Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has anyone else had Father touch their shoulder?

Ananda

I was having a conversation with a Spiritual Satanist buddy and she told me about her experience of having Father energetically touch her shoulder. I then realized something really sweet and amazing. Father has touched my shoulder too! When I was just a kiddo and I first found out about the JoS about 8 years ago I was at my public library (not realizing the gravity of browsing the JoS at the library) and as I began to really consider the info in the 'Black Sun 666' page in particular I felt a humming, kind and beautiful hand on my shoulder. At first I was scared of the JoS and I thought this may have been a wacko at the library just trying to encourage me for what I was researching and I rose my hands up in an 'Im not doing anything bad' posture and couldn't make myself make eye contact with whoever was touching my shoulder. When I did come to there was no one there and they would have had to have been swift to exit the room so quickly. After hearing her story there is no doubt in my mind this was Father. Beautiful introduction to Spiritual Satanism, right? Do any of you have similar experiences?

Ananda said:

I have actually, strangely enough. Don't know what it is with the shoulder but I've felt contact from him on other places, side, head, back... but anyways... It was shortly after I finished a JoS Protection Ritual one day that I was really devoting energy towards, I think I was dealing with some personal struggles around that time that were making me miserable.

I felt myself connecting to him as I was urged to look at one of his artwork depictions I keep and then suddenly felt his energy by my side, it was very blissful and comforting, extremely positive. I 'felt' him place his hand on my shoulder in what I presumed to be some kind of comforting gesture or perhaps positive encouragement? Pride? Praise? I'm not sure but I recall getting emotional over the love I was feeling from him regardless and enjoyed feeling close to him, it really alleviated immense stress off of me.

Didn't last long though, it was only a brief while, usually interactions like this with him are brief because remember that he reigns over an entire empire - that's a whole lot of busy. About a minute passed before I heard "I have to go now" in my head and then the energy at my side suddenly faded out of the room. I still felt him there through the astral via connection so it wasn't like I was just up and abandoned, it's not like he stops existing, he just has other matters to personally tend to a lot. I always thank him and I always insurmountably appreciate all of the moments he's personally taken the time like this, however brief, to provide love and attention when I need it most.

You will never feel truer love from anyone or anything else.

HAIL SATAN

Father Satan has graced us all in some way or form and it is amazing!!!

I personally recall how Father Satan helped me overcome a common fear when I was still deluded, but on the verge of finding the truth. It was eye-opening so to speak, it changed everything I had believed and I am most grateful.

I find myself speaking to Father Satan often and the amount of positive, loving, warm and energizing feeling I get is emotional in many ways! It touches me so deeply! It's amazing how Father Satan can help us and bless us and lead us to the straight path in such beautiful ways!

I am proud to be a Spiritual Satanist! I am proud to be a White Gentile! I am proud to be a direct descended of Father Satan as our White brothers and sisters are!

Praise be to the Gods!!!! :D

Ananda said:
I was having a conversation with a Spiritual Satanist buddy and she told me about her experience of having Father energetically touch her shoulder. I then realized something really sweet and amazing. Father has touched my shoulder too! When I was just a kiddo and I first found out about the JoS about 8 years ago I was at my public library (not realizing the gravity of browsing the JoS at the library) and as I began to really consider the info in the 'Black Sun 666' page in particular I felt a humming, kind and beautiful hand on my shoulder. At first I was scared of the JoS and I thought this may have been a wacko at the library just trying to encourage me for what I was researching and I rose my hands up in an 'Im not doing anything bad' posture and couldn't make myself make eye contact with whoever was touching my shoulder. When I did come to there was no one there and they would have had to have been swift to exit the room so quickly. After hearing her story there is no doubt in my mind this was Father. Beautiful introduction to Spiritual Satanism, right? Do any of you have similar experiences?
Beautiful experience :)

mercury_wisdom said:

Hey!

I was just about to post an experience I had from the drawing of Father Satan in your signature!

I am beyond thankful for you sharing this around!
It is the most beautiful of Father Satan's drawing's out there that I saw.

I feel immense joy, happiness, love, peace, pride, encouragement, and so many more positive experiences whenever I focus on the drawing.
Sometimes it almost looks like he literally looks at me and smiles warmly. Sometimes I see his hair flowing, him blinking and smiling at me warmly. It's a truly wonderful experience!!!

I probably sound like I'm hallucinating, but I assure you, that I am not or not that I can recall.

Focusing on this drawing always gives me peace and sometimes feels like I should just focus on it with a tiny voice in my head saying (Focus on me.) that is so gentle and warm that it's truly wonderful!!!!!

THANK YOU from the deepest depths of my heart!!!!! :D

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I've experienced similar things like this before. Throughout my life. Not sure if it was always Father or also my Guardian. But now that I'm more advanced, I know and recognize Father's energy when I feel it. I've felt it before and I knew without question it was from him. There's been rough times in my life when I spoke to him about what I was hurting about, and I felt loving and strong energy from him radiating through my crown chakra. It's always a beautiful feeling. but I have in my past felt the sensation of an energy touch. It's happened with my shoulder, back of my head, arm. I was grieving years ago, when I was still a new satanist, and before I understood about death and the afterlife. A close family member passed away. I remember speaking to father about it and I felt so terrible, but then I felt energy surround me in the form of a comforting hug. He and my Guardian have always been there for me. For what seems my entire life. I am in my 20s now and I know I wouldn't have made it this far in life without them. I owe everything to Father, my Guardian, and the Gods.

Wow, beautiful experiences everyone! Thank you so much for sharing!!

NameHere said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hey!

I was just about to post an experience I had from the drawing of Father Satan in your signature!

I feel immense joy, happiness, love, peace, pride, encouragement, and so many more positive experiences whenever I focus on the drawing.
Sometimes it almost looks like he literally looks at me and smiles warmly. Sometimes I see his hair flowing, him blinking and smiling at me warmly. It's a truly wonderful experience!!!

I probably sound like I'm hallucinating, but I assure you, that I am not or not that I can recall.

Focusing on this drawing always gives me peace and sometimes feels like I should just focus on it with a tiny voice in my head saying (Focus on me.) that is so gentle and warm that it's truly wonderful!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Thank you I am glad you liked it as much as I do :)
I am not the artist though.

mercury_wisdom said:
NameHere said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hey!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Thank you I am glad you liked it as much as I do :)
I am not the artist though.

Thank you!!

To whomever drew this wonderful piece, I am thankful!!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Ananda said:

It's almost funny that I read this post right now, only days after I felt my shoulder being touched in what I can only describe as some kind of encouragement gesture.
It happened twice in a few days, to my great surprise. I don't usually have this kind of astral experiences, but now that I think about it, I think I might have triggered it since I decided to postpone Sight and Hearing for another time (after too many years of barely any success) in favor of Touch.

And to make things more surprising, I am not sure it was Satan to comfort me, but I've been somehow sensing Lilith. I also saw her in my mind in Her Egyptian appearance, sun between horns included (I saw Her once like this before at a time of strong emotional stress, I had tried to call for Bastet but Lilith came instead).

I read that She cannot be summoned but She chooses who to appear to. That could suggest I have some stronger connection with Her that I don't yet know about. Honestly, the only think that comes to mind right away is the strong love and protection of animals, especially cats and birds (She has the cat and the owl as her sacred animals).

Anyway, it's good to know that there are more people who have been 'touched' on the shoulder by our wonderful Gods. I can only assume it's a way to let us know we're doing good and to keep it up.

Hail Satan! Hail Lilith!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back