Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Final Stage Of De-Christianization

The important thing is to make sure after Christianity dies it doesn't get replaced with Islam which is very possible in Europe where the people are disarmed cucks.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
The important thing is to make sure after Christianity dies it doesn't get replaced with Islam which is very possible in Europe where the people are disarmed cucks.

Well said. Whites usually when they renounce christianity they just don't give a fuck anymore they don't bother to vandalize or protest. Islam is a total sick sadistic program.

There is also the probability that xianity may hide and win under nationalism and if this happens and xian nationalism becomes a thing, fighting against race mixing will be the last of our problems. Xians are dumb and evil and they will just say we are the satanic illuminati nwo.

I believe that the gods and the energy from our rituals are keeping either sides from winning and just fighting and consuming each other untill they get both destroyed. I mean liberal marxism and xian nationalism. Neither are winning and they will keep destroying themselves until people are sick of both and turn towards pagan nationalism which is NS.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16264/france-cathedrals-fire

"The desecration continues to grow in Europe. Recent acts on statues of the Virgin Mary in French churches show how much these gestures are the result of barbaric hatred. They call for reactions. Catholics can no longer remain silent". — Cardinal Robert Sarah, January 10, 2020.

"We must try everything, while it is still possible, to save our civilization. Our civilization is the Greek, Roman, Judeo-Christian heritage". — Alain Finkielkraut, author, L'Opinon, December 17, 2013.

If France keeps failing to protect its Christian identity, France as we know it will cease to exist; it will become a different place entirely.

oy-vey-paamayim-nekudotayim.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back