatened?

Divided we fall, and I refuse to encourage that, but I also refuse to just sit and watch it happen. I'm seeing the two sides here on this forum, the ones who believe and follow you and the ones who see truth and common sense and don't. You think you're the only one these members are at odds against? Well now we have other members combating each other over it and I should not be seeing as many 'covid hoax' threads as I have been being made by members in our ministry because it has already been clarified heavily and from cross-proofed interactions with our gods even that it is not a hoax.

I've said much that needs to be said, clarified a lot that needs to be clarified. I don't know what more I can do other than expose and reveal whatever needs to be exposed or revealed for the sake of truth and preventing members from getting wrapped up into this enemy 'fake viruses oy vey' thing. And I really don't want to see members attacking each other or you directly in anyway, see the truth, know the truth and just move on.

There is absolutely no need for any of us to fuel a shit-storm with each other on a personal level, I'm taking none of this personally in the slightest or as any attack on me as a Satanist or anything. To me this is entirely about the truth and nothing but the truth, do what you will in your own private life, just quit spreading the enemy's stuff here for other members to fall in with you.

HPS Shannon said:
etiology-epidemiology-and-therapeutic-history-of-malaria-validate-germ terrain-duality-postulates-thereof-1747-0862-1000261.pdf

This is another example.

Like I said I believe in terrain/germ-terrain duality theory. Now if anyone here believes that having a different opinion or agreeing with different scientists on a medical theory makes me an ex-satanist, covorter of the Jews or a liar to start a cult or whatever, has a serious problem.

That is how this whole thing started because delusional people like GhostintheMachine began this. No one can have an alternative opinion it appears.

At this point, I dont care anymore. You can keep talking crap about me all you want. Doesnt change a thing.

You question the establishment, that’s a good thing and is a major part of being a satanist, and questioning things and not being a bible reading TV watching goy is what led many to taking this Satanic path.

Why not read all of my other posts on this thread very thoroughly and I explain all of my reasonings with proof and sensibility behind any upset. If I have any personal vendetta against anything here, it's the spreading of lies as though they were truths. This goes against everything we stand for.

It's as if suddenly anyone here is a 10-year qualified scientist and has a PHD because they read a bunch of health books written by jews. There's a reason these 'doctors' and 'scientists' are severely outcast from the mass gentile fields, there's a reason their names are so obscure and not commonly found at all unless you go looking for them or their related ilk, there's a reason why you don't even know they exist unless you read a vlog from some xian who mentions them.

Why do I need to go on the deepest scientific level of explaining amino acids and cellular structures when it's common sense for a Satanist here to not trust a jew, whose entire existence is founded upon manipulating, deceiving and misleading humanity towards enslavement. Humanity literally got into this whole entire mess to the state it's in today because a few gentiles decided to trust a jew.

Do you not see any reasoning in that? They cannot create, they literally lack those 'chakras' and parts of their legitimate soul for creativity, they can only parasitize, which is why they can only use truths that already exist to switch them around and warp them in order to create a deceptive lie, which is why their lies can make sense, because it is the usage of things that are truths but are changed up and switched around in the most subtlest but most dangerous of ways.

Take the inverted cross for instance, the symbol of the proper shape of our soul, the enemy still kept the truth of it's entire shape, form and look, but the only thing they did was change which direction it faces and suddenly with that the symbol disconnects entirely from it's association to the truth of our souls and reverses the karma, it is now a harmful lie that holds dangerous spiritual associations against our very souls, but the symbol was based upon an original truth so xians don't see the difference when they 'worship' it.

I can tell you that our primary instinct is to first breathe in and that breathing out is just the natural side affect of doing this, but I can also warp that and tell you that breathing out is our first primary instinct and breathing in instead is the natural side affect of doing this.

You can't tell the difference of which one is the truth, can you? They both sound like truths because they both make sense because they both utilize the same grounds of concept of what is based upon an actual truth which is the fact that we breathe in and out at all to begin with. You are blinded by the two sides and the only way to see the truth of either one is intuition and common sense. We breathe in and out because we have to, there ultimately is no primary 'first' to it, this is what cannot be seen outside of the deception unless you use intuition and common sense.

This is how the enemy lies with truth and why their lies make sense, because it uses what already exists and can be explained, but twists it in a way that is false and dangerous. The only vendetta I have is against our enemies and lies.

HPS Shannon said:
Ghost, you’re gonna get yourself banned dude. Multiple Hps at this point have gotten on to you about strange delusional behavior, which based on this thread seems to be back in full stride, and you can’t allow this to keep happening. Lower down the intensity a bit. Intensity is only useful when applied wisely. Otherwise, you become a crazy train off the rails. It’s self destructive.

You talk of grounding a lot. You need to settle yourself and look at this situation rationally. Do some self reflecting. It’s like victim mentality. Where everyone is wrong, and your the one that’s right. At a certain point who is the common denominator in the debacles? It’s isn’t Cobra, it isn’t HPS Shannon.

It’s sounds like you’re having astral communication problems. This happens. Use wise judgment always when doing any communication.
Especially if you’re just starting off.

It’s funny, enemy ets tell you crazy shit about an HP and you believe it blindly. Then our HPS shows evidence and data for her claims backed by real world science and she’s crazy! Hahaha

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back