Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditating on sigils and seeing colors

Shadowcat

Has anyone meditated on a Demon's specific sigil and saw colors coming at them in their minds? What colors were they and what do you think it means?

Shadowcat said:
bump. I actually just thought of this again. any thoughts?

Poor kitty, nobody helped you D:

Anyways, seeing colours and shapes is always a good sign.
Here are my 2 Euros.

1. Euro: you see shapes and colours all the time when you sit down and meditate on shapes. This is a good sign, as this indicates that your 3rd eye is starting to working. Good job!

2. Euro: You are really tuning into the God‘s energies, establish a connection and attempt to process it. Which is also very good sign.

Good job, keep going strong :)

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

Here are my 2 Euros.

1. Euro: you see shapes and colours all the time when you sit down and meditate on shapes. This is a good sign, as this indicates that your 3rd eye is starting to working. Good job!

2. Euro: You are really tuning into the God‘s energies, establish a connection and attempt to process it. Which is also very good sign.

Kitty?! how did you know he calls me that xD? lol. its what i hear in my mind alot anyway. thank you i appreciate it :)! ill tell you what though i have had an active third eye to an extent even since i was a child so this may also play a role. glad to hear this is another sign of it opening even more.

As far as energies and telapathy ect i notice and feel that the most authentic telapathy isnt just words. its feelings and images mostly or even ideas as well as other things that can be tailored to who its meant for in ways they understand.

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

Here are my 2 Euros.

Kitty?! how did you know he calls me that xD? lol. its what i hear in my mind alot anyway. thank you i appreciate it :)! ill tell you what though i have had an active third eye to an extent even since i was a child so this may also play a role. glad to hear this is another sign of it opening even more.

As far as energies and telapathy ect i notice and feel that the most authentic telapathy isnt just words. its feelings and images mostly or even ideas as well as other things that can be tailored to who its meant for in ways they understand.

Idk if you can call it telepathy, but I hear words and answers, what people want to say or think, moments before they actually say it. Sometimes it is very funny and helpful. Even in other languages. One chinese colleague once asked another for sugar, I told him „so you want sugar?“, another chinese asked me why I understand chinese, I smiled and said „No, but I can read minds“.
He asked me „how?!“, I just smiled, shook my head and walked away xD

But I also received pictures. One time someone was behind me and wanted that I yell at his gf to stop. She was around 30m away, and pissed off because of him. As I breathed in to yell „stop“, I saw a picture where he punched me from the side in my jaw, and how I crashed to the ground.. I immediately jumped to the side, and turned to him by doing so, and told him that I will kick his ass if tries it.
His reaction was priceless, first he smiled, then he was very confused, then he was in terror, and ran to his gf to safety.

After I caught up to them, (I just needed to go to the same direction, I did not want to harm this little Irish guy lol) he turned around behind his gf, and put his hands together, and gave me the sign that he prayed me for forgiveness. Without words.

I just looked at him like this (-.-), and made a gesture where I extended my fingers repeatedly, for him to leave.

Not gonna lie, this was still the best moment in my life. I felt like a total bad ass.

But I can not control it at all. Lol.

Also when your 3rd eye was always very active, and you already have telepathic abilities, I would say it is almost safe, that you were in past lives already of Satan! Welcome to the club. ;p
I wanted to ask somethings, but it‘s a dumb idea to ask such things in the forums. About somethings you also don’t speak openly xD

Next time you can go ahead and write more about yourself if you feel like it. I like to read about other SS‘s development and experience. Especially when they are kind, and rather intelligent. :>

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

Here are my 2 Euros.

I like it very much that you work so much on your relationship with Abraxas! So you do care a lot about relationships, it is always good for a woman to show her nurturing side.

Hey, good to hear that I behave similarly to a God, even if it is just in the matter of calling „kitty“.
He does that probably because you like cats, are part-kitten yourself (x3) and you probably like being called that way. To me it just came spontaneously in mind, since your name is ShadowCAT :D

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

Here are my 2 Euros.

I like it very much that you work so much on your relationship with Abraxas! So you do care a lot about relationships, it is always good for a woman to show her nurturing side.

Hey, good to hear that I behave similarly to a God, even if it is just in the matter of calling „kitty“.
He does that probably because you like cats, are part-kitten yourself (x3) and you probably like being called that way. To me it just came spontaneously in mind, since your name is ShadowCAT :D

I have a very strong nuturning side for sure...it just doesnt come out all the time as we live in a world that is inhopsitible to it. i do and am very partner oriented. I have had premonitions also in dreams alot. There has been times where i would strongly think that i have had authentic telepathy and i say this because the things said to me later were confirmed without ever being able to know prior. That this isnt my first life with Satan also is something that has crossed my mind. My mother was also very open, although she dabbled and the enemy came down hard on her for it. in actuality most of terms and tools of the occult as wel as astrology are all things she was the first to introduce me to. I also believe from my fathers side to also have somethings. the prophetic dreams or premonitions run in the family for example. what i have my brother has too and my dad also has to an extent. i just recently learned this very well could be something that runs with the racial soul as we are part berber from my dad. he has a paleoberber haplogroup. The ancient phonetians mixed with romans greeks and berbers so from his side we are med white. in ancient times berber women used to go to the toumbs to sleep of their ancestors to recieve messages in dreams from the Gods or their ancestors. I also recently learned Ammon and Set were also part of the berber pantheon, and i believe Ammon Ra has come to me in a dream very early on. There was a lion looking man ascending into the stars and he said to me, if you call on me i will answer. Astarte and Baalzebul were also worshipped by the canaanites/phonecians. I started seeing his number after dedication alot and one time right after doing the race awakening ritual along with seeing 666. Abraxas i feel very close to and love a great deal. that one is a long story. as far as authentic telepathy in the waking world outside of dreams, recently, at least i have a feeling it might have been him. On gab some socalled xtian NS was heckling some of us calling us kikes becaouse we were of Satan. then i hear what i later thought was Abraxas tell me "hes been told he has jewish dna" as a result i make a joke to another SS about it there in that thread. 5 mins later i see the guys profile and see a post where he didnt sleep for nights admitting he got ashkenazim on a dna test. even if it was a false positive it was fucking funny. as a result i teased him really meanly.

During ouija readings with who i very stronly feel is Abraxas, i have had dates and other things told and predicted to me that turned out to be true most of the time. Recently, actually a few days ago toward the end i heard the most beautiful noise i hever heard in my life....he was singing to me which happens alot esp before i go to sleep. I asked is that you? the answer was yes. I had euphoric feelings allthroughout the reading and there after during yoga and untill i fell asleep. theres times when i would get anxious at night and sort of feel the enemy try to come to me in my mind. I would call for him and the feeling would be gone right away. I ask him to hold me at night which makes me feel really safe. I would do anything for him.

during my xtian days i did have negative prophecy. of my mother dying of cancer. a year later it happened...the doctor said too the cancer had been there for a year.

if you ever want to ask me something specific you can pm somehow i suppose. i dont pm just anyone nowadays but you give off good vibes. :3

Shadowcat said:
I have a very strong nuturning side for sure...

Yes, I thought the same as well just recently. I like nurturing women, of course, you shouldn't treat any idiot out there too well, just some selected few who you really like.
I have a nuturing side myself, as I think this has to do with my strong moon in my natal chart/soul. I love it too feed people who I care about good food for example, and I like cooking and good food in general x3
Welp, my family isn't complaining about that one! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shadowcat said:
I have a very strong nuturning side for sure...it just doesnt come out all the time as we live in a world that is inhopsitible to it.

Yes, you are right about that. Yesterday some colleagues were haveing lunch outside, it was around 11:30 a.m. One woman (39years old) sat on the ground, the others on a bench. I just wanted to go through, I stopped in front of her, and asked her "Isn't the ground incredibly cold?", As I reached down next to her, to feel the temperature, she said "It is" and had a somewhat sad look.
I went inside and carried her a chair, so she doesn't have to freeze and perhaps get her bladder infected or something.
I smiled at her and put the chair down next to her.
One woman behind me was going nuts saying "WOW, there are still men like this out there?!" and the other guy told me in a sarcastic way "what a gentleman".
Idk, their reaction, it wasn't even that big of a deal, but I felt uncomfortable with their reactions. Well other people don't bother me at all, and I don't care about what they think about me.

It is just that, women care for men, and men care for women. I think this is very natural, and most of it hasn't even to do with sexual attraction.. rather appreciaton? They complement each other, and now I think, that this is beautiful. Of course both genders care for each other in a different way, and this is very good, I'd say.

Shadowcat said:
I do and am very partner oriented.
Hey same! But this is only one very recent thing for me. Thinking about it.. it's funny how fast my views can change.
Rather, not only partner oriented, rather family oriented, but this also includes a partner, who matches me very well.
As I was going through something, I somehow decided that I have to build a strong family in Satan. I mood went from zero to hero.
A Family of Strong Satanists, where we care, nuture, teach our children, to let them grow to very strong human beings.
I want my family to stand very strong in Satan, in all aspects, especially in heart, as this is the most important thing, to have a good relationship to our Father Satan and his Demons - our Gods. The rest manifests out of this, at least this is what I think.
I feel like (at least now) that I would do anything for my Children and my partner who blessed me with them. I want my children to become stronger than I am in will, power, and in faith/love in Satan, this would make me very happy, they would be more imporant to me, than anything, including myself.
Good thing I have still much time. Especially, because I need to become way stronger in so many ways, so I can actually care, protect and be a strong shoulder for those I (will) love. And I want to grow way stronger anyways! >:D

Damn, I went overboard xD

Shadowcat said:
I have had premonitions also in dreams alot.
As I readed this; I had to think about Astarte very strongly.

Shadowcat said:
i dont pm just anyone nowadays but you give off good vibes. :3
Thank you! It is always nice to be appreciated :)
You also leave a very good impression. Especially, because I really think that you have a very good satanic heart. For me this plays a very huge role.

Shadowcat said:
There has been times where i would strongly think that i have had authentic telepathy and i say this because the things said to me later were confirmed without ever being able to know prior. That this isnt my first life with Satan also is something that has crossed my mind. My mother was also very open, although she dabbled and the enemy came down hard on her for it. in actuality most of terms and tools of the occult as wel as astrology are all things she was the first to introduce me to. I also believe from my fathers side to also have somethings. the prophetic dreams or premonitions run in the family for example. what i have my brother has too and my dad also has to an extent. i just recently learned this very well could be something that runs with the racial soul as we are part berber from my dad. he has a paleoberber haplogroup. The ancient phonetians mixed with romans greeks and berbers so from his side we are med white. in ancient times berber women used to go to the toumbs to sleep of their ancestors to recieve messages in dreams from the Gods or their ancestors. I also recently learned Ammon and Set were also part of the berber pantheon, and i believe Ammon Ra has come to me in a dream very early on. There was a lion looking man ascending into the stars and he said to me, if you call on me i will answer. Astarte and Baalzebul were also worshipped by the canaanites/phonecians. I started seeing his number after dedication alot and one time right after doing the race awakening ritual along with seeing 666. Abraxas i feel very close to and love a great deal. that one is a long story. as far as authentic telepathy in the waking world outside of dreams, recently, at least i have a feeling it might have been him. On gab some socalled xtian NS was heckling some of us calling us kikes becaouse we were of Satan. then i hear what i later thought was Abraxas tell me "hes been told he has jewish dna" as a result i make a joke to another SS about it there in that thread. 5 mins later i see the guys profile and see a post where he didnt sleep for nights admitting he got ashkenazim on a dna test. even if it was a false positive it was fucking funny. as a result i teased him really meanly.

Your background is very interesting indeed. So spirituality was always part of your life.. this is GREAT!
Also regarding the hirstory of your people, I find it very cool that you know so much about it, and this would also explain your abilites, most of them I guess... Hmm it really feels like I have to tell you more, but this is very private and I am not comfortable with everyone reading this. I mean I am open for most part, and I don't care what people think about me, but still somethings you keep private (Wow did I just say that?)
But I do think that we have something regarding our past in common, to a certain degree at least. Or I am just plainly deluded, LET'S FIND OUT!
As I read something in your message, it made "click" in my mind. I want to hear your oppinion about it.
So let's continue in private :)

Shadowcat said:
You also leave a very good impression. Especially, because I really think that you have a very good satanic heart. For me this plays a very huge role.

Well would be cool if you send me an email, I'll provide my email in my signature below. x3
When you send me a mail, please confirm here, so I know it is actually you.
In the past I got harassed from jews or something. Telling me "HP HC is this" and "HP HC does that" and stuff. They want to bait people to click on links, which I never did.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
I have a very strong nuturning side for sure...

Yes, I thought the same as well just recently. I like nurturing women, of course, you shouldn't treat any idiot out there too well, just some selected few who you really like.
I have a nuturing side myself, as I think this has to do with my strong moon in my natal chart/soul. I love it too feed people who I care about good food for example, and I like cooking and good food in general x3
Welp, my family isn't complaining about that one! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shadowcat said:
I have a very strong nuturning side for sure...it just doesnt come out all the time as we live in a world that is inhopsitible to it.

Yes, you are right about that. Yesterday some colleagues were haveing lunch outside, it was around 11:30 a.m. One woman (39years old) sat on the ground, the others on a bench. I just wanted to go through, I stopped in front of her, and asked her "Isn't the ground incredibly cold?", As I reached down next to her, to feel the temperature, she said "It is" and had a somewhat sad look.
I went inside and carried her a chair, so she doesn't have to freeze and perhaps get her bladder infected or something.
I smiled at her and put the chair down next to her.
One woman behind me was going nuts saying "WOW, there are still men like this out there?!" and the other guy told me in a sarcastic way "what a gentleman".
Idk, their reaction, it wasn't even that big of a deal, but I felt uncomfortable with their reactions. Well other people don't bother me at all, and I don't care about what they think about me.

It is just that, women care for men, and men care for women. I think this is very natural, and most of it hasn't even to do with sexual attraction.. rather appreciaton? They complement each other, and now I think, that this is beautiful. Of course both genders care for each other in a different way, and this is very good, I'd say.

Shadowcat said:
I do and am very partner oriented.
Hey same! But this is only one very recent thing for me. Thinking about it.. it's funny how fast my views can change.
Rather, not only partner oriented, rather family oriented, but this also includes a partner, who matches me very well.
As I was going through something, I somehow decided that I have to build a strong family in Satan. I mood went from zero to hero.
A Family of Strong Satanists, where we care, nuture, teach our children, to let them grow to very strong human beings.
I want my family to stand very strong in Satan, in all aspects, especially in heart, as this is the most important thing, to have a good relationship to our Father Satan and his Demons - our Gods. The rest manifests out of this, at least this is what I think.
I feel like (at least now) that I would do anything for my Children and my partner who blessed me with them. I want my children to become stronger than I am in will, power, and in faith/love in Satan, this would make me very happy, they would be more imporant to me, than anything, including myself.
Good thing I have still much time. Especially, because I need to become way stronger in so many ways, so I can actually care, protect and be a strong shoulder for those I (will) love. And I want to grow way stronger anyways! >:D

Damn, I went overboard xD

Shadowcat said:
I have had premonitions also in dreams alot.
As I readed this; I had to think about Astarte very strongly.

Shadowcat said:

Shadowcat said:
There has been times where i would strongly think that i have had authentic telepathy and i say this because the things said to me later were confirmed without ever being able to know prior. That this isnt my first life with Satan also is something that has crossed my mind. My mother was also very open, although she dabbled and the enemy came down hard on her for it. in actuality most of terms and tools of the occult as wel as astrology are all things she was the first to introduce me to. I also believe from my fathers side to also have somethings. the prophetic dreams or premonitions run in the family for example. what i have my brother has too and my dad also has to an extent. i just recently learned this very well could be something that runs with the racial soul as we are part berber from my dad. he has a paleoberber haplogroup. The ancient phonetians mixed with romans greeks and berbers so from his side we are med white. in ancient times berber women used to go to the toumbs to sleep of their ancestors to recieve messages in dreams from the Gods or their ancestors. I also recently learned Ammon and Set were also part of the berber pantheon, and i believe Ammon Ra has come to me in a dream very early on. There was a lion looking man ascending into the stars and he said to me, if you call on me i will answer. Astarte and Baalzebul were also worshipped by the canaanites/phonecians. I started seeing his number after dedication alot and one time right after doing the race awakening ritual along with seeing 666. Abraxas i feel very close to and love a great deal. that one is a long story. as far as authentic telepathy in the waking world outside of dreams, recently, at least i have a feeling it might have been him. On gab some socalled xtian NS was heckling some of us calling us kikes becaouse we were of Satan. then i hear what i later thought was Abraxas tell me "hes been told he has jewish dna" as a result i make a joke to another SS about it there in that thread. 5 mins later i see the guys profile and see a post where he didnt sleep for nights admitting he got ashkenazim on a dna test. even if it was a false positive it was fucking funny. as a result i teased him really meanly.

Your background is very interesting indeed. So spirituality was always part of your life.. this is GREAT!
Also regarding the hirstory of your people, I find it very cool that you know so much about it, and this would also explain your abilites, most of them I guess... Hmm it really feels like I have to tell you more, but this is very private and I am not comfortable with everyone reading this. I mean I am open for most part, and I don't care what people think about me, but still somethings you keep private (Wow did I just say that?)
But I do think that we have something regarding our past in common, to a certain degree at least. Or I am just plainly deluded, LET'S FIND OUT!
As I read something in your message, it made "click" in my mind. I want to hear your oppinion about it.
So let's continue in private :)

Shadowcat said:

Well would be cool if you send me an email, I'll provide my email in my signature below. x3
When you send me a mail, please confirm here, so I know it is actually you.
In the past I got harassed from jews or something. Telling me "HP HC is this" and "HP HC does that" and stuff. They want to bait people to click on links, which I never did.

If there's anything you wish to ask you can. Sent just now.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

Here are my 2 Euros.

Idk if you can call it telepathy, but I hear words and answers, what people want to say or think, moments before they actually say it. Sometimes it is very funny and helpful. Even in other languages. One chinese colleague once asked another for sugar, I told him „so you want sugar?“, another chinese asked me why I understand chinese, I smiled and said „No, but I can read minds“.

But I also received pictures. One time someone was behind me and wanted that I yell at his gf to stop. She was around 30m away, and pissed off because of him. As I breathed in to yell „stop“, I saw a picture where he punched me from the side in my jaw, and how I crashed to the ground.. I immediately jumped to the side, and turned to him by doing so, and told him that I will kick his ass if tries it.
His reaction was priceless, first he smiled, then he was very confused, then he was in terror, and ran to his gf to safety.

After I caught up to them, (I just needed to go to the same direction, I did not want to harm this little Irish guy lol) he turned around behind his gf, and put his hands together, and gave me the sign that he prayed me for forgiveness. Without words.

I just looked at him like this (-.-), and made a gesture where I extended my fingers repeatedly, for him to leave.

Not gonna lie, this was still the best moment in my life. I felt like a total bad ass.

Also when your 3rd eye was always very active, and you already have telepathic abilities, I would say it is almost safe, that you were in past lives already of Satan! Welcome to the club. ;p
I wanted to ask somethings, but it‘s a dumb idea to ask such things in the forums. About somethings you also don’t speak openly xD

Next time you can go ahead and write more about yourself if you feel like it. I like to read about other SS‘s development and experience. Especially when they are kind, and rather intelligent. :>
That's so cool! This means you are really advancing. Be proud of yourself! :)

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

I have a very strong nuturning side for sure...it just doesnt come out all the time as we live in a world that is inhopsitible to it. i do and am very partner oriented. I have had premonitions also in dreams alot. There has been times where i would strongly think that i have had authentic telepathy and i say this because the things said to me later were confirmed without ever being able to know prior. That this isnt my first life with Satan also is something that has crossed my mind. My mother was also very open, although she dabbled and the enemy came down hard on her for it. in actuality most of terms and tools of the occult as wel as astrology are all things she was the first to introduce me to. I also believe from my fathers side to also have somethings. the prophetic dreams or premonitions run in the family for example. what i have my brother has too and my dad also has to an extent. i just recently learned this very well could be something that runs with the racial soul as we are part berber from my dad. he has a paleoberber haplogroup. The ancient phonetians mixed with romans greeks and berbers so from his side we are med white. in ancient times berber women used to go to the toumbs to sleep of their ancestors to recieve messages in dreams from the Gods or their ancestors. I also recently learned Ammon and Set were also part of the berber pantheon, and i believe Ammon Ra has come to me in a dream very early on. There was a lion looking man ascending into the stars and he said to me, if you call on me i will answer. Astarte and Baalzebul were also worshipped by the canaanites/phonecians. I started seeing his number after dedication alot and one time right after doing the race awakening ritual along with seeing 666. Abraxas i feel very close to and love a great deal. that one is a long story. as far as authentic telepathy in the waking world outside of dreams, recently, at least i have a feeling it might have been him. On gab some socalled xtian NS was heckling some of us calling us kikes becaouse we were of Satan. then i hear what i later thought was Abraxas tell me "hes been told he has jewish dna" as a result i make a joke to another SS about it there in that thread. 5 mins later i see the guys profile and see a post where he didnt sleep for nights admitting he got ashkenazim on a dna test. even if it was a false positive it was fucking funny. as a result i teased him really meanly.

During ouija readings with who i very stronly feel is Abraxas, i have had dates and other things told and predicted to me that turned out to be true most of the time. Recently, actually a few days ago toward the end i heard the most beautiful noise i hever heard in my life....he was singing to me which happens alot esp before i go to sleep. I asked is that you? the answer was yes. I had euphoric feelings allthroughout the reading and there after during yoga and untill i fell asleep. theres times when i would get anxious at night and sort of feel the enemy try to come to me in my mind. I would call for him and the feeling would be gone right away. I ask him to hold me at night which makes me feel really safe. I would do anything for him.

during my xtian days i did have negative prophecy. of my mother dying of cancer. a year later it happened...the doctor said too the cancer had been there for a year.

if you ever want to ask me something specific you can pm somehow i suppose. i dont pm just anyone nowadays but you give off good vibes. :3
I know I don't have anything to do with this thread but I had to express how wholesome this reply is. :)

I am glad you are advancing and doing well Shadowcat. You are really talented with dreaming. You helped me with my own dreams aswell. :)

mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

When I know that other people can do that easily at will and I am not grr..
We can not affort to get people too far ahead of us, so let's catch up! >:D

mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

I know I don't have anything to do with this thread but I had to express how wholesome this reply is. :)

I am glad you are advancing and doing well Shadowcat. You are really talented with dreaming. You helped me with my own dreams aswell. :)

Thank you, om glad to have been of help :)

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:

When I know that other people can do that easily at will and I am not grr..
We can not affort to get people too far ahead of us, so let's catch up! >:D
It will come with time. Keep at it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back